Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Energy analyst: America is concerned about the increasing activity of Russian and Chinese oil companies inside Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Energy analyst: America is concerned about the increasing activity of Russian and Chinese oil companies inside Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Energy analyst: America is concerned about the increasing activity of Russian and Chinese oil companies inside Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Energy analyst: America is concerned about the increasing activity of Russian and Chinese oil companies inside Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Energy analyst: America is concerned about the increasing activity of Russian and Chinese oil companies inside Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Energy analyst: America is concerned about the increasing activity of Russian and Chinese oil companies inside Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Energy analyst: America is concerned about the increasing activity of Russian and Chinese oil companies inside Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Energy analyst: America is concerned about the increasing activity of Russian and Chinese oil companies inside Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Energy analyst: America is concerned about the increasing activity of Russian and Chinese oil companies inside Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Energy analyst: America is concerned about the increasing activity of Russian and Chinese oil companies inside Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Energy analyst: America is concerned about the increasing activity of Russian and Chinese oil companies inside Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Energy analyst: America is concerned about the increasing activity of Russian and Chinese oil companies inside Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Energy analyst: America is concerned about the increasing activity of Russian and Chinese oil companies inside Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Energy analyst: America is concerned about the increasing activity of Russian and Chinese oil companies inside Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Energy analyst: America is concerned about the increasing activity of Russian and Chinese oil companies inside Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Energy analyst: America is concerned about the increasing activity of Russian and Chinese oil companies inside Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Energy analyst: America is concerned about the increasing activity of Russian and Chinese oil companies inside Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Energy analyst: America is concerned about the increasing activity of Russian and Chinese oil companies inside Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Energy analyst: America is concerned about the increasing activity of Russian and Chinese oil companies inside Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Energy analyst: America is concerned about the increasing activity of Russian and Chinese oil companies inside Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Energy analyst: America is concerned about the increasing activity of Russian and Chinese oil companies inside Iraq

Go down

Energy analyst: America is concerned about the increasing activity of Russian and Chinese oil companies inside Iraq Empty Energy analyst: America is concerned about the increasing activity of Russian and Chinese oil companies inside Iraq

Post by claud39 Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:39 am

Energy analyst: America is concerned about the increasing activity of Russian and Chinese oil companies inside Iraq

05/06/2019

Energy analyst: America is concerned about the increasing activity of Russian and Chinese oil companies inside Iraq 4431

Economy News Baghdad:

"The United States is trying to exploit the growing tension between America and Iran as a pressure to gain a bigger share in the lucrative Iraqi oil sector," said energy analyst Amid Shukri.

"The United States is concerned about the continued increase in the activities of Russian and Chinese oil companies in Iraq," he said in an interview with the American Monitor website.

In light of this, US Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo, went to Baghdad to urge the Iraqi side to sign a large contract worth $ 52 billion with ExxonMobil. "It is impossible for American companies to leave the Iraqi oil sector very profitable," Shukri concluded.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16836
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum