Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "I heard it’s the first 5 notes will have a higher rate" 5/31/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "I heard it’s the first 5 notes will have a higher rate" 5/31/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "I heard it’s the first 5 notes will have a higher rate" 5/31/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "I heard it’s the first 5 notes will have a higher rate" 5/31/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "I heard it’s the first 5 notes will have a higher rate" 5/31/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "I heard it’s the first 5 notes will have a higher rate" 5/31/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "I heard it’s the first 5 notes will have a higher rate" 5/31/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "I heard it’s the first 5 notes will have a higher rate" 5/31/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "I heard it’s the first 5 notes will have a higher rate" 5/31/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "I heard it’s the first 5 notes will have a higher rate" 5/31/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "I heard it’s the first 5 notes will have a higher rate" 5/31/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "I heard it’s the first 5 notes will have a higher rate" 5/31/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "I heard it’s the first 5 notes will have a higher rate" 5/31/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "I heard it’s the first 5 notes will have a higher rate" 5/31/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "I heard it’s the first 5 notes will have a higher rate" 5/31/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "I heard it’s the first 5 notes will have a higher rate" 5/31/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "I heard it’s the first 5 notes will have a higher rate" 5/31/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "I heard it’s the first 5 notes will have a higher rate" 5/31/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "I heard it’s the first 5 notes will have a higher rate" 5/31/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "I heard it’s the first 5 notes will have a higher rate" 5/31/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

MarkZ: "I heard it’s the first 5 notes will have a higher rate" 5/31/19

Go down

MarkZ: "I heard it’s the first 5 notes will have a higher rate" 5/31/19 Empty MarkZ: "I heard it’s the first 5 notes will have a higher rate" 5/31/19

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:34 pm

MZ:  2 of my contacts in Hong Kong and Brisbane, Australia were allowed to deposit their currency but were told they would not have liquid funds until Tuesday Morning….

Our Bond redemption holder in Zurich is also being told liquid funds on Tuesday

The same thing was told in 3 different countries….Funds Liquid on Tuesday Morning…

It appears there may be a world-wide event on that day.  There has never been a reset like this with as big of economy as we have today.

MR.C still believes package deliveries need to go our first. He has not been allowed to finish his job as of yet.

Nflemingjr: I AM JUST STARTING TO GET THE INFORMATION. MY NEWS AT THIS POINT IS NOT MUCH BET

Member: morning Mark, gold hasn’t been signed in, than

MZ: I have no verified evidence of CMKX deliveries last night.

Nflemingjr: THERE IS A 3 DAY HOLIDAY COMING UP IN AUSTRALIA. MY GUY WAS TOLD TUESDAY AS WELL

MZ:  Contacts at redemption centers were just told not to come in this weekend…but to have a conference call Sunday night and start Monday AM …This tells me they do not expect to release 800 numbers this weekend.

MZ: This is a good weekend to take a break…..decompress……do something fun…….I know I am going to turn off my computer this weekend……

MZ: Reno is extremely upset today.

MZ: So with the extension on Zim to June 4th….if we get the 800 numbers on Sunday Night it only gives us a couple days to make appointments. If this happens….Call and make an appointment ASAP.

MZ: Most countries are already on a digital gold backed currency….Iraq, Hungary, China, Russia, Zimbabwe,  and many more…….like it or not…the US will also have the digital gold backed currency. This is basically the death of the fiat backed petro dollar and the birth of the gold/asset backed dollars.

MZ: Anytime there has been fiat currencies in the world it resets…..the current system has been going 70 years and way past due to reset.  They can do it 2 ways…..It resets before the crash …or it crashes and then we reset……either way it will happen….it has to .

Member: all appointments set in 24 hours? busy signal hell!

MZ: I am told there won’t be a problem with busy signals……

Mod:  MARKZ – BEING TOLD THAT IF YOU HOLD YOUR ZIM, IT WILL BE WALLPAPER

Member:  Mark Z…could it be they are making it hard, if not impossible to get our appointment, so they don’t have to pay us!!

Member:  23 countries n 130 high level official r in Switzerland signing papers for the rv this weekend. From Eagle one

MZ: I still think they will go to a Value added tax and the IRS/income tax  will die a terrible death….lol……I still think no taxes on our exchange.

Member:  Trump favors 17% tax. Democrats want 23%

Member:  Gold shall destroy the FED. Gold-backeed QFS.

MZ: I totally agree with you

Mod: IF ANYTHING SHOULD CHANGE THIS WEEKEND, MARKZ WILL GO LIVE

MZ: I will probably do a small update on Sunday…..even just a tweet…but if something big happens I will go live on a stream

Member:  I wonder if they are holding out because of the Bilderberg meeting this weekend.

Member:  My friend in a group got told yesterday being flown to RENO and put in hotel for exchange. He has to buy ticket home

Member:  On the Beverly Hillbillies this morning Elli Mae’s hen’s name was Henrietta!!

Member:  Bruce said his contacts say this is going to be called “Golden Weekend”.

Q: Does the timing have anything to do with Ramadon?

MZ: I have not been able to get in touch with the contacts in Iraq…….

Member:  Dow is down -288 right now.

MZ:  According to Tyler Durden article at zero hedge.  Watch Deutschbank . When Deutsche Bank hits $6.40 per share, it will implode and this should force the RV/GCR. It is now at $6.79 and dropping When it hits -6.40 they say it will implode …….IMO then they are forced to do the reset….imo….If Deutschebank goes…Europe goes……When Europe goes….we go

Member:  It’s the most dangerous bank! Too big to bail out this time and it’s tied in with many Foreign banks!!!

Member:  1302.60 Gold up $14.30

Member:  This thing does seem to be in process…however the timing is a giant chain-yank.

Member:  You have to ask yourself if the Federal Reserve has their Sticky Fingers involved in this.

Eagleone2025: MARK YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB THANK YOU….. I DO NOT WANT TO DO ANY MORE EAGLE ONE INTEL CALL FOR NOW….. WE NEED TO STAY CALM ….IT IS A PROCESS DAY BY DAY…. THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH

Member:  Years ago, Prophet Kim Clement said Dinar would RV when DOW was at about 20K. We all thought that meant when it was going UP. It just could be when DOW is going DOWN. Just a thought…

Eagleone2025: I WAS TOLD TO STEP BACK I CAN NOT SHARE ALOT RIGHT NOW. BUT IT ALL HAS TO DO WITH THE MEETING IN SWISS…. TRUMP WILL BRING THE QUEEN THE SIGN DOC…. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT OTHERS SAY…… THAT IS BEING DONE BY JUNE 3.

Q: Do you know if rates will be given when we call to make our appointments?

MZ: I do not know…….maybe if there is no NDA

Q: What rate could the dong rv at?

MZ: I still believe the dong will reset at about $2 to $2.50…..just imo

Member: I heard with the zim there will be a good rate on the first 4 notes then lower rates on all after that.

MZ: I heard it’s the first 5 notes will have a higher rate………but we will not know for sure until we are really at the banks…

MZ: Me personal opinion it this reset will make a lot of millionaires, and Billionairs….just not trillionairs.

MZ: It’s a good weekend to get away from Dinarland for a couple days ….de-stress and have some relaxation time.   I would love to be wrong and the reset happens when we aren’t looking….Trump is out of the country this weekend…just sayin………lol

Q: How many currency holders do you think there are?

MZ: I think there are a million or so ….but only maybe 15-20 thousand who have a real significant amount…..world changing amount. Just IMO

Member:  Hi Mark from Canada….the only comment I have, is I believe alot of people were extremely disappointed when you moved your prediction to 100% from 99% and two weeks later nothing…just saying

Member:  unfortunately some of your sources may be misinformed Mark!

MZ: Trust me- I am as disappointed as they are……..I felt so excited …….then not…….I have pruned some of my contacts down after that…….the ups and downs are exhausting

Member: Keep in mind that Kuwait said they absolutely were not going to rv their currency…..and boom…they did it the very next day.

Eagleone2025:  THIS IS A DAY BY DAY PROCESS AND THEN WE WILL GET TO THE BANKS ONE DAY SOON. IT IS IN THE PROCESS…. THE BANKS SOURCES YESTERDAY HAVE SAID THEY WERE GOING INTO MEETING AND HAVE BEEN TOLD TO WAIT UNTIL THEY HAD RELEASE. ….IT IS VERY CLOSE IS WHAT I WAS TOLD FROM NY AND DC…. SOME OF WHAT IS GOING ON WAS THE WORLD… CEO BANKERS IN SWISS MEETING.

Q: Does the border still need to be closed to RV?

MZ: Its still my opinion that Trump will close the borders right before the reset happens….they do not want bad guys like drug cartels to be able to exchange into new currency…..think about the billions buried in barrels with the drug cartels that would never get the chance to redeem…this is a very good thing.

Member:   Unredeemed illicit FED Debt “NOTES” shall EXPIRE!

Mod:  BORDER SHUTDOWN TO PREVENT CURRENCIES FROM CROSSING BORDERS

Eagleone2025: TRADE DEALS WITH CHINA HAVE BEEN HANDLE. THEY WILL STILL DEAL

Mod:  ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND AND TAKE A BREAK

Mod:  GOLDEN EGG NEST SCREEN MARKZ PUTS UP THE MOMENT THE 800#S COME OUT!!!! HE WILL PUT THE 800# ON THE BULLETIN BOARD BEHIND HIM

MZ: Have a wonderful weekend…..please at least enjoy your Saturday…….will send a tweet or so on Sunday…..We will get through this.

MZ:  This is an old video from Dr. Shabibi where he answers questions about the RV…..A real good one to show nay-sayers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol8wve53-ME&feature=youtu.be

MarkZ: "I heard it’s the first 5 notes will have a higher rate" 5/31/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum