Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Zimbitious" by (Anonymous) - "They mistakenly believe the RTGS value is the value of the Zim" 5/27/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Zimbitious" by (Anonymous) - "They mistakenly believe the RTGS value is the value of the Zim" 5/27/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Zimbitious" by (Anonymous) - "They mistakenly believe the RTGS value is the value of the Zim" 5/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Zimbitious" by (Anonymous) - "They mistakenly believe the RTGS value is the value of the Zim" 5/27/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Zimbitious" by (Anonymous) - "They mistakenly believe the RTGS value is the value of the Zim" 5/27/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Zimbitious" by (Anonymous) - "They mistakenly believe the RTGS value is the value of the Zim" 5/27/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Zimbitious" by (Anonymous) - "They mistakenly believe the RTGS value is the value of the Zim" 5/27/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Zimbitious" by (Anonymous) - "They mistakenly believe the RTGS value is the value of the Zim" 5/27/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Zimbitious" by (Anonymous) - "They mistakenly believe the RTGS value is the value of the Zim" 5/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Zimbitious" by (Anonymous) - "They mistakenly believe the RTGS value is the value of the Zim" 5/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Zimbitious" by (Anonymous) - "They mistakenly believe the RTGS value is the value of the Zim" 5/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Zimbitious" by (Anonymous) - "They mistakenly believe the RTGS value is the value of the Zim" 5/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Zimbitious" by (Anonymous) - "They mistakenly believe the RTGS value is the value of the Zim" 5/27/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Zimbitious" by (Anonymous) - "They mistakenly believe the RTGS value is the value of the Zim" 5/27/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Zimbitious" by (Anonymous) - "They mistakenly believe the RTGS value is the value of the Zim" 5/27/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Zimbitious" by (Anonymous) - "They mistakenly believe the RTGS value is the value of the Zim" 5/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Zimbitious" by (Anonymous) - "They mistakenly believe the RTGS value is the value of the Zim" 5/27/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Zimbitious" by (Anonymous) - "They mistakenly believe the RTGS value is the value of the Zim" 5/27/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Zimbitious" by (Anonymous) - "They mistakenly believe the RTGS value is the value of the Zim" 5/27/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Zimbitious" by (Anonymous) - "They mistakenly believe the RTGS value is the value of the Zim" 5/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Zimbitious" by (Anonymous) - "They mistakenly believe the RTGS value is the value of the Zim" 5/27/19

Go down

"Zimbitious" by (Anonymous) - "They mistakenly believe the RTGS value is the value of the Zim" 5/27/19 Empty "Zimbitious" by (Anonymous) - "They mistakenly believe the RTGS value is the value of the Zim" 5/27/19

Post by RamblerNash Mon May 27, 2019 11:21 am

It HAS come to my attention that a certain group of individuals believe that only their saintly group of justified and sanctified members will be invited to exchange their Zim. They mistakenly believe the RTGS value is the value of the Zim. Far stretch of the imagination. 

Is Dinarland to believe that a txt msg for them and only them will show up on their phone telling them to go somewhere to bring their Zim. But the rest of us no. I don't think so. HAS anyone else an opinion? 

On another note I wonder why they use the word redeem Zim? It means to recover possession. Who was the one that threw that word in there that we're supposed to "redeem" our Zim at "redemption centers". Redemption means atonement or reclamation. Why in the world should that word be used to reclaim or atone for what? 

It really makes you wonder who is coming up with these words and for what purpose. Does anyone else smell something fishy like maybe a brainwashing technique used by the cabal. Cause as soon as you hear the key words redeem, redemption center, 800#, txt msg, elders, dragons it stimulates a part of your brain to sit up and pay attention and ready to follow anything they say rather than thinking with your own mind. 

Think about it. Think about it hard and analyze what is happening. Who is trying to make you respond to a stimulus like a Pavlov dog and why. When the bell rang the dogs salivated because they knew it was feeding time. Are they ringing your bell? 

Know this. The cabal hate us and do not want us exchanging. They have spent huge amounts of money to send in their people to brainwash us, put out misinformation and to confound and confuse Dinarland. 

Remember the rhetoric that the QFS was somehow equated with God and it knew you by your DNA and knew everything from the time you were born as well as knowing you so well it could tell if you were a good soul or bad soul. Well where did all that disinfo go. No where once everyone realized it was not true and that the QFS is just software not God. 

I would be very very careful after the rv becomes a reality with real published forex rates with whose directions you follow to exchange. Will you follow your own mind or be mindless and salivate like a trained dog.

"Zimbitious" by (Anonymous) - "They mistakenly believe the RTGS value is the value of the Zim" 5/27/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum