Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "In Europe the exchanges got pushed back until Thursday" 6/12/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "In Europe the exchanges got pushed back until Thursday" 6/12/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "In Europe the exchanges got pushed back until Thursday" 6/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "In Europe the exchanges got pushed back until Thursday" 6/12/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "In Europe the exchanges got pushed back until Thursday" 6/12/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "In Europe the exchanges got pushed back until Thursday" 6/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "In Europe the exchanges got pushed back until Thursday" 6/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "In Europe the exchanges got pushed back until Thursday" 6/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "In Europe the exchanges got pushed back until Thursday" 6/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "In Europe the exchanges got pushed back until Thursday" 6/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "In Europe the exchanges got pushed back until Thursday" 6/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "In Europe the exchanges got pushed back until Thursday" 6/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "In Europe the exchanges got pushed back until Thursday" 6/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "In Europe the exchanges got pushed back until Thursday" 6/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "In Europe the exchanges got pushed back until Thursday" 6/12/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "In Europe the exchanges got pushed back until Thursday" 6/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "In Europe the exchanges got pushed back until Thursday" 6/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "In Europe the exchanges got pushed back until Thursday" 6/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MarkZ: "In Europe the exchanges got pushed back until Thursday" 6/12/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MarkZ: "In Europe the exchanges got pushed back until Thursday" 6/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZ: "In Europe the exchanges got pushed back until Thursday" 6/12/19

Go down

MarkZ: "In Europe the exchanges got pushed back until Thursday" 6/12/19 Empty MarkZ: "In Europe the exchanges got pushed back until Thursday" 6/12/19

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:36 pm

MZ: There is no bad news.   It has been exceptionally quiet….they have done a good job on tightening down on information.

MZ: Perhaps a lot of sources have gone quiet due to a twitter campaign last night that many people started about releasing the Zim.  Made sources a bit nervous.

Member:  NO NEWS IS ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD AS ALL WILL BE QUIET BEFORE THE BIG EVENT!!

MZ: There is a lot of smoke and misinformation flying today and I take that as a good sign.

Q: Is it quiet because we are close

MZ: I believe that is true

Member: We were always told there would be a lot of misinformation and craziness at the end.

Member:  Reno has everything done and was exceptionally quiet while waiting for the new US Treasury to give the go ahead.

MZ: I do still think we are right on top of it. In Europe the exchanges got pushed back until Thursday

Member:  REMEMBER THE DAY BEFORE THE KUWAIT DINAR REVALUED THERE WAS A FULL PAGE AD STATING THAT IT WASN'T REVALUING...

MZ: In the US no one is talking today…..we are hearing that the twitter campaign will be more effective if we focus on declass the Fisa info and close the Fed. Do not focus on money or zim……

Q: How does declass effect the RV?

MZ: We need to clean up DC to have our republic, currency reset, ect……A lot of bad guys who have kept stalling the reset, stalling the move to asset backed currency….they  need to be put away imo…..I know we are all tired of lies and corruption from our government

Member:  FISA declass will involve people on BOTH sides of the isle. Arrest the crooks on ALL sides!

Member:  Declass and that orange conga line to the prison bus has to happen for permanent changes

Member:  being quiet for all these years has done one thing...NOTHING

Member:  Isn't it interesting that Trump and other heads of states were wearing gold ties recently.

Q: rumor has it that banks were in 8 hour long meetings about this….any news?

MZ: I heard that….many big meetings worldwide…I heard the world court had a busy day yesterday …no news yet today

Member:  I know its coming, our wealth manager has been paid from her SKR and under NDA here in Canada

Member:  I have confirmation that to Omega packages were delivered and I have seen it with my own eyes

Member:  I was told movement every where , Banks are all ready 4 b is ready ????

Member:  Too many countries involved in this for just United states to stop it, imo

Member:  Many of us are waiting on the redeeming of funds to begin our humanitarian projects. I wish they would've told us to push for DECLAS in the beginning if that's the trigger.

MZ: No news on CMKX yet today. I was expecting deliveries  yesterday ….now there is no news.

MZ:  Mr. Cottrell has not been paid.

Member:  Mnuchen is a black hat. He is not on our side. But if we fire him we get set back. We’re stuck. This is an admin issue. President Trump will have to be in control. He was furious yesterday afternoon.

Member:  POTUS and all the good guys are uncovering evil that goes back to our very beginnings. it must be pulled at the roots. and never allowed to happen again

Member:  The Q movement already has a huge organization pushing FISA and DECLASS. We should be focusing on the Unified release of all Tiers at the same time.

Member:  @theoriginalmarkz how is it that if the USA does not release the RV, then how can the other countries involved go without USA? seeings how it is the GO time for the Quantum computer and as I understand it all has to happen together! How can everyone else go and Not USA?

MZ: We will all go together….you are right

Member:  there are other countries that are not involved in this . We can’t think that they can’t. Because they can and unless they are bluffing the elders gave us a deadline. It’s the 18th
mber:  For you doubters, YES this thing is TOTALLY REAL! You can gather many facts in the press about many countries returning back to The Gold Standard! Trump has mentioned it very recently as well.

MZ: All around the world there are news articles that countries are going gold/asset backed. Its not a secret around the world just here in the US where the media keeps everything suppressed to keep us all asleep.

MZ: The system we are on is a debt based system and it needs to go…debt keeps us all slaves….…there is so much debt worldwide it will crash….just when????

Member:  Abel Danger said when Trump went to England we got our Republic back. Our tax money no longer goes to queen and Vatican and Cabal, who got 26% of it. None of it went in our treasury

Member:  1 Hr. Ago- US Treasury Sec. @ Select USA Investment Forum on FoxBusiness:   https://youtu.be/Wt2RYerwMH0

Member:  Treasury Sec. Mnuchin just affirmed POTUS Commitment to end the competitive currency devaluation scheme internationally & forced tech. transfers for the coming Quantum Financial System.

Member:  It means there is a push to MAKE ALL CURRENCIES LEVEL and balanced

Nflemingjr:  LOOK THERE IS NO CONCERN ABOUT THE EXCHANGES… THE PROBLEM IS THAT THERE IS CONCERN ABOUT THE REDEMPTION OF THE ZIM BECAUSE IT TAKES CARE OF THE WORLD'S PROBLEMS.

Member:  Question: How is it that 47 whales were made liquid? 4A emails went out with HSBC and then Wells Fargo and. Contracts were signed by significant people and yet now we appear to be at critical mass and panic not to mention silence.

Member:  With the world economy about to collapse....this needs to be done now!

MZ: It absolutely needs to be done now..imo

Q: Are 800 numbers for exchanges real?

MZ: I know contacts at redemption centers and banks who tell me they are absolutely real.
Member:  Don't believe all the misinformation folks! This is Kuwait on steroids! They are trying to deter us while waiting! Only the strong survives!

Member:  So much has happened this week, we are at a boiling point in a good way. Try to be patient folks. Blessings are coming, try to stay upbeat!

Member:  Dizzy Bear warned us it would be crazy at the end!

Member:  it is all misinformation, stay calm, blessing on the way, CABAL involved.

MZ: I may have a stream at 5pm tonight….hopefully I have more news…….if not- I will see you all tomorrow morning at 10pm est.

MarkZ: "In Europe the exchanges got pushed back until Thursday" 6/12/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

MarkZ: "In Europe the exchanges got pushed back until Thursday" 6/12/19 Empty Kuwait 1991

Post by TWW III Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:01 pm

ayestu
Yes MarkZ I was involved in the Kuwait RI in 1991

TWW III

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum