Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliament calls for an economic lift to the value of the dinar I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliament calls for an economic lift to the value of the dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Parliament calls for an economic lift to the value of the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliament calls for an economic lift to the value of the dinar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliament calls for an economic lift to the value of the dinar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliament calls for an economic lift to the value of the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliament calls for an economic lift to the value of the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliament calls for an economic lift to the value of the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliament calls for an economic lift to the value of the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliament calls for an economic lift to the value of the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliament calls for an economic lift to the value of the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliament calls for an economic lift to the value of the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliament calls for an economic lift to the value of the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliament calls for an economic lift to the value of the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliament calls for an economic lift to the value of the dinar I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliament calls for an economic lift to the value of the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliament calls for an economic lift to the value of the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliament calls for an economic lift to the value of the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Parliament calls for an economic lift to the value of the dinar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Parliament calls for an economic lift to the value of the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Parliament calls for an economic lift to the value of the dinar

2 posters

Go down

Parliament calls for an economic lift to the value of the dinar Empty Parliament calls for an economic lift to the value of the dinar

Post by RamblerNash Mon May 27, 2019 2:13 pm

Parliament calls for an economic lift to the value of the dinar

27/05/2012 0:00

BAGHDAD - Al Sabah
, member of the Committee on the economy and investment deputy Aziz Mayahi, the ability of the central bank to make one dollar is equal to (1000) Iraqi dinars, the requirement to change its monetary policy current, describing it wrong and you need to re-examine them.

said Mayahi: The central bank was able to reduce the value the U.S. dollar against the Iraqi dinar and make Sarsrvh equivalent (1000) dinars, because of the financial reserve a large estimated at more than (62) billion dollars. He's (news): that the current monetary policy pursued by the Central Bank of wrong and need to be reconsidered, because the continuation of working out will harm the publicmoney, especially in the recent period when it rose the value of the dollar significantly against the dinar because of the promotion of transactions and fake by speculators led to the smuggling of large amounts of hard currency abroad, laden with the responsibility of the Central Bank.

He pointed out: that the central bank governor promised reducing the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar after (6) months from now to make the equivalent of one dollar (1000) JD, when it was hosted in the parliamentary economic committee.

http://www.alsabaah.com/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=27895

https://www.dinardaily.net/t63898-5-27-2012-five-years-ago-in-dinarland

Parliament calls for an economic lift to the value of the dinar 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Parliament calls for an economic lift to the value of the dinar Empty Re: Parliament calls for an economic lift to the value of the dinar

Post by Jayzze Tue May 28, 2019 8:12 am

they raised it to a quarter of a penny. time to sell
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum