Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Finance discusses the preparation of the budget of 3 years and revealed the most prominent interlocutors I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Finance discusses the preparation of the budget of 3 years and revealed the most prominent interlocutors I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Finance discusses the preparation of the budget of 3 years and revealed the most prominent interlocutors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Finance discusses the preparation of the budget of 3 years and revealed the most prominent interlocutors I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Finance discusses the preparation of the budget of 3 years and revealed the most prominent interlocutors I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Finance discusses the preparation of the budget of 3 years and revealed the most prominent interlocutors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Finance discusses the preparation of the budget of 3 years and revealed the most prominent interlocutors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Finance discusses the preparation of the budget of 3 years and revealed the most prominent interlocutors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Finance discusses the preparation of the budget of 3 years and revealed the most prominent interlocutors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Finance discusses the preparation of the budget of 3 years and revealed the most prominent interlocutors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Finance discusses the preparation of the budget of 3 years and revealed the most prominent interlocutors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Finance discusses the preparation of the budget of 3 years and revealed the most prominent interlocutors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Finance discusses the preparation of the budget of 3 years and revealed the most prominent interlocutors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Finance discusses the preparation of the budget of 3 years and revealed the most prominent interlocutors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Finance discusses the preparation of the budget of 3 years and revealed the most prominent interlocutors I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Finance discusses the preparation of the budget of 3 years and revealed the most prominent interlocutors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Finance discusses the preparation of the budget of 3 years and revealed the most prominent interlocutors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Finance discusses the preparation of the budget of 3 years and revealed the most prominent interlocutors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Finance discusses the preparation of the budget of 3 years and revealed the most prominent interlocutors I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Finance discusses the preparation of the budget of 3 years and revealed the most prominent interlocutors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Finance discusses the preparation of the budget of 3 years and revealed the most prominent interlocutors

Go down

Finance discusses the preparation of the budget of 3 years and revealed the most prominent interlocutors Empty Finance discusses the preparation of the budget of 3 years and revealed the most prominent interlocutors

Post by claud39 Sun May 26, 2019 2:37 pm

[ltr]Finance discusses the preparation of the budget of 3 years and revealed the most prominent interlocutors[/ltr]

2019/5/26

Finance discusses the preparation of the budget of 3 years and revealed the most prominent interlocutors Story_img_5cead734362ad

[ltr]{Baghdad: Al Furat News} Discussed the Ministry of Finance, the preparation of the strategy of the State Budget for the year 2020-2022.[/ltr]

[ltr]"The Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance Fouad Hussein chaired an expanded meeting of the Special Committee on the preparation of the State Budget Strategy 2020-2020," a ministry statement said. 
He added that "During the meeting, which was attended by a number of members of the Finance Committee and the President of the National Investment Commission and members of the advisers to discuss the future economic visions of the Investment Authority, which included several axes, most notably maximizing resources for the restoration of infrastructure and encourage the private sector to take its role in investment and saving Solutions to address the problems of finance and infrastructure and call for the establishment of national companies and the development of productive sectors such as oil and gas, agriculture, industry, telecommunications and tourism. 
"The meeting also discussed how to protect the investment environment from corruption and the need to develop the banking sector and restructuring banks and encourage partnership with foreign banks." 
He pointed out that "the issue of the role of the agricultural sector in future budgets has been discussed by focusing on raising the contribution of the agricultural sector and food industries, encouraging agricultural investment and restructuring the companies belonging to the agricultural sector." 
"The attendance of the general managers of the Ministry of Finance and other ministries and governorates", the statement said [/ltr]

[ltr]http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=199043[/ltr]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Finance discusses the preparation of the budget of 3 years and revealed the most prominent interlocutors Empty Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance presides over the fifth meeting to prepare the strategy of the state budget for 2020-2022

Post by claud39 Mon May 27, 2019 8:24 am

Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance presides over the fifth meeting to prepare the strategy of the state budget for 2020-2022

Sunday 26 May

Finance discusses the preparation of the budget of 3 years and revealed the most prominent interlocutors 2139dd64-92f6-419a-937d-9de47bdb34f7

Terrace Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Finance Minister Mr. Fuad Hussein , an expanded meeting of the Commission on the numbers of Strategy of the state budget for the year 2020_2022
During the meeting, which was attended by a number of members of the Finance Committee in the Iraqi Council of Representatives and the President of the National Investment Commission and members of the advisers to discuss the future economic visions of the Investment Authority, which included several axes, including the most important resources to maximize the infrastructure and encourage the private sector to take its role in investment And to provide solutions to address the problems of financing and infrastructure and call for the establishment of national companies and the development of productive sectors such as oil and gas, agriculture, industry, telecommunications and tourism The meeting also discussed how to protect the investment environment from corruption And the need to develop the banking sector and the restructuring of banks and encourage partnership with foreign banks On the other hand was discussed the role of the agricultural sector in future budgets and by focusing on raising the contribution of the agricultural sector and food industries and encourage investment and agricultural restructuring of companies belonging to the agricultural sector
The meeting was also attended by Directors General of the Ministry of Finance and other ministries and governorates.

http://www.mof.gov.iq/Pages/MOFBannerHeadlineDetail.aspx?BannerNewsID=675

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum