Page 1 of 1
[size=36]Learn about the Dawa Party's vision of its future before signing its General Conference[/size]
Baghdad - Mawazin News
The so-called "Islamic Dawa Party" issued a statement that includes its vision for the future of the party before the General Conference.
The vision of the elite is as follows:
vision of the elite of the Conference of the call
1 - the conference is for review and evaluation, reform and change to rebuild the call and activate its role in society and the state.
2 - the unit of advocacy secretariat in the necks of the preachers and the credibility of their oath and their advocacy.
3. Affirmation of the primacy of the authority of the General Conference, and its decisions are binding and binding on all and without prejudice to any prior agreements imposed on the Conference by any party.
4. At the beginning of the Conference, the General Conference shall elect by secret ballot.
5 - The importance of the conference calling for a focus on the most important issues and not to waste time discussing routine matters do not provide any added value to the conference.
6 - Transparency in the management of the conference and calm in dialogue and discussion and the presentation of views and ideas attributes of the callers loyal to their call.
7. Advocates The members of the Conference are equal in legal status and have no advantage over each other. They have the right to exercise their role and responsibility within the Conference to protect the invitation, to preserve its existence, to restore its effectiveness and effectiveness.
8. Acceptance among all the delegates and their acceptance of the outcome, resolutions and recommendations of the Conference.
vision of the elite and the role of the Shura Council:
1. It is an Islamic principle committed to advocacy in the movement and correct its decisions.
2. To expand its membership and inject youth and women's energies into it.
3. Activate its role in monitoring, accounting and evaluation as the legislative body in the call.
4. The General Assembly shall elect the members of the Consultative Council by direct secret ballot.
5. Its powers include the election of the members of the leadership and the Deputy Secretary-General, and the appointment of candidates to senior and central government positions.
6. Shura is the body that determines the form of participation of the party in national and local elections and the nature of such participation.
7. Shura has the exclusive authority to form the central party offices.
8. Ratify the party's budget after removing it from the leadership.
9. Approve the understandings and agreements concluded by the leadership with the parties and other parties.
10. Forming specialized committees from among its members, working in coordination and cooperation with the central offices.
vision of the elite leadership and its role:
1. Leadership is a serious responsibility in the advocacy, because it is the front of the party and its members summaries of preachers.
2. The Shura elects leadership, because it is closest to the precise diagnosis of the characteristics of the preacher and its moral and sensory characteristics.
3. The leadership with the broadest authority in the field has the upper hand in implementing the organizational plans. Therefore, the leadership is not a member without executive responsibility.
4. The leadership shall be composed of the heads of the offices as well as the Secretary-General and his Deputy.
The Consultative Council of Da'wa shall form the Party's main offices by electing three for each office (chairman, deputy and rapporteur).
5. Leadership is accountable to the Shura and is accountable to all or individual, and Shura may dismiss the loser in the performance of his party duties.
6. The leadership shall submit its annual program to the Consultative Council and shall be bound to implement it.
7. No leader shall be immune from his investigation by the Party Discipline Authority in any case that the Commission deems worthy of investigation.
8. Membership of the leadership is only two consecutive sessions, and a member of the leadership is entitled to stand again after the absence of one session.
9. Each member of the leadership and under his responsibility for one of the central party offices are required to submit periodic reports to the leadership about the work of his office.
- VIP NewsHound
- Posts : 15542
Join date : 2018-11-04
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum