Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Agreement on air transport between Iraq and Lebanon I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Agreement on air transport between Iraq and Lebanon I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Agreement on air transport between Iraq and Lebanon I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Agreement on air transport between Iraq and Lebanon I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Agreement on air transport between Iraq and Lebanon I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Agreement on air transport between Iraq and Lebanon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Agreement on air transport between Iraq and Lebanon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Agreement on air transport between Iraq and Lebanon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Agreement on air transport between Iraq and Lebanon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Agreement on air transport between Iraq and Lebanon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Agreement on air transport between Iraq and Lebanon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Agreement on air transport between Iraq and Lebanon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Agreement on air transport between Iraq and Lebanon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Agreement on air transport between Iraq and Lebanon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Agreement on air transport between Iraq and Lebanon I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Agreement on air transport between Iraq and Lebanon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Agreement on air transport between Iraq and Lebanon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Agreement on air transport between Iraq and Lebanon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Agreement on air transport between Iraq and Lebanon I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Agreement on air transport between Iraq and Lebanon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Agreement on air transport between Iraq and Lebanon

Go down

Agreement on air transport between Iraq and Lebanon Empty Agreement on air transport between Iraq and Lebanon

Post by claud39 Thu May 23, 2019 7:58 am

Agreement on air transport between Iraq and Lebanon

23/05/2019

Agreement on air transport between Iraq and Lebanon 15343

Economy News _ Baghdad

Transport Minister Abdullah Laibi on Thursday discussed ways to expedite the signing of an air transport agreement between Iraq and Lebanon.

A statement of the ministry's information received by "Economy News" a copy of it, that Luaibi "met at the headquarters of the Ministry of the Lebanese Ambassador Ali Adib Al-Habbab and his accompanying delegation to discuss ways to develop relations between the two countries in the field of transport." 

The minister stressed that "the ministry is keen to strengthen bilateral relations between the two countries and open new horizons for cooperation in the field of transport, especially maritime and air, because of its important economic returns to the country," noting that "we will discuss ways to accelerate the signing of the air transport agreement between Two countries ". 

For his part, Ambassador Al-Habhab said, according to the statement, "is pleased with the welcome reception by the Minister of Transport," wishing the "Ministry further progress and tender." 

The two sides stressed that "the meeting will be a new start for joint cooperation and continue the fruitful effort between the two countries."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16726
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum