Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al-Abbadi coalition warned against the resolution of special grades in the way of quotas I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Abbadi coalition warned against the resolution of special grades in the way of quotas I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al-Abbadi coalition warned against the resolution of special grades in the way of quotas I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Abbadi coalition warned against the resolution of special grades in the way of quotas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Abbadi coalition warned against the resolution of special grades in the way of quotas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Abbadi coalition warned against the resolution of special grades in the way of quotas I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Abbadi coalition warned against the resolution of special grades in the way of quotas I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Abbadi coalition warned against the resolution of special grades in the way of quotas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Abbadi coalition warned against the resolution of special grades in the way of quotas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Abbadi coalition warned against the resolution of special grades in the way of quotas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Abbadi coalition warned against the resolution of special grades in the way of quotas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Abbadi coalition warned against the resolution of special grades in the way of quotas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Abbadi coalition warned against the resolution of special grades in the way of quotas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Abbadi coalition warned against the resolution of special grades in the way of quotas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Abbadi coalition warned against the resolution of special grades in the way of quotas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Abbadi coalition warned against the resolution of special grades in the way of quotas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Abbadi coalition warned against the resolution of special grades in the way of quotas I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Abbadi coalition warned against the resolution of special grades in the way of quotas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Abbadi coalition warned against the resolution of special grades in the way of quotas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Abbadi coalition warned against the resolution of special grades in the way of quotas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Al-Abbadi coalition warned against the resolution of special grades in the way of quotas

Go down

Al-Abbadi coalition warned against the resolution of special grades in the way of quotas Empty Al-Abbadi coalition warned against the resolution of special grades in the way of quotas

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:29 am

Al-Abbadi coalition warned against the resolution of special grades in the way of quotas

Al-Abbadi coalition warned against the resolution of special grades in the way of quotas Image

16-06-2019 11:12 PM

The victory coalition on Sunday warned the public opinion and the political forces to resolve the file of directors general and the special grades in the current abhorrent method of quotas, while postponing the resolution of this file until the completion of the substantive requirements and the professional and national conditions of its administration and termination in order to preserve the sound construction of state institutions.

The statement of the media office, the coalition received by "news", that "the victory coalition calls on the House of Representatives and the government to take into account a number of factors in dealing with this file related to the core of the management of state affairs, first: the commandments of the Supreme Religious Reference on June 14, 2019, The second period of the end of June is insufficient to resolve this file in a proper and accurate manner, with the absence of clear mechanisms, limiting the negotiation of the political parties in force, and adopting the policy of the political sanctification of the reconciliation. N the state will stop at the end of June, from a legal point of view, and it can not end this file properly in this urgency and under the pressure of time and circumstances and the conflict blocs shares, Fourth:

He pointed out that "the victory coalition has already declared its rejection of sectarian division of sectarianism, which can not be built state and governance, and renews here his refusal to deal with this serious file with the same mechanisms and the same policies of the quarrying of the state sites."

He added that "the seriousness of this file lies in its arrogance to the high positions of the state and the construction of a new state on the dimensions of partisan parties as a repetition of the same mistakes that were adopted after 2003, but this time allocated instead of the agency and this is more serious."

He pointed out that "calls for reform and sound construction of institutions requires the liberation of the state from partisan quotas, the sites of public service belongs to its citizens in accordance with the contexts and standards of efficiency and professionalism away from partisan party monopoly."

He called the victory coalition to "postpone the resolution of the file of directors-general and special grades until the completion of all requirements and standards, especially professionalism and independence away from quotas and corruption, and the selection of national competencies to fill this sensitive occasion.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=193483

Al-Abbadi coalition warned against the resolution of special grades in the way of quotas 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum