Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Where we are Now" by CR 5/27/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

"Where we are Now" by CR 5/27/19

Go down

"Where we are Now" by CR 5/27/19 Empty "Where we are Now" by CR 5/27/19

Post by RamblerNash on Mon May 27, 2019 3:53 pm

I will agree with anonymous. NO RV today. Have I heard from DC, THE FEDS. NO. But I have been listening. I'll try not to call names but only references.

1. I don't listen to the 'military vehicle with tracks" anymore. Extremely confusing.

2. I don't listen to the "explosive brothers" anymore. No real meat to their message.

3. I don't listen to "the 49th state" (may be the 50th) to confusing.

4. But there are some good guys: THE 'P' THE 'J' THE 'S' THE 'M' And the 'xyz' . FACT: one of these knew and said it, last Friday that there would NOT be an RV before Tuesday May 28 (you had to listen). And then no funds before Thursday May 30.

Does someone know something and not opening up THE BOX and not telling us?

WHY am I writing this ??? I am in NEED of finances, really really badly. Tomorrow if I had xxxx dollars, i could rest easy.

Somebody give us some concrete news.

Thanks for putting up with mt rant.

CR
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

"Where we are Now" by CR 5/27/19 Empty Re: "Where we are Now" by CR 5/27/19

Post by man in the know on Mon May 27, 2019 6:34 pm

know one really knows whats going on and the ones who really know keep there mouth shut. my advice to you is get a bible and keep praying for a miracle . I am not saying this to you to knock you in any way but this is a very risky investment that you nor I have any control

man in the know

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum