Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Association of Private Banks honors a group of pioneers in the banking sector I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Association of Private Banks honors a group of pioneers in the banking sector I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The Association of Private Banks honors a group of pioneers in the banking sector I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Association of Private Banks honors a group of pioneers in the banking sector I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Association of Private Banks honors a group of pioneers in the banking sector I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Association of Private Banks honors a group of pioneers in the banking sector I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Association of Private Banks honors a group of pioneers in the banking sector I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Association of Private Banks honors a group of pioneers in the banking sector I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Association of Private Banks honors a group of pioneers in the banking sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Association of Private Banks honors a group of pioneers in the banking sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Association of Private Banks honors a group of pioneers in the banking sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Association of Private Banks honors a group of pioneers in the banking sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Association of Private Banks honors a group of pioneers in the banking sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Association of Private Banks honors a group of pioneers in the banking sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Association of Private Banks honors a group of pioneers in the banking sector I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Association of Private Banks honors a group of pioneers in the banking sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Association of Private Banks honors a group of pioneers in the banking sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Association of Private Banks honors a group of pioneers in the banking sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Association of Private Banks honors a group of pioneers in the banking sector I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Association of Private Banks honors a group of pioneers in the banking sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The Association of Private Banks honors a group of pioneers in the banking sector

Go down

The Association of Private Banks honors a group of pioneers in the banking sector Empty The Association of Private Banks honors a group of pioneers in the banking sector

Post by claud39 Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:42 am

The Association of Private Banks honors a group of pioneers in the banking sector

06/01/2019

The Association of Private Banks honors a group of pioneers in the banking sector 15499

Economy News Arbil

The Association of Iraqi Private Banks, through a banquet hosted in the city of Erbil, honored a number of pioneers in the banking sector.
Among the honored were the Director General of the Central Bank of Iraq in the city of Erbil, Abed Saleh, the head of the General Prosecutor of the Kurdistan Regional Government Azad Hassan, the President of the Court of Appeal of Erbil, Ephraim Khosnar, the adviser to the Minister of Finance of the Kurdistan Regional Government Adham Karim, economic expert Hammam al-Shamma and banking expert Faleh Daoud.
The President of the Association of Iraqi private banks, Wadih al-Hanal, in his speech on the sidelines of the banquet breakfast, which was attended by "economy News", "In such a kind days, the Association of Iraqi private banks and in coordination with the Central Bank of Iraq to celebrate a number of pioneers of the banking sector, Ramadan last ".
"Three days ago, during a breakfast banquet in Baghdad, we honored a group of pioneers, and we did not forget to honor the generation of young people with great hopes and honor."
In his speech, Al-Hantal blessed the election of Nizhvan Barzani as head of the Kurdistan region.
The President of the Association of Private Banks pointed out that the latter is keen "since its inception to participate in community initiatives, where it participated in the campaign (our people) to support the displaced and the initiative of (Baghdad) to rehabilitate 20 square in Baghdad, and also participated in the rehabilitation of the Church of the Virgin Mary in Baghdad and another church in Basra "He said.
"The matter has not stopped at this point, because the previous ideas generated new ideas, the latest of which is the idea of ​​rehabilitation and restoration of five bridges in Baghdad," pointing out that "all the social initiatives that contribute to the Association of banks are in partnership with the Central Bank of Iraq."
"The most important challenge facing Iraq is the scarcity of jobs in the government sector, with 100,000 colleges graduating every year, while there are 6.5 million employees in the state departments," he said, stressing that the private sector should be involved in economic development.
Al-Hantal pointed out that "the banking sector in Mosul launched loans for the people of the province worth 5 million and without Murabaha in order to provide employment opportunities for them."

The Association of Private Banks honors a group of pioneers in the banking sector F6697609fa64dab

The Association of Private Banks honors a group of pioneers in the banking sector 2a65a5aea879f7c

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16814
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum