Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
New jonnywg I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
New jonnywg I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
New jonnywg I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
New jonnywg I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
New jonnywg I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
New jonnywg I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
New jonnywg I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
New jonnywg I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
New jonnywg I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
New jonnywg I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
New jonnywg I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
New jonnywg I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
New jonnywg I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
New jonnywg I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
New jonnywg I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
New jonnywg I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
New jonnywg I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
New jonnywg I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
New jonnywg I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
New jonnywg I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

New jonnywg

+7
raiderman
coloradobound
LivingInGodsCountry
tonifig
katt
whoppertwins
Feisty136
11 posters

Go down

New jonnywg Empty New jonnywg

Post by Feisty136 Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:01 pm

5:36 PM [jonnywg] WELL MY FRIENDS I HAVE JUST SPENT AN AFTER NOON looking at forms and screenand talking to bank personel and as promised you get the good and the bad.

5:37 PM [jonnywg] my associates have been in the bank since noon to 3pm they have not been able to come up with any relatively new information other than the screens were frozen for the first time that they have been at the bank ..only for the iqd. at $5.77 USD/ they were not able to get volume or other info

5:38 PM [jonnywg] they advised that extra money is in the bank another multimillion dollar deposit was scheduled for Monday and no apparent reason they also stated the branch was a buzz and they fully expected to cash in Monday.

5:39 PM [jonnywg] the iraqi stock market opened it's international part of the stock exchange today. with pepsi shares at 1.94 dinar ......= 2/10th of a cent at the old rate. do you think they are selling at the old rate????

5:41 PM [jonnywg] Chase Manhattan and WF will open currency depts MONDAY accross USA

5:47 PM [jonnywg] the bad news is that it will be 10am est tomorrow before we can verify

5:49 PM [jonnywg] I HAVE NOT DECLARED AN RV,,,,,,,,,,,,,, BUT WE ARE A BIG STEP CLOSER

5:54 PM [jonnywg] DO NOT DO ANYTHING BEFORE WE SEE THE RATE.......WHO KNOWS we have been tricked before.........................There will be no rush and do not go without an appointmene a

RV today! I hope the stock exchange info is accurate...that means RV if true....

Feisty136

Feisty136

Back to top Go down

New jonnywg Empty Re: New jonnywg

Post by whoppertwins Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:05 pm

come on papa needs a new pair of shoes! GO RV

I'll Be Back!New jonnywg 437791839
whoppertwins
whoppertwins

Back to top Go down

Post by katt Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:05 pm

feisty, if this post goes in the same direction your other one did, I will once again remove it.
Jonnywg is a well respected mod in our community and will not be bashed.

Thank you

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Feisty136 Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:08 pm

This is not a bash...this is a good post....the stock exchange verification is great news for an RV on Monday...he clearly has intel...and he keeps us up to date....

RV today!

Feisty136

RV Today!
New jonnywg 761671673
Feisty

Feisty136

Back to top Go down

Post by tonifig Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:10 pm

ay yay yay.....please be real this time.....thank you....

tonifig

Back to top Go down

Post by katt Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:11 pm

Feisty136 wrote:This is not a bash...this is a good post....the stock exchange verification is great news for an RV on Monday...he clearly has intel...and he keeps us up to date....

RV today!

Feisty136

I know you're not bashing.. i'm just letting you know that the last one w/jonnywg (i don't think you started the post though) did not end well .. nor go well. Just giving you heads up in case you see it gone.

thanks

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LivingInGodsCountry Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:18 pm

[quote="Feisty136"]5:36 PM [jonnywg] WELL MY FRIENDS I HAVE JUST SPENT AN AFTER NOON looking at forms and screenand talking to bank personel and as promised you get the good and the bad.

5:37 PM [jonnywg] my associates have been in the bank since noon to 3pm they have not been able to come up with any relatively new information other than the screens were frozen for the first time that they have been at the bank ..only for the iqd. at $5.77 USD/ they were not able to get volume or other info

5:38 PM [jonnywg] they advised that extra money is in the bank another multimillion dollar deposit was scheduled for Monday and no apparent reason they also stated the branch was a buzz and they fully expected to cash in Monday.

5:39 PM [jonnywg] the iraqi stock market opened it's international part of the stock exchange today. with pepsi shares at 1.94 dinar ......= 2/10th of a cent at the old rate. do you think they are selling at the old rate????

5:41 PM [jonnywg] Chase Manhattan and WF will open currency depts MONDAY accross USA

5:47 PM [jonnywg] the bad news is that it will be 10am est tomorrow before we can verify

5:49 PM [jonnywg] I HAVE NOT DECLARED AN RV,,,,,,,,,,,,,, BUT WE ARE A BIG STEP CLOSER

5:54 PM [jonnywg] DO NOT DO ANYTHING BEFORE WE SEE THE RATE.......WHO KNOWS we have been tricked before.........................There will be no rush and do not go without an appointmene a

RV today! I hope the stock exchange info is accurate...that means RV if true....

Pepsico, Inc. Common Stock(NYSE: PEP )
After Hours: 61.00 0.02 (0.03%) 6:45PM EDT

Rolling Eyes

LivingInGodsCountry

Back to top Go down

Post by coloradobound Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:29 pm

Pepsico stock is over $61.00 USD.
Your 1.94 dinar would make the dinar worth over $31.00 USD...???

http://www.bing.com/finance/search?q=PEP&FORM=DTPFSA&qpvt=pepsi+stock+quote

Last edited by coloradobound on Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add a link)
coloradobound
coloradobound

Back to top Go down

Post by raiderman Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:48 pm

Colorado, thanks for the research....

Some clarification on this would be most helpful and appreciated. A $31 rate would be impossible, IMO, unless I am interpreting the post incorrectly.

Can anyone lend a hand in explaining? Thanks!

raiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Feisty136 Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:54 pm

The pepsi stock on ISX is trading at 1.94 dinar per share...problem is this, they have initial 10 billion IQD shares and 105 billion IQD now....Verified at isxwatch.com

It's traded about that price for months
1.94 times 105 billion is about 200 billion IQD company value.....
That is about 200 million usd. Not $200,000.

Pepsi in us is $61. Has nothing to do with ISX

okay...let's hope this intel is still hot....

RV today!

Feisty136

Feisty136

Back to top Go down

Post by raiderman Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:29 pm

Feisty, thanks for doing the homework!!! I knew I was missing something.

raiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:02 pm

I sure hope that the intel provided, suggesting the RV is around the corner is accurate. However, here are my questions with respect to the intel.

1)Go to the website of the Iraqi Stock Exchange and you will see the share prices for many of the companies trading in Iraq. Many are showing

http://www.isx-iq.net/isxportal/portal/homePage.html?currLanguage=en

Many of them are at low prices like 1.XX or 2.XX. So Pepsi Trading within Iraq at a low price shouldn't be that much of a surprise.

2)Go to this article: http://www.usatoday.com/money/markets/2008-10-05-iraqstocks_N.htm and also the Wikipedia of the Iraqi Stock Exchange

"The ISX opened to foreign investors on August 2, 2007. The market is dominated by a handful of wealthy Iraqis, many of whom live outside the country and call in their orders by phone to brokers, says Taha Abdul Salam, the exchange's CEO. Foreign investors in late 2008 accounted for less than 20% of activity."

It says they opened for foreign investors in 2007.

---------------------------------------------------

NOT BASHING THE POSTER OR THE AUTHOR. can anyone explain. thanks.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:33 pm

I'm not bashing, just questioning: According to the performance chart on IBSD, the Baghdad Soft Drink Company of which we are discussing, the performance at this price range goes back quite a way and show no significant change. How could this rate signify an RV?

THe link will show what I am talking about.

http://www.isx-iq.net/isxportal/portal/companyprofilecontainer.html?companyCode=IBSD &activeTab=0&search=1

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:08 pm

I don't know very much of Johnnywg, as an individual.

However, his posts are well written and articulate in presentation

If the accuracy of the information, is as good as the post (and I have no reason to believe otherwise) then it would appear that the RV, has possibly occurred.

Keep up the "Great and Exciting" information Johnnywg.

I'm looking forward to additional good news.

Thanks

bounce

P.S. I'm curious about the WG after Johnny, would you be a "Taffy" by any chance?

Feisty136 wrote:5:36 PM [jonnywg] WELL MY FRIENDS I HAVE JUST SPENT AN AFTER NOON looking at forms and screenand talking to bank personel and as promised you get the good and the bad.

Feisty136
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:06 am

bigdaddytim wrote:
I'm not bashing, just questioning: According to the performance chart on IBSD, the Baghdad Soft Drink Company of which we are discussing, the performance at this price range goes back quite a way and show no significant change. How could this rate signify an RV?

THe link will show what I am talking about.

http://www.isx-iq.net/isxportal/portal/companyprofilecontainer.html?companyCode=IBSD &activeTab=0&search=1

Thanks for the addition. I hope someone will address it soon. i hope the RV is soon!

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Feisty136 Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:11 am

Here is pepsi in English on ISX

http://72.52.252.89/isxportal/portal/companyprofilecontainer.html?companyCode=IBSD

RV Today!

Feisty136

RV Today!
New jonnywg 761671673
Feisty

Feisty136

Back to top Go down

Post by asterik Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:26 pm

The above link 72.52.252.89 is:

OrgName: Liquid Web, Inc.
OrgId: LQWB
Address: 4210 Creyts Rd.
City: Lansing
StateProv: MI
PostalCode: 48917
RegDate: 2001-07-20
Updated: 2011-07-18

OrgTechHandle: IPADM47-ARIN
OrgTechName: IP Administrator
OrgTechPhone: +1-800-580-4985

asterik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:01 pm

Its just keeps getting further out, just like any other week or month or year. Its all rumor, conjecture and opinion until the money is in your hands.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum