Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Organizational Structure of the Information Office I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Organizational Structure of the Information Office I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Organizational Structure of the Information Office I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Organizational Structure of the Information Office I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Organizational Structure of the Information Office I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Organizational Structure of the Information Office I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Organizational Structure of the Information Office I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Organizational Structure of the Information Office I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Organizational Structure of the Information Office I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Organizational Structure of the Information Office I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Organizational Structure of the Information Office I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Organizational Structure of the Information Office I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Organizational Structure of the Information Office I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Organizational Structure of the Information Office I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Organizational Structure of the Information Office I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Organizational Structure of the Information Office I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Organizational Structure of the Information Office I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Organizational Structure of the Information Office I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Organizational Structure of the Information Office I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Organizational Structure of the Information Office I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Organizational Structure of the Information Office

Go down

Organizational Structure of the Information Office Empty Organizational Structure of the Information Office

Post by claud39 Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:35 am

Organizational Structure of the Information Office

June 12, 2019
Organizational Structure of the Information Office News-156032646630341

Organizational Structure of the Information Office :
The Information Office of the Central Bank of Iraq consists of three divisions:
[list="box-sizing: border-box; margin-bottom: 10px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: \"Droid Arabic Kufi", Tahoma; font-size: 14px;"]
[*] Division of Monitoring and Analysis.

[*]Website Division.

[*]Division of Media Relations and Technical Support.

[/list]

Organizational Structure of the Information Office 9k=

https://cbi.iq/news/view/1145
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Organizational Structure of the Information Office Empty Main functions of the Information Office

Post by claud39 Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:39 am

Main functions of the Information Office

June 12, 2019

Organizational Structure of the Information Office News-156032861979372

The tasks of the media office are to define the role of the Central Bank of Iraq towards the financial and monetary policies and its mission, and to seek to build a true picture of the bank in the public and follow the trends of public opinion about the activities of the Central Bank and its various achievements . And the dissemination of all the work of the bank of news and announcements, in addition to facilitating the task of journalists and journalists to obtain information, and the participation of this office in conferences and seminars and workshops and coverage of the meetings of the governor and the organization of meetings of banks authorized and brokerage companies and the sale of foreign currencies.
 The Media Office is also working on implementing the strategic plan prepared for the Central Bank and implementing it, especially as it follows and coordinates the initiatives and plans adopted by the Bank, including the media plan for the strategy of combating money laundering and financing of terrorism, the initiative of Baghdad, the initiative of financing small and medium enterprises, Tamkeen initiative, financial inclusion and marketing plan for electronic payment systems and work to market them to the media as required.

The 
Division 
consists of three divisions: 1. The Monitoring and Analysis Division :
This Division undertakes the tasks of monitoring and monitoring the news related to the Bank in all the visual, print, audio and web media, as well as analyzing and reporting its reports and monitoring all complaints published in the media, . Reviewing the daily newspapers and archiving the news related to the bank or any important economic news on a daily basis and submitting it to the officials for information. In addition to the archiving of news and detailed classification in an electronic system was prepared by the Information Office to shed light on the most important news and institutions that targeted the bank positively and negatively to make sure to take what is necessary in explaining the point of view of the bank .     
2. Division of the website: This department
undertakes the task of feeding the website of the Bank ( www.cbi.iq ) with all news, reports and activities related to the work of this bank and managing the content of the website by modifying the data and schedules published on the site and publishing news, press releases and advertisements. Tenders, reports and reports issued by the Bank's departments in Arabic and English, which are edited by the Information Office, publication of the session of the sale window of the foreign currency and the approved price bulletin for the sale and purchase of major currencies and gold and daily exchange rates of the dollar in the markets Adenosis. And receive the e-mail that is sent to the website through the official e-mail of the information office and answer and take what is necessary in addition to send all the notes or circulars to the branches of the bank in Basra, Sulaymaniyah and Erbil.

In addition to the above tasks, the Division is currently developing the site organizationally and technically by modifying and adding to the components of the website.
3. Media Relations and Technical Support Division :
This Division is responsible for communicating and coordinating with all government departments and the media to disseminate the Central Bank's message and its services to the community and to organize and conduct all media meetings and press conferences for the Bank's officials. And covering all activities related to the work of the bank inside and outside by drafting and editing news and press releases and sending them to all the press agencies and follow up the dissemination of data news, and the formulation of various reports with the possibility of publication in the various media in addition to video and photographic photography and the preparation of television reports and documentaries and everything related to the bank And cover the activities of the Governor and the implementation of all the advertising campaigns of the bank and the preparation and implementation of all designs and printing and organization of conferences for this bank as well as coordination and follow-up art works with all departments of the bank .

https://cbi.iq/news/view/1146
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum