Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
FOR YOU FOGHAT !!! A REAL UPDATE, ON THE NEWS!!! NOTICE I SAID UP DATE NOT DOWN DATE!!!!!!(THANKS TO YOU BONDLADY !!! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FOR YOU FOGHAT !!! A REAL UPDATE, ON THE NEWS!!! NOTICE I SAID UP DATE NOT DOWN DATE!!!!!!(THANKS TO YOU BONDLADY !!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
FOR YOU FOGHAT !!! A REAL UPDATE, ON THE NEWS!!! NOTICE I SAID UP DATE NOT DOWN DATE!!!!!!(THANKS TO YOU BONDLADY !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FOR YOU FOGHAT !!! A REAL UPDATE, ON THE NEWS!!! NOTICE I SAID UP DATE NOT DOWN DATE!!!!!!(THANKS TO YOU BONDLADY !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FOR YOU FOGHAT !!! A REAL UPDATE, ON THE NEWS!!! NOTICE I SAID UP DATE NOT DOWN DATE!!!!!!(THANKS TO YOU BONDLADY !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FOR YOU FOGHAT !!! A REAL UPDATE, ON THE NEWS!!! NOTICE I SAID UP DATE NOT DOWN DATE!!!!!!(THANKS TO YOU BONDLADY !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FOR YOU FOGHAT !!! A REAL UPDATE, ON THE NEWS!!! NOTICE I SAID UP DATE NOT DOWN DATE!!!!!!(THANKS TO YOU BONDLADY !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
FOR YOU FOGHAT !!! A REAL UPDATE, ON THE NEWS!!! NOTICE I SAID UP DATE NOT DOWN DATE!!!!!!(THANKS TO YOU BONDLADY !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
FOR YOU FOGHAT !!! A REAL UPDATE, ON THE NEWS!!! NOTICE I SAID UP DATE NOT DOWN DATE!!!!!!(THANKS TO YOU BONDLADY !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
FOR YOU FOGHAT !!! A REAL UPDATE, ON THE NEWS!!! NOTICE I SAID UP DATE NOT DOWN DATE!!!!!!(THANKS TO YOU BONDLADY !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
FOR YOU FOGHAT !!! A REAL UPDATE, ON THE NEWS!!! NOTICE I SAID UP DATE NOT DOWN DATE!!!!!!(THANKS TO YOU BONDLADY !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
FOR YOU FOGHAT !!! A REAL UPDATE, ON THE NEWS!!! NOTICE I SAID UP DATE NOT DOWN DATE!!!!!!(THANKS TO YOU BONDLADY !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
FOR YOU FOGHAT !!! A REAL UPDATE, ON THE NEWS!!! NOTICE I SAID UP DATE NOT DOWN DATE!!!!!!(THANKS TO YOU BONDLADY !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
FOR YOU FOGHAT !!! A REAL UPDATE, ON THE NEWS!!! NOTICE I SAID UP DATE NOT DOWN DATE!!!!!!(THANKS TO YOU BONDLADY !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
FOR YOU FOGHAT !!! A REAL UPDATE, ON THE NEWS!!! NOTICE I SAID UP DATE NOT DOWN DATE!!!!!!(THANKS TO YOU BONDLADY !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
FOR YOU FOGHAT !!! A REAL UPDATE, ON THE NEWS!!! NOTICE I SAID UP DATE NOT DOWN DATE!!!!!!(THANKS TO YOU BONDLADY !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
FOR YOU FOGHAT !!! A REAL UPDATE, ON THE NEWS!!! NOTICE I SAID UP DATE NOT DOWN DATE!!!!!!(THANKS TO YOU BONDLADY !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
FOR YOU FOGHAT !!! A REAL UPDATE, ON THE NEWS!!! NOTICE I SAID UP DATE NOT DOWN DATE!!!!!!(THANKS TO YOU BONDLADY !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
FOR YOU FOGHAT !!! A REAL UPDATE, ON THE NEWS!!! NOTICE I SAID UP DATE NOT DOWN DATE!!!!!!(THANKS TO YOU BONDLADY !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
FOR YOU FOGHAT !!! A REAL UPDATE, ON THE NEWS!!! NOTICE I SAID UP DATE NOT DOWN DATE!!!!!!(THANKS TO YOU BONDLADY !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

FOR YOU FOGHAT !!! A REAL UPDATE, ON THE NEWS!!! NOTICE I SAID UP DATE NOT DOWN DATE!!!!!!(THANKS TO YOU BONDLADY !!!

Go down

FOR YOU FOGHAT !!! A REAL UPDATE, ON THE NEWS!!! NOTICE I SAID UP DATE NOT DOWN DATE!!!!!!(THANKS TO YOU BONDLADY !!! Empty FOR YOU FOGHAT !!! A REAL UPDATE, ON THE NEWS!!! NOTICE I SAID UP DATE NOT DOWN DATE!!!!!!(THANKS TO YOU BONDLADY !!!

Post by Just Da Truth Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:23 am

[BondLady] see where maliki said

[BondLady] no further meetings would be needed

[BondLady] all problems were settled

[BondLady] hold on ill show u it

[BondLady] State law: contentious issues taken legislative track is no need for other meetings Sunday, 09 October 1 / Okrudolf 2011 13:07 Hits: 65 User Rating: / 0 Poorجيد Twilight News / confirmed a coalition of state law, Sunday, that the differences and the outstanding issues in the agreements concluded between the blocks has taken a course in the Legislative Council of Representatives, noting that no need to hold another meeting between the blocks of the discussion in this regard. The delegation, which arrived in the Kurdish political, last Tuesday, in Baghdad, has ended his talks with the leadership of political parties and blocs, the first Friday in preparation for the coming of the delegation of the Kurdistan Regional Government to discuss the outstanding issues between Erbil and Baghdad.

[BondLady] The MP said the coalition of state law, Khalid al-Asadi said in an interview for " Twilight News "," The controversial issues in the agreements have been resolved, mostly through previous meetings between the blocks, including from taking its course the legislative in the House of Representatives, like the old national strategic policies High, "indicating that "there is no need to hold a meeting Akharben blocs to discuss those issues."

[BondLady] The head of the Iraqi List, Iyad Allawi has said, giving up the presidency of the National Council for the strategic policies, accusing a coalition of state law by exclusivity and absolve themselves of their power to achieve national partnership. Asadi explained that "the government is determined to nominate ministers to resolve security during the next term and then be offered the candidates to take over those positions on the Parliament to vote on them."
http://www.shafaaq.com/sh2/news/iraq-news/34188-2011-10-09-10-23-44.html

[BondLady] hold on I’ll show u some more i liked

[BondLady] Kurdistan Alliance describes his talks with the central government a success 09/10/2011 11:22 Described his talks with the Kurdistan Alliance, the central government and the political blocs that they were successful, confirming that the technical committees of the governments in Baghdad and Erbil will meet later to discuss the outstanding issues between the parties, such as oil and gas law and other issues. Chairman of the negotiating team Fadhil Mirani, said during a press conference held in Erbil, said that "the delegation went to Baghdad to erase the uncertainty about the Kurdish position, noting he made it clear to party leaders that the Kurds and the Iraqis are interested in issues of Iraq, who are partners in the country, not just participants
http://imn.iq/news/view.7347/

[BondLady] Director of the Bank: monetary bloc burdened the national economy Date: Sunday, 09-10-11 02: 22 pm Najaf (newsletter).Director of Rafidain branch of Muslim Ibn Aqeel in the governorate of Najaf that deleting zeros from Iraqi currency will contribute to support and stimulate economic activity in the country. Abboud said Hussein asked reporter (News Agency news) Sunday: "block the national economy have cash to pay the Central Bank of Iraq to undertake a study of the economic situation, the study found the need to lift the zeros of Iraqi currency, especially since this process would contribute substantially to revitalize the national economy. He noted: most countries adopted a policy of zeros from currency to stimulate its economy and lift currency exchange rate dealing. And counting Hussein opening banks in Iraq, good step in the right direction as long as they are under the control of the Central Bank of Iraq. By another recognized Director of Rafidain branch of Muslim Ibn Aqeel to delays in the process of granting advances to staff because of the procedures followed by State banks in the country including the Rafidain and Rashid banks, he said that these actions were to ensure the right of the State and non-governmental banks confuse
http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=ar&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2Fnews.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D22082

[BondLady] no need for any more meetings

[BondLady] since allawi quit no need for any more

[BondLady] National Alliance reveals the existence of a meeting of leaders of blocs to resolve the security ministries الأحد, 09 تشرين 1 / أكتوير 2011 14:47 | الكاتب: wesampress | | | 0 Particular. (However), MP for the National Alliance for Bahaa al-existence of a meeting of leaders of political blocs to discuss a security ministries. They said in a statement to the news agency the future (and with) the political powers will hold a meeting in the near future to discuss the security ministries and re-balance in the state institutions "." He pointed to the existence of a political debate between the rival blocs about this file, causing a serious security repercussions in the country. And spin differences between the Iraqi List and the National Alliance on the nomination of candidates for office security vacancies in the government, was identified as the Iraqi List, the uniqueness of Maliki's nomination of candidates is an abdication of the agreement Erbil, which gave the Iraqi list the full right according to the political consensus that oozes from it deems appropriate for the post of minister of defense,
http://www.mustakbal.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5784:2011-10-09-14-48-18&catid=2:2011-07-18-15-01-39&Itemid=8

[BondLady] Discuss the laws of parliamentary services service ministries and one basket of five . Sunday, 09 October 1 / Twilight News / Committee announced the parliamentary services and reconstruction, Sunday, for it is considering bills to the service ministries and a five amendments to them, calling the House of Representatives to speed up the legislation of those laws because of their importance in the lives of citizens. The Member Services Committee and Construction Kamilh-Moussawi said in an interview for " Twilight News ", said her committee is considering bills to the service ministries five are; Ministry of Construction and Housing, the Ministry of Municipalities and the Ministry of Transport and Communications Ministry and the Municipality of Baghdad for the purpose of legislation. Moussawi showed that "projects such laws are important and should speed up the legislation because of their importance in improving the service actually in the country," claim "to speed up the House of Representatives in its legislation."
http://www.shafaaq.com/sh2/news/economy-news/34178-2011-10-09-08-42-37.html

Sunday, 09 October 1 / Okrudolf 2011 11:48 Hits: 89 User Rating: / 0 PoorGood Twilight News / confirmed the National Alliance, Sunday, that blocks the internalized the unanimous to deal positively with the demands of Kurdish, not conflicting with the Constitution at the coming of the delegation of the Kurdistan Regional Government to Baghdad, indicating that it had formed joint committees with the delegation of the province's political resolve differences and issues between Baghdad and Erbil. The MP said the National Alliance Faleh Ziadi in an interview with " Twilight News ", the blocks were part of the alliance agreed to deal positively with the Kurdish demands at the coming of the delegation of the Kurdistan Regional Government, consistent with the Constitution and in accordance with the agreements concluded between the political blocs. The spokesman revealed the name of a coalition of Kurdish blocs pro-perfume in an interview with "Twilight News", that the coalition met with the delegation of political and briefed him on the outcome of the talks, which reward with the leaders of parties and blocs of political actors, which was most recently with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, noting that the results of those discussions was very positive, and the timing is appropriate because the political process in the country at a critical stage.

[BondLady] He Ziadi that "the discussions between the National Alliance and the delegation of political Kurdish was positive The two sides discussed all the issues that hinder the political process in the country not only on the contentious issues between Baghdad and Erbil," noting that "the National Alliance and the delegation of political Kurdish agreement on the formation of committees to discuss outstanding issues between the government of the province and the federal government. " The delegation was political Kurdish arrived in Baghdad, last Tuesday, which includes both Fouad Hussein, head of Office of the Presidency of the Kurdistan Region and Fadhil Mirani, secretary of the Political Bureau of the Democratic Party of Kurdistan, and Mullah Bakhtiar, an official body operating the political bureau of the Patriotic Union, and concluded his talks with leaders of political parties and blocs, On Friday the first.

[BondLady] The Ziadi that "a coalition of Kurdish blocs is strategically ally to the National Alliance and private that the political process in the country under threat and danger, and thus require such alliances are based on long-term agreements is far from partisan interests and personal temporary." And calls for the Kurdistan Regional Government of the Federal Government to the implementation of the remaining provisions of agreements, notably Erbil and oil and gas law that has raised controversy in the recent period, and Article 140 of the Constitution, and the allocation of a budget for the salaries of the Peshmerga from the budget of the federal government.
http://www.shafaaq.com/sh2/news/iraq-news/34180-2011-10-09-08-53-18.html

[BondLady] 30 trillion dinars to increase the salaries of employees and retirees 9.10.2011 | (Voice of Iraq) - twilight News revealed the Central Bank of Iraq, Sunday, that two thirds of the increase expected to occur on the budget next year, will be allocated to increase the salaries of employees and retirees as well as increase the number of grades, indicating that the IMF will support this budget, a soft loan estimated seven billion dollars. The deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh in a statement received for the "Twilight News" that "the roof of the amount of budget year 2012 of about 130 trillion dinars, subject to increase or decrease according to the decisions of the Cabinet and Parliament." The Total current year budget approved by the Council of Ministers on February 6, 2011 amounted to 96.6 trillion dinars, distributed between 66.6 trillion dinars to balance operational and 30 trillion dinars as investment budget. Saleh added that "there is an increase estimated at 30 trillion dinars for the current year budget

[BondLady] indicating that the IMF will support this budget,

[BondLady] noting that "Two thirds of this increase will be directed to support the grades and better salaries as well as increasing the salaries of retirees." According to Saleh said that "Iraq had signed a loan agreement backing with the International Monetary Fund during the month of February of the year 2010 include the provision of support to him to raise the balance of payments and improve its economic situation as well as the reform of its financial, "explaining that the box" made in the light of the present Convention a soft loan to Iraq, worth close to seven billion dollars in an interest rate not to exceed one percent to pay within five years. " The Deputy Governor of the Central Bank, that the bank give the government earlier in the the current year, $ 1.5 billion of that loan to support the budget year 2011, while will be delivered the rest of the money during the next year to add to the budget and support aspects of the investment. The claims have escalated since a salary increase for pensioners and the lower grade employees because of lack of salaries that are not compatible with the increasing prices and rising inflation http://www.bondladyscorn ••• retirees
http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=27542

[BondLady] Amalgamation of small banks with large capital increase financial market Author: the future of Iraq 10/09/2011 0:00 Baghdad / Iraqi future will agree with bankers on the need to integrate small banks considerable ability, for the benefit of banking and the capital increase, and in interviews, said bankers that the merger will benefit the Foundation bank even after a while, while others noted the absence of consolidation of banks, calling for tighter controls Banks that violate the rules set for them by the Central Bank. and the president of the Association of private banks in Iraq, Abdel Aziz al-Hassoun, the central bank to develop plans and laws governing the process of integration of the micro-banks in Iraq, according to the regulations and laws in force in the world, noting that the merger will be based on policies set by the monetary authority. stressed Hassoun, in a press statement on the need to encourage banks to merge through the incentives given by the government working capital support or soft loans, to be a bank and a single, large capital able to provide insurance and guarantees in the financial market. He said Hassoun: The complaint continues to banks Eligibility small that it is able to finance large projects, and went on to say: if there was a real will by the Iraqi banks to accommodate new developments and modern changes that occur on the world, they will receive acceptance and an extensive presence in the market money world the fact that this market depends on the size and financial efficiency for each bank .
http://www.almustakbalpaper.net/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=10965

[BondLady] more coming hang on

[BondLady] With price increases and disparity in salaries .. MPs and economists calling for an actual plan to reduce inflation Author: the future of Iraq 10/09/2011 0:00 The future of Iraq / Sudan minimum Expect MPs and economists high rates of inflation during the next term, in light of a number of economic data, demanding that there be programs and plans lead to the outcomes and objectives are based on a scientific basis to promote economic growth during the limited period of time, "Future of Iraq" held a meeting with a number of deputies and economic experts to find appropriate solutions. member of the former Economic MP Abdul Hadi al-Hassani explained in that the increase in the inflation rate for consecutive months due to the increase in prices of food imported from abroad, the fact that the country lacks a local production of food, indicating that the material prices are high as a result of the economic crisis World…..
http://www.almustakbalpaper.net/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=10972

[BondLady] that the decisions are still intertwined between the Ministry of Finance and Central Bank of Iraq

[BondLady] on a loan granted by the Ministry of Finance for farmers, citizens and the unemployed, and he does not need to activate the international economic organizations and consulted in saving Iraq from continuing inflation in its system of general economic,

[BondLady] Governor of the Central Bank, the appearance of Mohammed Saleh said that the Inflation in Iraq will continue to increase

[BondLady] if it continues policies have monetary and financial of Iraq to develop the steps necessary and decisive action to curb this dangerous phenomenon

[BondLady] pointing out that this kind of inflation, which is called (transition or importer) if left without treatment would cause damage to a chronic, through pressure on costs decimal continuously, leading to increased rental rates for real estate and food in local markets.

[BondLady] He continued that Iraq is part of the world is affected by any change affects the global markets. The Deputy Governor of the Central Bank that the trade account of the payments system in Iraq has a surplus of Mali, and this is something that reduces the risk of inflation in Iraq, as well as that Iraq is exporting oil than it imports Vtatherh on the economy be a bit although there is an increase in the rate of inflation, said that the Iraqi economy is stagnant economies and powerful at the same time it is facing economic problems with ease.

[BondLady] Central Bank adviser: monetary policy able to reduce the rate of inflation in Iraq Date: Sunday, 09-10-2011 11: 43 am Baghdad (newsletter).Central Bank Governor Adviser confirmed the appearance of Mohamed Saleh, that monetary policy can reduce the rate of inflation in Iraq through taking necessary action to reduce it. Saleh said in a statement (News Agency news) Sunday: monetary policy of Central Bank capable of taking the necessary steps and actions necessary to reduce inflation in Iraq, through control of the liquidity ratio as possible and to influence the external value of the money, plus the use of certain policies such as exchange rate policy or interest to reduce the rate. Saleh said that inflation is under control unlike chats by amounts that amounted to a serious showing becomes more serious when up to two scales decimal places and now is ranked one decimal.

[BondLady] The Central Bank Governor Advisor: previously only inflation (3%) And now (4%) As a result of the expectations of world inflation leading to an increase in wages and food and other goods, making inflation builds itself and moving towards climb, calling on monetary policy to take the necessary tools and procedures necessary to halt inflationary expectations and reducing its continued growth.
http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=ar&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2Fnews.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D22052

[BondLady] Dulaimi said the coming days will see great political surprises Date: Sunday, 09-10-2011 09: 29 am Baghdad (newsletter).Deputy Minister/Iraqi/coalition, dulaimi full days coming great surprises on the political scene, stating that the political scene and blur started him uncertainty. Dulaimi said in a statement (for the news agency of news) Sunday: that last week saw political mobility from the arrival of Kurdish delegation to the meeting of leaders of the political blocs began political scene keeps some ambiguity and vagueness, which reflected negatively on the street. He said the next few days will witness great political surprises will occur in the political arena, and the political crisis started since the advent of elections and political blocs can overcome this crisis.

[BondLady] A cluster member predicted on the Iraqi list MP solution Osman aljohaishy, a change in the political map, in the absence of implementation of the Convention to Arbil, which does not belong to list only. Aljohaishy said in a statement earlier (News): in the event of failure to comply with all terms of Arbil, which has not been implemented in terms of not forming the Government, the political map will change some of the demands of the Kurdistan Alliance, under the Convention. Aljohaishy: suggested the possibility of forming a new alliance between Iraqi Kurdistan and Alliance blocs, a number of parties in the National League./
http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=ar&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2Fnews.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D22034

[BondLady] Dulaimi said the coming days will see great political surprises

[BondLady] Meat has the highest rate of prices in the month of September 10/09/2011 9:05Economy , Uncategorized no comments Baghdad, "Iraqi gate," Mohammad Sharif Recorded the highest rate of meat prices in the month of September in the cities of Baghdad, Mosul and Basra. According to a report indicators bulletin prices of some basic food commodities for the month of September issued by the Central Bureau of Statistics, said the meat had the highest rate of prices as the average price of a kilogram lamb, fresh local (15 167 Iraqi dinars), while the average price of a kilogram Beef, fresh (without bone) Local (14 917 Iraqi dinars). For vegetables, the report noted that the rate of a kilogram of tomatoes (969 Iraqi dinars) in the governorates (Baghdad, Mosul, Basra), while the rate for a kilogram of potatoes (959 Iraqi dinars) in the same provinces.

[BondLady] The lowest rate of the share prices of flour, brown with an average trade price (425 Iraqi dinars per kilogram). The bulletin contains the prices of some basic food commodities in the cities of Baghdad, Mosul and Basra, where the Central Bureau of Statistics collects prices patrol monthly and another weekly food commodities, which are their prices to fluctuate and change continued (fruits and vegetables) and then extracted monthly rate of visits weekly four http://www.albawwaba.net/uncategorized/52482/

[BondLady] all of these I’m showin yall are awesome for us

[BondLady] State Law: We agreed with the PKK to end the outstanding differences according to the constitutional reference 10/09/2011 10:54Newsno comments "Portal Iraq," Baghdad - A leading figure prominently in the coalition of state law, said Sunday that the delegation left Baghdad, the Kurdish political optimistic problem-solving outstanding issues between the two sides depending on the reference the Iraqi constitution. A spokesman for the state of law Alfalh that "the delegation left Baghdad, the Kurdish political problem-solving outstanding optimistic after reaching an agreement on the adoption of the Constitution the basic reference for resolving differences and preventing compromise between the two sides."……..
http://www.albawwaba.net/news/52521/

[BondLady] Seven billion IMF loan to strengthen the budget 2012 BAGHDAD - Wafa Amer revealed the CBI for two-thirds of the increase is expected to occur on the budget next year, will be allocated to increase the salaries of employees and retirees as well as increase the number of grades, as was revealed that the International Monetary Fund will support This budget is a soft loan estimated at seven billion dollars. The Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh in a statement the "morning", the roof of the amount of budget year 2012 of about 130 trillion dinars, subject to increase or decrease according to the decisions of the Council of Ministers and the Parliament, noting that there is an increase estimated at 30 trillion dinars for the budget year, which reached 97 trillion dinars, indicating that two-thirds of this increase will be directed to support the grades and better salaries as well as increasing the salaries of retirees.

[BondLady] and said Saleh said that Iraq had signed a loan agreement backing with the International Monetary Fund in February of 2010 include the provision of support to him to raise the balance of payments and improve its economic situation and reform its financial system, pointing out that the fund made in the light of this Convention, a soft loan to Iraq, worth close to seven billion dollars in an interest rate not to exceed one percent to pay within five years. He noted that the bank grants The government earlier this year, $ 1.5 billion of that loan to support the budget year 2011, while the remaining amount will be delivered during the next year to add to the budget and support aspects of the investment
http://www.alsabaah.com/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=14982

[BondLady] and said Saleh said that Iraq had signed a loan agreement backing with the International Monetary Fund in February of 2010

[BondLady] see that

[BondLady] what did i tell yall?

[BondLady] back in jan 2010

[BondLady] the imf told them to raise there reserves and raise there exchange rates

[BondLady] and then u see

[BondLady] and said Saleh said that Iraq had signed a loan agreement backing with the International Monetary Fund in February of 2010

[BondLady] so then u saw where i said yesterday

[BondLady] that it looked like the imf just gave them their blessing?

[BondLady] Iraqi lawmakers expect to increase inflation Posted 09/10/2011 05:08 AM BAGHDAD - A minimum Sudanese MPs expected, economists high rates of inflation during the next term, in light of a number of economic data, demanding that there be programs and plans lead to the outcomes and objectives are based on a scientific basis to promote economic growth within a limited time. Member of the former Economic MP Abdul Hadi al-Hassani explained in that the increase in the inflation rate for consecutive months due to increased prices of imported food from abroad, the fact that the country lacks a local production of food, indicating that the material prices are high as a result of the global economic crisis, as Abdel-Hadi growth during this period tends negative, given that Iraq is not a producer, as one of the largest importing countries in many of the things on the grounds that Iraq is subject to the controls of supply and international demand, as reflected by the other hand, the more the prices for materials abroad reflected negative in the price of home, and continued: the country today,

[BondLady] in fact, not subject to the financial system, economic prevents the increase in inflation and there is no hardware control that prevented this increase is calculated and unjustified, given that the citizen is subject to the real situation, which is known in the market increase is not quality, but improvised a number of materials, especially that Iraq is a consumer non-industrial and non-productive are subject to market supply and demand world, so that inflation has become a central issue throughout the region, pointing out that the increase for salaries was not as fast as inflation, as reflected On the savings of workers and the standard of living, while being forced to the economy in some of the expenses, in addition to the shortage experienced by the region in some of the basic infrastructure services and continued: The prices of wages of managers and employees and even the private sector increases the rate of inflation as well as the state today are trying to increase the salaries of citizens because the reality imposes on the government some of the benefits that have made the price increase per year and there is no tax system that regulates not increase that calculated to be increased up to 5 or 6%......
http://www.babnews.com/inp/view.asp?ID=45505

[BondLady] Maliki to implement the agreements of Arbil and resolve outstanding problems with the Kurdistan Posted 09/10/2011 04:08 AM BAGHDAD - Babinaoz announced the Kurdistan Alliance, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki pledged to implement the agreements of Arbil and resolve all outstanding issues between the governments in Baghdad and the Kurdistan region, as he emphasized that the Kurdish delegation who visited Baghdad yesterday, agreed with al-Maliki to form a committee of high technical level to follow up all the files and find appropriate solutions. The leader of the Kurdistan Alliance Raundozi that "a delegation representing all political forces in the Kurdish parliament, except the mass change consists of me and an official body operating in the political bureau of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) Mullah Bakhtiar and Chief of Staff of the Kurdistan region, Fouad Hussein, met with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on Friday , "noting that" the meeting was frank was talking about all the issues starting from mutual admonition and the end of the general national issues. "

[BondLady] Raundozi added that "the meeting saw the discussion of the relationship between Erbil and Baghdad, was addressed to the reasons for the reluctance to implement the agreements between the Kurdistan Alliance and the national coalition of state and law in particular and the files and the fabrication of the Constitution He Raundozi "We did not ask Maliki to anything but simply asked him to implement the agreements and the resolution of outstanding issues, including the agreements of Arbil and the means to execute because we told the owners that this initiative is our initiative and one way or another is linked to us and must be implemented," asserting that "al-Maliki was frank He pledged to resolve all outstanding issues and implementation of agreements of Arbil. "

[BondLady] read this paragraph again

[BondLady] Raundozi added that "the meeting saw the discussion of the relationship between Erbil and Baghdad, was addressed to the reasons for the reluctance to implement the agreements between the Kurdistan Alliance and the national coalition of state and law in particular and the files and the fabrication of the Constitution He Raundozi "We did not ask Maliki to anything but simply asked him to implement the agreements and the resolution of outstanding issues, including the agreements of Arbil and the means to execute because we told the owners that this initiative is our initiative and one way or another is linked to us and must be implemented," asserting that "al-Maliki was frank He pledged to resolve all outstanding issues and implementation of agreements of Arbil. "

[BondLady] He Raundozi that "the meeting included talk about the observations Kurdish forces in a partnership approach in the state was agreed to pick up the situation between the Iraqi parties so as to erase the problems and sensitivities are," noting that "the technical delegation Kurd who will come to Baghdad would discuss the topic as well." He noted a member of the Kurdish delegation that "the meeting has agreed to form a technical committee of high-level work in Baghdad or Irbil, according to the need to follow up and resolution of all outstanding issues and find appropriate solutions to them." ……..
http://www.babnews.com/inp/view.asp?ID=45495

[BondLady] Oil Minister: the ministry's plan for the next year aims to produce 4.3 million barrels per day Amara - babysit - Oil Minister Abdul-Karim and coffee, "said Iraq's current production of oil of two million and / 900 / thousand barrels per day and aims in the coming days to celebrate the production of more than three million barrels a day." He said in a press statement during his visit to the province of Maysan to the opening of the building rest house oil and access to the drilling of oil wells to maintain that "the plan by the ministry for the next year aimed at raising the production limits of / 3 / million / 400 / thousand barrels per day, with the capacity to export two million and / 100 / thousand barrels. " He explained: "the project the ministry focuses on the increase and diversification of export outlets in order to export an average of / 10 / million barrels a day through the three ports, mainly distributed by a project carried out in Basra to raise the export capacity of ports to more than 5 / / million system under preparation and tender to Syria, alternative to the current system capacity of more than / 3 / million and the system port of Ceyhan via Turkey is under rehabilitation now. "…………
http://alrayy.com/32768.htm

[BondLady] here a cple more then ill stop

[BondLady] Sunday 9 October 2011 CBI: International Monetary Fund is convinced the financial policy for Iraq BAGHDAD - babysit - Central Bank of Iraq announced that there is acceptance of the International Monetary Fund on Iraq political cash. The deputy governor of Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohammed Saleh said that "the IMF is convinced that monetary policy in the direction the country is heading a true fit with the reality of the Iraqi economy." He added that "the central bank follows the monetary policy to reduce inflation and provide cover for the local currency and economic controls commensurate with the fiscal policy pursued in Iraq." He noted that "the central bank constantly reviews the Ssayasth cash and mechanisms to address the annual inflation and gaps facing the use of foreign currency and local communities in the country."
http://alrayy.com/32793.htm

[BondLady] Central Bank of Iraq announced that there is acceptance of the International Monetary Fund on Iraq political cash.

[BondLady] Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohammed Saleh said that "the IMF is convinced that monetary policy in the direction the country is heading a true fit with the reality of the Iraqi economy.

[BondLady] the central bank follows the monetary policy to reduce inflation

[BondLady] and provide cover for the local currency

[BondLady] Deputy for the Liberal bloc: we are committed to the Iraqi Constitution and all its articles, including Article 140 12:04:08 / 10/2011 Khandan - North Aldloa new Rafie Abdul Jabbar, a member of the Iraqi parliament for the Liberal bloc in a statement to "Khandan" the commitment of the Sadrist movement to all the terms of the Iraqi constitution, including Article 140 of the Iraqi constitution, referring to the Liberal bloc good relations with the Kurdistan Alliance. and said a member of a cluster Liberal that the Sadrists and despite his reservations on the provisions of the constitution, but he is committed to the articles of the Constitution, including Article 140 and, noting that the deputy Liberal bloc meet almost daily, the Kurdistan Alliance MPs to discuss various issues and matters pertaining to the Iraqi political scene http://xendan.org/arabic/drejaA.aspx?=hewal&jmara=2865&Jor=2

[BondLady] ok im done

[BondLady] stick a fork in me

[BondLady] hope yall enjoyed it

[BondLady] lots of great news fo sho

[BondLady] drops the mic in campys drink
[campdav] BondLady Oh she spoiled my drink
[campdav] That is my first clue to knock it off and fly right
[BondLady] id only get fils
[campdav] JohnnyZ You missed an Ocsar winning performance bud
[campdav] Oscar
[BondLady] curtsies
[campdav] BondLady Takes BL hand and bows
[BondLady] id like to thank the academy
[BondLady] my family
[BondLady] my fellow members of BLC
[BondLady] all the people i had to kick or ban
[BondLady] for bein ate up
[BondLady] they all played a part in my success
[campdav] BondLady Speech Speech
[BondLady] i humbly accept this golden mic award
[JohnnyZ] she just did
[BondLady] an ill try to not drop it after the rv
[campdav] Yea Baby .............lol.......ty shredders for copy and posting me Smile
Just Da Truth
Just Da Truth
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum