Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 The Ministry of Industry is looking for external markets to export its products I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 The Ministry of Industry is looking for external markets to export its products I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 The Ministry of Industry is looking for external markets to export its products I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 The Ministry of Industry is looking for external markets to export its products I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 The Ministry of Industry is looking for external markets to export its products I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 The Ministry of Industry is looking for external markets to export its products I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 The Ministry of Industry is looking for external markets to export its products I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 The Ministry of Industry is looking for external markets to export its products I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 The Ministry of Industry is looking for external markets to export its products I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 The Ministry of Industry is looking for external markets to export its products I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 The Ministry of Industry is looking for external markets to export its products I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 The Ministry of Industry is looking for external markets to export its products I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 The Ministry of Industry is looking for external markets to export its products I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 The Ministry of Industry is looking for external markets to export its products I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 The Ministry of Industry is looking for external markets to export its products I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 The Ministry of Industry is looking for external markets to export its products I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 The Ministry of Industry is looking for external markets to export its products I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 The Ministry of Industry is looking for external markets to export its products I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 The Ministry of Industry is looking for external markets to export its products I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 The Ministry of Industry is looking for external markets to export its products I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The Ministry of Industry is looking for external markets to export its products

Go down

The Ministry of Industry is looking for external markets to export its products Empty The Ministry of Industry is looking for external markets to export its products

Post by claud39 Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:37 am

The Ministry of Industry is looking for external markets to export its products

06/12/2019

The Ministry of Industry is looking for external markets to export its products 15634

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Ministry of Industry and Minerals seeks to export some of its various products after achieving self-sufficiency in supplying the Arab and foreign markets with the Iraqi brand, especially after obtaining a decision to protect about 90 products of different goods and goods. 

A source in the ministry, according to the newspaper "morning" semi-official and seen by "economy News", the ministry "has prepared a plan to export its various products that achieved self-sufficiency at the local level in order to restore life of the national product and the restoration of industrial leadership, As a result of the experience of its staff working in factories factories, especially as some local products have obtained the certificate of ISO (International reliability).

The source said that "the ministry began to cut important steps forward for their efficiency and excellence in production after the preparation of a marketing plan for products and goods and put them to the markets through more than 30 companies and a factory and a company and its subsidiary through the sale of the post and provide post-sale services, For several years, in addition to the conclusion of contracts with a number of state institutions and the private sector after the company has supplied the new industrial lines of different disciplines, in addition to the activation of the law of customs tariffs and imports of imported goods To charge up to 100 percent for similar products produced locally, which the ministry seeks to protect against dumping policy. "

The source stressed the efforts of his ministry "to export goods, goods and various products that Iraq achieved self-sufficiency and fill the need of the local market, which counted an important step in the right direction to build an Iraqi industry is able to compete and contribute to economic development," referring to the adoption of his ministry " Qualitative approach in production rather than quantitatively by relying on global German, French and British laboratories to raise the level of public production. "

He pointed out that "the preservation of the markets from dumping goods and random import, is the importance of the culture of the citizen to acquire national products that are efficient and quarantine, as well as the application of tariffs for products that enable the Ministry's companies to fill the market need of them, All goods and goods are to compete. "

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16897
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum