Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru EagleOne2025: "NY AND DC HAS BEEN GIVEN CLEAR OPERATION RELEASE" 6/3/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru EagleOne2025: "NY AND DC HAS BEEN GIVEN CLEAR OPERATION RELEASE" 6/3/19

2 posters

Go down

Guru EagleOne2025: "NY AND DC HAS BEEN GIVEN CLEAR OPERATION RELEASE" 6/3/19 Empty Guru EagleOne2025: "NY AND DC HAS BEEN GIVEN CLEAR OPERATION RELEASE" 6/3/19

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:32 pm

Guru EagleOne2025  

[via PDK]  THIS PROCESS HAS BEEN LONG... STAND STRONG...IT IS A DAY BY DAY PROCESS...THIS JUBILEE IS SET TO RELEASE. ...WE ARE VERY CLOSE NOW...THREE DAYS OF BANK MEETINGS ARE GOING ON NOW...THERE IS HIGH LEVEL BANK MEETING GOING WITH HSBC OFFICIALS MON.-WED...NY AND DC HAS BEEN GIVEN CLEAR OPERATION RELEASE...THEY ARE PLANING 800# VERY SOON.  ...I AM BEING TOLD JUNE 6-9 IS PROJECTED TIME...WE WAIT AND SEE.

6/3/19
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Guru EagleOne2025: "NY AND DC HAS BEEN GIVEN CLEAR OPERATION RELEASE" 6/3/19 Empty Re: Guru EagleOne2025: "NY AND DC HAS BEEN GIVEN CLEAR OPERATION RELEASE" 6/3/19

Post by Jayzze Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:07 am

I only have one question eagle. who makes up your bs?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Guru EagleOne2025: "NY AND DC HAS BEEN GIVEN CLEAR OPERATION RELEASE" 6/3/19 Empty Re: Guru EagleOne2025: "NY AND DC HAS BEEN GIVEN CLEAR OPERATION RELEASE" 6/3/19

Post by Tinef@aol.com Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:54 pm

Odd .. 

the dozen or more Currency Traders & Hedge Fund managers in my circles know nothing about a value shift in the middle east, but somehow "CBI & GOI Insiders" are sharing highly classified intel w/ the likes of a felon, and a hand full of paid content providers, pumpers & internet scam artists .. 

I'm sure it's just my imagination.  Of course the #DOJ.gov must be brain dead to miss this one.

Tinef@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum