Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary Economy: Iraq has a golden opportunity to increase its oil production I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Economy: Iraq has a golden opportunity to increase its oil production I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary Economy: Iraq has a golden opportunity to increase its oil production I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Economy: Iraq has a golden opportunity to increase its oil production I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Economy: Iraq has a golden opportunity to increase its oil production I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Economy: Iraq has a golden opportunity to increase its oil production I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Economy: Iraq has a golden opportunity to increase its oil production I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Economy: Iraq has a golden opportunity to increase its oil production I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Economy: Iraq has a golden opportunity to increase its oil production I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Economy: Iraq has a golden opportunity to increase its oil production I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Economy: Iraq has a golden opportunity to increase its oil production I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Economy: Iraq has a golden opportunity to increase its oil production I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Economy: Iraq has a golden opportunity to increase its oil production I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary Economy: Iraq has a golden opportunity to increase its oil production I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary Economy: Iraq has a golden opportunity to increase its oil production I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary Economy: Iraq has a golden opportunity to increase its oil production I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary Economy: Iraq has a golden opportunity to increase its oil production I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary Economy: Iraq has a golden opportunity to increase its oil production I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Parliamentary Economy: Iraq has a golden opportunity to increase its oil production I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Parliamentary Economy: Iraq has a golden opportunity to increase its oil production I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Parliamentary Economy: Iraq has a golden opportunity to increase its oil production

Go down

Parliamentary Economy: Iraq has a golden opportunity to increase its oil production Empty Parliamentary Economy: Iraq has a golden opportunity to increase its oil production

Post by claud39 Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:06 pm

Parliamentary Economy: Iraq has a golden opportunity to increase its oil production

01/06/2019

Parliamentary Economy: Iraq has a golden opportunity to increase its oil production %D9%85%D9%8A%D8%AB%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%AF%D9%8A1-696x435

Information / Special ...
BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The Iraqi government has a golden opportunity to increase oil production within the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), the parliamentary committee on economy and investment said on Saturday, pointing out that Saudi Arabia is unable to meet the needs of markets after cutting production.
"Saudi Arabia's decline in oil production gave Iraq a golden opportunity to increase its oil production within the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries," said a member of the committee, the charter of Ibrahim. "Saudi Arabia blocked the shortage of Iraq when the US sanctions were imposed in the 1990s and refused to reclaim its share. After the end of sanctions despite the continuing claims. "
"The government is obliged to negotiate with OPEC to increase Iraq's production and use the current time to achieve a stable economy for the country," adding that " tension between Tehran and Washington will push oil prices to rise in the coming days."
"The government will use the surplus of oil money to support the productive and agricultural sectors to eliminate unemployment."
Saudi Arabia raised production in May, but not enough to offset the drop in Iranian exports after the United States tightened sanctions on Tehran, a Reuters survey found on Saturday. End 25 T

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/06/01/409518/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Parliamentary Economy: Iraq has a golden opportunity to increase its oil production Empty Saudi Arabia failed to compensate for Iranian oil exports

Post by claud39 Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:08 pm

Saudi Arabia failed to compensate for Iranian oil exports

01/06/2019

Parliamentary Economy: Iraq has a golden opportunity to increase its oil production %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-696x387

Information / Baghdad ..

A Reuters survey found that Saudi Arabia raised production in May, but not enough to compensate for the drop in Iranian exports after the United States tightened sanctions on Tehran.
The survey showed OPEC countries produced 30.17 million bpd in May, down 60,000 bpd from April.May production was the lowest level for OPEC since 2015.
The survey indicates that despite Saudi Arabia's increased production, it is still producing less voluntarily than an OPEC-led production agreement is in place this year.
"We see a drop in OPEC supply in May to its lowest level in many years. There is not a lot of big increases this month, the production of a lot of countries decreased.
Despite falling supplies, crude oil fell from a six-month high above $ 75 a barrel in April to below $ 68 on Thursday, under pressure from concerns over the economic impact of the US-China trade dispute.
"Most countries have curbed production in May, although they probably sought to boost sales in the fastest-growing Asian market," an OPEC delegate said, noting that "producers may change their supply portfolio to target Asia without increasing production in general."
The Opec Plus alliance, which includes OPEC members, Russia and other independent producers, agreed in December to cut output by 1.2 million bpd as of January 1.
Opec's quota of 800,000 barrels per day (bpd) is borne by 11 member states, with the exception ofIran Libya and Venezuela.
Producers are scheduled to meet in June to decide whether to extend or amend the agreement.
The survey found that in May, 11 Opec countries committed to the agreement achieved 96 per cent of targeted cuts, compared to 132 per cent in April, as a result of rising Saudi production and increases in the supply of Iraq and Angola. Ending / 25

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/06/01/409410/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum