Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "I was told I would be allowed to release the 800 numbers yesterday" 5/29/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "I was told I would be allowed to release the 800 numbers yesterday" 5/29/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "I was told I would be allowed to release the 800 numbers yesterday" 5/29/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "I was told I would be allowed to release the 800 numbers yesterday" 5/29/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "I was told I would be allowed to release the 800 numbers yesterday" 5/29/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "I was told I would be allowed to release the 800 numbers yesterday" 5/29/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "I was told I would be allowed to release the 800 numbers yesterday" 5/29/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "I was told I would be allowed to release the 800 numbers yesterday" 5/29/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "I was told I would be allowed to release the 800 numbers yesterday" 5/29/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "I was told I would be allowed to release the 800 numbers yesterday" 5/29/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "I was told I would be allowed to release the 800 numbers yesterday" 5/29/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "I was told I would be allowed to release the 800 numbers yesterday" 5/29/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "I was told I would be allowed to release the 800 numbers yesterday" 5/29/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "I was told I would be allowed to release the 800 numbers yesterday" 5/29/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "I was told I would be allowed to release the 800 numbers yesterday" 5/29/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "I was told I would be allowed to release the 800 numbers yesterday" 5/29/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "I was told I would be allowed to release the 800 numbers yesterday" 5/29/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "I was told I would be allowed to release the 800 numbers yesterday" 5/29/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "I was told I would be allowed to release the 800 numbers yesterday" 5/29/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "I was told I would be allowed to release the 800 numbers yesterday" 5/29/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

MarkZ: "I was told I would be allowed to release the 800 numbers yesterday" 5/29/19

Go down

MarkZ: "I was told I would be allowed to release the 800 numbers yesterday" 5/29/19 Empty MarkZ: "I was told I would be allowed to release the 800 numbers yesterday" 5/29/19

Post by RamblerNash Thu May 30, 2019 1:05 am

MZ: the news isn’t bad…it’s just not what we want yet. I am as frustrated as you are. This has taken such a toll on my health and family that I was ready to throw in the towel yesterday….so thanks to all the kind people who encouraged me and helped me recharge

MZ: I am definitely taking the weekend off though ….I will not read any emails or answer the phone this weekend. Hopefully we will be done before that.

Member: This weekend off? I hope you can take 6 months off! Let’s stick a fork in this RV!!

MZ: I spent most of yesterday staying close to the PC , and streaming equipment because I was told I would be allowed to release the 800 numbers yesterday…..I’m salty because I changed my schedule to sit here and wait all damn day…I waited and nothing.

MZ: I am still being told that today is “value” day….and we will see the 800 numbers……we shall see.

Member: We are on crunch time for those 800 numbers

MZ: I am not under an NDA for currency or for CMKX….

MZ: I’m told there was a large scale Zim exchange where a lot of currency went missing….they are working on finding it and making sure this does not happen when we start to exchange..They are checking serial numbers to make sure it doesn’t get exchanged twice.

Q: Was the zim stolen?

MZ: We believe it was stolen – but it was after the person exchanging got there SKR. They are watching closely so that no one else tries to redeem those notes.

MZ: I was told someone was slowing the CMKX deliveries in order to slow down the reset….this is exceptionally frustrating for us all…..

MZ: I was also told there was an issue at the BIS (Bank of International Settlements) that was resolved.

MZ: I hear the paymasters were also pushing for higher fees…..they have been sitting in hotels waiting for so long that they want to be paid for that time.

MZ: Today is a 2 stream day so I will have another stream tonight at 8pm est

nflemingjr: AT THIS TIME i WOULD LIKE TO SAY SOMETHING AT THIS TIME WE ARE AT A POINT THAT. WE ARE CLOSE AND THE NEGATIVE CONVERSATION THAT IS TAKING PLACE ABOUT WARS AND RUMORS OF WARS IS ENTIRELY FALSE AND IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. THERE ARE INDIVIDUALS THAT ARE INTENTIALLY PUTTING OUT FALSE INFORMATION TO CAUSE FEAR AND DISBELIEF.

MZ: Noone I talk to can “make” this happen….they are cogs in the machine.

MZ: Some in the government are lying on purpose to keep us guessing…..most people are good people who pass on exactly what they are told from good sources.

MZ: I have gotten rid of sources in the past who I found out was feeding me crap.

Eagleone2025: AS I TOLD YOU LAST NIGHT ON THE CALL IT IS NOT MARKZ OR FLEMING FAULT... THEY ARE DOING THERE BEST AND ARE WAITING LIKE ALL OF US.... INTEL IS INTEL GOOD AND BAD. IT CHANGES DAY BY DAY. THIS IS A PROCESS.... JUST REMAIN CALM

MZ: Had a long conversation with Mr.C today and he has not completed his transaction. He is more keen on coming in and talking with all of you, the history and todays economy…….Mr. C warned me that I need to slowdown….and take it easier…..he had to step out of the limelight after almost losing his life…..he wants me to take it easy so as not to have a stroke or any other health hazard.

MZ: No matter the time you have spent following the ups and downs of this RV saga…I believe we all deserve purple hearts after this is all done

Member: Regardless of the time spent waiting we've all been wounded on this rollercoaster.....mentally

Member: I was diagnosed with RV PTSD….lol

MZ: About the Swiss bonds (Petchelli) ..I heard that a group there supposed to exchange yesterday….I have not heard yet if they did …hope to get an update today

MZ: On the Zim…..I am told if it doesn’t roll out today ….if we don’t see the 800 numbers…they will extend the June 1st deadline for 4 days. Until June 4th for us all to make our exchange appointments . We all hope they get it done today and that doesn’t happen.

MZ: Your zim bonds will not expire- just the contract to exchange expires….and they have to sign new contracts…..they are hoping to avoid that is what I hear.

Q: Any news from Asia?

MZ: No news from Asia…most of my news came from Europe and domestically today.

MZ: IMO….some really big news is Russia is going to an asset backed digital currency…..They have made no secret of this in their news…….We can all read about it on RT news and other sites today. 

MZ: You won’t see it in the US news….whether they say it or not…we are currently in a media authoritarian state in the US .

Sabickford: The mind is like a parachute; it works much better when it’s open.

Q: I've read that the USTN is live in the U.S. since yesterday afternoon!! Any thoughts?

MZ: I don’t believe its 100% live yet. I believe we are running on a hybrid system…I believe we are using the USTN internationally …just not domestically yet.

Member: I believe the 800#'s didn't come out yet, because the redemption and exchanges will be done in the new USTN. I think the USTN needs to be live first in the U.S.

Q: What's your take on the relevance of Bilderberg meeting this weekend?

MZ: I believe that the Bilderburg meeting this weekend will be on “how do we deal with the new world now that the fiat currency is gone!”.

Member: I believe that FISA declassification is key to RV release and that Attorney General Barr can do that today!

Q: ???? if Zim is by private appt ONLY, how will they know who has it and phone info????

Member: My guess is they will know most of who owns Zim by whom purchased it!!!

Eagleone2025: THANK YOU TO ALL THE MILITARY AND VETERANS. I HAVE HEARD THAT THE ZIM MAY EXTEND. STILL CHECKING.

Q: I heard the 800 numbers given out this week were fake

MZ: I believe some of them were…I beleive it may have been a test

Member: I agree it was likely a test to see who could actually be trusted with instructions.

Q: I thought the Reno guys were being sponsored by the banks.

MZ: Some are but think of them like real estate agents. They don’t get paid until the deal is closed

MZ: While we wait- make up your action plan. Have lists prepared for what you need to do during and after the exchange. Gather all the info you need for after the RV. 

Saltytoes: “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” — Napoleon Hill

Member: Tomorrow and Friday it’s bank holiday in Switzerland

MarkZ: "I was told I would be allowed to release the 800 numbers yesterday" 5/29/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum