Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
«Basra oil» choose Hyundai Engineering and Construction »to build a project for the treatment and injection of seawater I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
«Basra oil» choose Hyundai Engineering and Construction »to build a project for the treatment and injection of seawater I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
«Basra oil» choose Hyundai Engineering and Construction »to build a project for the treatment and injection of seawater I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
«Basra oil» choose Hyundai Engineering and Construction »to build a project for the treatment and injection of seawater I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
«Basra oil» choose Hyundai Engineering and Construction »to build a project for the treatment and injection of seawater I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
«Basra oil» choose Hyundai Engineering and Construction »to build a project for the treatment and injection of seawater I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
«Basra oil» choose Hyundai Engineering and Construction »to build a project for the treatment and injection of seawater I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
«Basra oil» choose Hyundai Engineering and Construction »to build a project for the treatment and injection of seawater I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
«Basra oil» choose Hyundai Engineering and Construction »to build a project for the treatment and injection of seawater I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
«Basra oil» choose Hyundai Engineering and Construction »to build a project for the treatment and injection of seawater I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
«Basra oil» choose Hyundai Engineering and Construction »to build a project for the treatment and injection of seawater I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
«Basra oil» choose Hyundai Engineering and Construction »to build a project for the treatment and injection of seawater I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
«Basra oil» choose Hyundai Engineering and Construction »to build a project for the treatment and injection of seawater I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
«Basra oil» choose Hyundai Engineering and Construction »to build a project for the treatment and injection of seawater I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
«Basra oil» choose Hyundai Engineering and Construction »to build a project for the treatment and injection of seawater I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
«Basra oil» choose Hyundai Engineering and Construction »to build a project for the treatment and injection of seawater I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
«Basra oil» choose Hyundai Engineering and Construction »to build a project for the treatment and injection of seawater I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
«Basra oil» choose Hyundai Engineering and Construction »to build a project for the treatment and injection of seawater I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
«Basra oil» choose Hyundai Engineering and Construction »to build a project for the treatment and injection of seawater I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
«Basra oil» choose Hyundai Engineering and Construction »to build a project for the treatment and injection of seawater I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

«Basra oil» choose Hyundai Engineering and Construction »to build a project for the treatment and injection of seawater

Go down

«Basra oil» choose Hyundai Engineering and Construction »to build a project for the treatment and injection of seawater Empty «Basra oil» choose Hyundai Engineering and Construction »to build a project for the treatment and injection of seawater

Post by claud39 Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:40 am

«Basra oil» choose Hyundai Engineering and Construction »to build a project for the treatment and injection of seawater

06/03/2019

«Basra oil» choose Hyundai Engineering and Construction »to build a project for the treatment and injection of seawater 15519

Economy News Baghdad

Iraq has chosen Hyundai Engineering and Construction to build a $ 2.4 billion seawater treatment and injection project, an important project to increase the country's oil production capacity, said Ihsan Abdul Jabbar, director of the Basra Oil Company.
Abdul Jabbar told reporters late on Sunday that giving the deal to Hyundai still requires final approval from the Oil Ministry.
He added that the project must be completed within four years and initially produce five million barrels of water per day and eventually to reach 7.5 million barrels per day of water.
Iraq, OPEC's second-largest oil producer, needs to inject water into its wells or risk losing pressure and facing significant declines, particularly in its old oilfields. The use of treated seawater is one of the best alternatives because freshwater is scarce resources in Iraq.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16827
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum