Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Agriculture calls on ports to tighten measures on crops prohibited from import I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Agriculture calls on ports to tighten measures on crops prohibited from import I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Agriculture calls on ports to tighten measures on crops prohibited from import I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Agriculture calls on ports to tighten measures on crops prohibited from import I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Agriculture calls on ports to tighten measures on crops prohibited from import I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Agriculture calls on ports to tighten measures on crops prohibited from import I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Agriculture calls on ports to tighten measures on crops prohibited from import I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Agriculture calls on ports to tighten measures on crops prohibited from import I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Agriculture calls on ports to tighten measures on crops prohibited from import I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Agriculture calls on ports to tighten measures on crops prohibited from import I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Agriculture calls on ports to tighten measures on crops prohibited from import I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Agriculture calls on ports to tighten measures on crops prohibited from import I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Agriculture calls on ports to tighten measures on crops prohibited from import I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Agriculture calls on ports to tighten measures on crops prohibited from import I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Agriculture calls on ports to tighten measures on crops prohibited from import I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Agriculture calls on ports to tighten measures on crops prohibited from import I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Agriculture calls on ports to tighten measures on crops prohibited from import I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Agriculture calls on ports to tighten measures on crops prohibited from import I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Agriculture calls on ports to tighten measures on crops prohibited from import I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Agriculture calls on ports to tighten measures on crops prohibited from import I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Agriculture calls on ports to tighten measures on crops prohibited from import

Go down

Agriculture calls on ports to tighten measures on crops prohibited from import Empty Agriculture calls on ports to tighten measures on crops prohibited from import

Post by claud39 Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:01 am

Agriculture calls on ports to tighten measures on crops prohibited from import

06/09/2019

Agriculture calls on ports to tighten measures on crops prohibited from import 15549

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Ministry of Agriculture on Sunday called on the border ports and customs to tighten their measures on agricultural crops that are prohibited from importing. The security forces are required to strike with an iron fist for anyone who wishes to target the local Iraqi product.

The ministry spokesman Hamid Nayef said in a statement received by "Economy News" a copy of it, "The ministry, despite all efforts to support farmers and farmers with agricultural inputs according to the agricultural plan, but its output aims to protect the local product through its continuous contact with security and customs and access On the decisions of strong support by the Council of Ministers and Representatives to support the domestic product, "noting that" the policy of dumping of imported agricultural crops and table eggs continue without a deterrent little. "

He added that "the process of flooding the markets with prohibited agricultural imports has greatly affected farmers and farmers through low prices of domestic product, especially during the past two days," adding that "this will lead to losses to be borne seasonally, which makes them refrain from growing vegetables crops in the coming days, Daily food basket for citizens. "

He added that "the ministry prevented earlier in the past 15 agricultural crop of imports for its domestic availability and sent the books of prevention to the relevant authorities in order to comply with what was contained," explaining that "the ministry will not stand idly by if the situation continues to what it is now, because Which is detrimental to its future plans to develop the agricultural sector, as well as being a sector that represents the farmers and farmers on the one hand and the Iraqi consumer on the other. "

He called on the security forces and the Directorate of border ports and customs to activate its work and strike with an iron hand to anyone who begs himself to target the local Iraqi product, "describing what it is currently doing is not up to the level of application of the laws in force, in addition to the need to extend control over all Legal and illegal outlets, especially the ports of the northern region not controlled by absolute. "

He stressed that "the ministry bears the parties that violate the laws of the agricultural calendar responsible for what is being suffered by the local agricultural product."

From time to time, the Ministry of Agriculture announces the prevention of the importation of a number of agricultural crops after it has been provided locally. The decision is aimed at protecting the local agricultural product and supporting the national economy.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16853
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum