Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Hakim: We are witnessing a clear reluctance to complete the government cab and the option of political opposition still exists I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Hakim: We are witnessing a clear reluctance to complete the government cab and the option of political opposition still exists I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Hakim: We are witnessing a clear reluctance to complete the government cab and the option of political opposition still exists I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Hakim: We are witnessing a clear reluctance to complete the government cab and the option of political opposition still exists I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Hakim: We are witnessing a clear reluctance to complete the government cab and the option of political opposition still exists I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Hakim: We are witnessing a clear reluctance to complete the government cab and the option of political opposition still exists I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Hakim: We are witnessing a clear reluctance to complete the government cab and the option of political opposition still exists I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Hakim: We are witnessing a clear reluctance to complete the government cab and the option of political opposition still exists I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Hakim: We are witnessing a clear reluctance to complete the government cab and the option of political opposition still exists I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Hakim: We are witnessing a clear reluctance to complete the government cab and the option of political opposition still exists I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Hakim: We are witnessing a clear reluctance to complete the government cab and the option of political opposition still exists I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Hakim: We are witnessing a clear reluctance to complete the government cab and the option of political opposition still exists I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Hakim: We are witnessing a clear reluctance to complete the government cab and the option of political opposition still exists I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Hakim: We are witnessing a clear reluctance to complete the government cab and the option of political opposition still exists I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Hakim: We are witnessing a clear reluctance to complete the government cab and the option of political opposition still exists I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Hakim: We are witnessing a clear reluctance to complete the government cab and the option of political opposition still exists I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Hakim: We are witnessing a clear reluctance to complete the government cab and the option of political opposition still exists I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Hakim: We are witnessing a clear reluctance to complete the government cab and the option of political opposition still exists I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Hakim: We are witnessing a clear reluctance to complete the government cab and the option of political opposition still exists I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Hakim: We are witnessing a clear reluctance to complete the government cab and the option of political opposition still exists I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Hakim: We are witnessing a clear reluctance to complete the government cab and the option of political opposition still exists

Go down

Hakim: We are witnessing a clear reluctance to complete the government cab and the option of political opposition still exists Empty Hakim: We are witnessing a clear reluctance to complete the government cab and the option of political opposition still exists

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:41 pm

Hakim: We are witnessing a clear reluctance to complete the government cab and the option of political opposition still exists

Hakim: We are witnessing a clear reluctance to complete the government cab and the option of political opposition still exists Doc-P-306719-636953119551685012

2019-06-05 01:31

Ammar al-Hakim, head of the al-Hakamah movement, criticized Wednesday the "obvious delay" in the process of completing the government cab, hinting to resort to the option of political opposition, while he saw signs of improvement in electricity still "below the required level."

"We are witnessing a clear delay in completing the government formation. Some ministries without a minister and other ministries need ministerial reshuffle and sensitive and important sites that are still run by proxy," al- Hakim said during the Eid prayer sermon in Baghdad .

Al-Hakim called on the government to "clarify its people to know what has been achieved and what has not been achieved and the reasons for not achieving." He added: "In light of this we will determine our future options. The choice of national political opposition is still in place.

He added that "the political shortcomings we are witnessing today indicates a significant imbalance in the procedures of service processing in the performance of government, especially as we are coming on the summer of Lahab, and still indicators of improvement of electric power below the required level."

LINK

Hakim: We are witnessing a clear reluctance to complete the government cab and the option of political opposition still exists 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Hakim: We are witnessing a clear reluctance to complete the government cab and the option of political opposition still exists Empty Re: Hakim: We are witnessing a clear reluctance to complete the government cab and the option of political opposition still exists

Post by man in the know Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:08 am

what this means is busisness as usual and nothing gets accomplished

man in the know

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum