Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Okie's Post I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okie's Post I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Okie's Post I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Okie's Post I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Okie's Post I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okie's Post I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okie's Post I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okie's Post I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okie's Post I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Okie's Post I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Okie's Post I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Okie's Post I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Okie's Post I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Okie's Post I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Okie's Post I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Okie's Post I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Okie's Post I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Okie's Post I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Okie's Post I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Okie's Post I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Okie's Post

+6
ADMIN
Luetta
trpschick
xpectarius
donzi
The G-Man
10 posters

Go down

Okie's Post Empty Okie's Post

Post by The G-Man Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:37 pm

I took the liberty of posting this commentary on Currency Chatter where there is a considerable amount of negative ccomments about your friend and mine, Okie. Now, Okie is a man capable of taking care of his business, but for those of us who love Okie, these comments are almost an outrage. I was as calm and collected as the Lord would let me, but the forums need to know that there are many of us who really appreciate Okie and particularly that he allows Christian commentary, uncensored, on his website.

To The bashers on Currency Chatter:

Now, now folks. Let not our frustration negatively effect our manners. Okie is not the Devil. He is, and always has been saying what he hears from his sources. No other Guru has been accurate either, none of them. So, take what he says as what he says it is, A RUMOR. Sit back, relax as best you can, and let God sort all this out. On the whole, Okie is loved by more than those who dislike him. And whether he can spell or use proper syntax has nothing to do with his honesty or his ability to communicate what he wants to say. So, "time", please be charitable with us whom are further down the food chain. BTW, there is a song you should hear about your Avatar named "Only Time" sung by Enya. You can google it. Beautiful song same as you. That song speaks to all of us who anxiously awaiit the RV.

If you got to know Okie, you would like and love him. He is not a narcist. He is well liked by everyone who has taken the time to get to know him. His website is wide open to religious commentary and is serving a great purpose and need for some in this iinvestment who need constant reinforcement as this RV situation drags on. He isn't the one who posted this string, it was taken from his website which is for those who suubscribe there. We all need to cool down and realize that it doesn't make a hill of beans what Okie or Blaino or Roger or Montana, or Randy has to say. It will happen when God says it will happen and not before. There are a whole lot of forces playing a role in the disclosure and official notice of the RV. Many posties have written their Congressmen, and that is good, but whether that will effect the RV or not remains to be seen. Calling Okie names may make you feel good but what have you accomplished other than to show the world your intollerance, and your heart. Remember that it is written that "out of the mouth the heart speaks". I don't know about you but I don't want to have to explain to God someday why I thought it was appropriate to slam one of His kids. Okie is one of God's kids. He doesn't get paid to give intel. He doesn't work for anyone nor is he a "pumper". He is just a good old Oklahoma boy trying to help using sources he knows. He can only tell us what he has heard. He cannot disclose his sources or his other sources will shut him down. I notice that in spite off your discontent with Okie, you keep reading his posts. If you have no respect for him or his ability to use the King's English, why do you keep reading it? This is the time we should be rejoicing in the Lord and thanking Him for making this happen. We should be in one accord, welcoming each other and supporting each other. This is the day that the Lord has made. We should rejoice and be glad in it. As for the rest, "Only Time" will tell.

The G-Man knows these things because he listens for the voice of God. Don't always hear it or follow it, but I know this. We will be held accountable for every word we speak. I will try very hard to let my mouth only speak what is in my heart, and if it doesn't please you what I say, then please forgive me.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Okie's Post Empty Re: Okie's Post

Post by donzi Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:57 pm

Great Post G-Man. Amen.

donzi

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:38 pm

I suppose I will be banned from CC once this gets to them that I posted it here.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Okie's Post Empty Oakie's Post

Post by xpectarius Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:38 pm

[b]Very well said, G-Man. Words are powerful things....they contain the power of life and death. I would prefer to speak life to Oakie and all others, as well. And while we're at it....we have the ability to speak life to this blessing and death to anything that would block it. Remember when Jesus spoke death to the fig tree because it didn't bear fruit when it was supposed to? So can we speak death to any force of darkness or any other thing that is not allowing this dinar situation to bear it's fruit. We have the power within us, through the Holy Spirit, to speak abundant life to our blessing. (Now to Him who is able to do above and beyond what we can even ask, think or imagine...according to the power at work within us) Instead of speaking negative, idle, hurtful words to our brother, Oakie.....we should be using that same energy to speak life, strength, health, peace, wisdom, protection and blessings to him....as well again..to this awesome blessing God is giving us. I've said it before....we have an enemy who doesn't want us to prosper abundantly......his ministry is to kill, steal and destroy....but he has no authentic power of his own...because Jesus made a mockery of his defeat and now ALL POWER, in heaven and on the earth has been given to Jesus. The only power our enemy has is that which he borrows from us.....and he gets this through the words we speak. Do not allow this enemy to usurp the power that God has given you....but, instead use it to praise and thank God and God's children. Speak life and not death.....because we will, indeed, be held accountable one day. Blessings. Xpectarius.

xpectarius

Back to top Go down

Post by donzi Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:43 pm

Good for you G-Man. I've got your 6 at cc also.

donzi

Back to top Go down

Post by trpschick Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:44 pm

Here's to you G-Man! Great Post!

trpschick

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:45 pm

Thanks. Just doing what's right for the Man.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luetta Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:46 pm

When I see people saying negative things, bashing and not praising God for this great "Blessing" I pray,, to Jesus asking him to engulf this person with his white cloak and his white light of protection!!!! Keeping the lower enity out. Preventing S_ _ _ _ using his power to come through this person. [I will not say, S _ _ _ _, afraid of him sneaking into my life and praying for protection, at this time while texting this] I belief the hold up, comes from the dark side and due to greed, is recruiting. I pray for the, Dictators, asking Jesus to enter their being and they feeling his "Love"
Luetta LM, British Columbia, Canada.

Luetta

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:10 pm

Whoever is posting GARBAGE at Currency Chatter about Okie. . . .

Listen up. . . .

Make sure that it gets to the powers that be. . . the ones that agree with the postings and the ones that allow the postings. . . .

LET IT BE DUELLY NOTED THAT YOU CAN EAT MY SHORTS! NOBODY REALLY CARES WHAT YOU THINK, EVERYBODY GETS TIRED OF SIFTING THROUGH BASH SESSIONS TO GET TO INFORMATION!

When you go to look for my name in the Members list. . . make sure you spell it right!

M I S K E B A M . . . got it?? Here let me help. . . copy and paste this ----> Miskebam

Thank you . . . there is NOTHING posted at Currency Chatter that you cant get at DD's, Dinar Recaps, Bondladys Corner, Going Global, Your OWN IN BOX or any other Dinar Information related site. . .

BAN AWAY, Some people think its a shame. . . I call it a blessing!

I will not be part of a site that ALLOWS pure meanness just for the sake of being mean!

Rant Over

:cheers:

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:23 pm

P.S. YES my intollerance is showing. . . and I was raised to be protective. . . . that is my nature, am human and

really

really

really

get tired of hearing people WHINE about stuff that they can CHOOSE not to read!

ok . . .

now . . .

am done rabbit

Going back to my happy place Smile

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:37 pm

I am honored to be associated with people of integrity.... thanks Miske and G-Man...... we end up in life reaping what we sow..... all this whining will not make ANYTHING happen any quicker......

It amazes me at the vast number of people that can't think for themselves...... well maybe it doesn't.... look at the status of this country right now..... I would wager that a very high percent of these whiners will have lost their new found fortune in less than a year.....

Ok.... Proud of you guys.....

Back to top Go down

Okie's Post Empty no need to be fearfull

Post by xpectarius Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:38 pm

Luetta wrote:When I see people saying negative things, bashing and not praising God for this great "Blessing" I pray,, to Jesus asking him to engulf this person with his white cloak and his white light of protection!!!! Keeping the lower enity out. Preventing S_ _ _ _ using his power to come through this person. [I will not say, S _ _ _ _, afraid of him sneaking into my life and praying for protection, at this time while texting this] I belief the hold up, comes from the dark side and due to greed, is recruiting. I pray for the, Dictators, asking Jesus to enter their being and they feeling his "Love"
Luetta LM, British Columbia, Canada.

No need to be fearful, Luetta....for you have the power of God inside you and there's nothing stronger than that!!! "greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world" Very Happy
"Just pick up the sword of the Spirit...which IS the word of God spoken" and hack away at the enemy. You can do all things through Christ who gives you strength. Thanks for your prayers.......you are right.....we should be praising God for this blessing instead of speaking negative things for "God inhabits the praises of His people". God bless you.....keep up those great and fervent prayers!! "the frevent prayers of a righteous person avails much"

xpectarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:59 pm

Miskebam wrote:Whoever is posting GARBAGE at Currency Chatter about Okie. . . .

Listen up. . . .

Make sure that it gets to the powers that be. . . the ones that agree with the postings and the ones that allow the postings. . . .

LET IT BE DUELLY NOTED THAT YOU CAN EAT MY SHORTS! NOBODY REALLY CARES WHAT YOU THINK, EVERYBODY GETS TIRED OF SIFTING THROUGH BASH SESSIONS TO GET TO INFORMATION!

When you go to look for my name in the Members list. . . make sure you spell it right!

M I S K E B A M . . . got it?? Here let me help. . . copy and paste this ----> Miskebam

Thank you . . . there is NOTHING posted at Currency Chatter that you cant get at DD's, Dinar Recaps, Bondladys Corner, Going Global, Your OWN IN BOX or any other Dinar Information related site. . .

BAN AWAY, Some people think its a shame. . . I call it a blessing!

I will not be part of a site that ALLOWS pure meanness just for the sake of being mean!

Rant Over

:cheers:

and as an additional note

ALL YOU OKIE BASHERS - wherever you be - you can add my name to the list

S A M B O - I stand behind Okie and Miskebam - you think that little Arkansas girl gets mad you ain't seen nothing til this ole Texas boy gets his spurs on.

THIS IS FAIR WARNING - YOU COME TO OKIES SITE WITH A BAD ATTITUDE AND SHERIFF SAMBO WILL SLAM YOU IN JAIL AND THROW AWAY THE KEY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:04 pm

And you have Rilee's Support! Y'all can spell that right. Not the Rilee from Iraq, the Rilee from Just4Dinar.

If you don't like Okie, let me show you the door......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:09 pm

I am glad I was led to this site. I am still a new member to the Dinar and learning each and every day. Watching the chat room and the people talk and sometimes I join in. I'm especially glad the Lord led me to a Christian based site. I personally appreciate any and all information that OKIE provides as well as the other members, and I think that people need an extra dose of PATIENCE in dealing with this Dinar. My first purchase was back mid June and I have been following all the different stories since. I don't get mad at the people for telling me, I was the one that listened! I pray and know that God is going to use many of us once this RV does come thru to do many wonderous things for the Kingdom of God. I agree with what alot of you have said already, speak positively about OKIE and about the RV. The Bible teaches that you that death and life are in the tongue. You are told to Guard your mouth. Those are God's words, not mine. So, I appreciate OKIE and all he has done. I appreciate this web site for me to come and learn for free! I appreciate all the new people that I will meet here and someday meet in Heaven! Thank You! Phoenix1967 :king:

Back to top Go down

Post by carol0972 Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:46 pm

Okie, Miskebam, and Sambo you're awesome!!! And SO SOOO TRUE! Thanks for allowing me to your site!

carol0972

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:24 pm

To Phoenix 1967: you may be a new Dinarian but your thoughts are wonderful and full of wisdom! Much appreciated! Welcome to OKIE's home!! :queen:
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:40 pm

The G-Man wrote:I suppose I will be banned from CC once this gets to them that I posted it here.

It will be their loss if they ban you, gives you more time to hang out here with the rest of us. Nice post, by the way, G-man.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:50 pm

NOTICE TO OKIE BASHERS: IF YOU COME HERE TO BASH OKIE WE, AS MODERATORS, HAVE A SWORN DUTY TO HELP YOU OUT. KINDLY LET US KNOW WHICH WAY YOU CAME IN. EVERY NOW AND THEN WE MUST SWEEP THE FLOOR TO KEEP IT FREE FROM DEBRIS.

I AM PROUD TO BE PART OF THIS SITE AND I AM PARTICULARLY PROUD OF THE WAY WE HELP EACH OTHER IN THE BRINGING AND SHARING OF INFORMATION.

THIS IS OKIE'S HOUSE AND WE ALWAYS LIKE TO KEEP IT NEAT AND CLEAN.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:04 am

If those yay-hoos on that other site don't like Okie, and respect what Okie has to say, STAY OFF OF HIS SITE! It's just that simple. I joined this site because I respect Okie, what he says, and his Christian beliefs. I appreciate the fact that I found a Christian based site that everyone has the same interests as me. Sure, I go to other sites, I won't name them, but they are respected sites with respected people running them. All of them are "Okie-friendly". If I should happen onto a site that is bashing Okie, I'M OUTTA THERE and right back here where I belong.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum