Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
With a view to fairness of the holders of diploma certificate in Iraq .. Minister of Planning to form a committee of the Ministry to follow up their case with the relevant authorities in the legislative and executive I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
With a view to fairness of the holders of diploma certificate in Iraq .. Minister of Planning to form a committee of the Ministry to follow up their case with the relevant authorities in the legislative and executive I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
With a view to fairness of the holders of diploma certificate in Iraq .. Minister of Planning to form a committee of the Ministry to follow up their case with the relevant authorities in the legislative and executive I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
With a view to fairness of the holders of diploma certificate in Iraq .. Minister of Planning to form a committee of the Ministry to follow up their case with the relevant authorities in the legislative and executive I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
With a view to fairness of the holders of diploma certificate in Iraq .. Minister of Planning to form a committee of the Ministry to follow up their case with the relevant authorities in the legislative and executive I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
With a view to fairness of the holders of diploma certificate in Iraq .. Minister of Planning to form a committee of the Ministry to follow up their case with the relevant authorities in the legislative and executive I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
With a view to fairness of the holders of diploma certificate in Iraq .. Minister of Planning to form a committee of the Ministry to follow up their case with the relevant authorities in the legislative and executive I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
With a view to fairness of the holders of diploma certificate in Iraq .. Minister of Planning to form a committee of the Ministry to follow up their case with the relevant authorities in the legislative and executive I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
With a view to fairness of the holders of diploma certificate in Iraq .. Minister of Planning to form a committee of the Ministry to follow up their case with the relevant authorities in the legislative and executive I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
With a view to fairness of the holders of diploma certificate in Iraq .. Minister of Planning to form a committee of the Ministry to follow up their case with the relevant authorities in the legislative and executive I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
With a view to fairness of the holders of diploma certificate in Iraq .. Minister of Planning to form a committee of the Ministry to follow up their case with the relevant authorities in the legislative and executive I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
With a view to fairness of the holders of diploma certificate in Iraq .. Minister of Planning to form a committee of the Ministry to follow up their case with the relevant authorities in the legislative and executive I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
With a view to fairness of the holders of diploma certificate in Iraq .. Minister of Planning to form a committee of the Ministry to follow up their case with the relevant authorities in the legislative and executive I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
With a view to fairness of the holders of diploma certificate in Iraq .. Minister of Planning to form a committee of the Ministry to follow up their case with the relevant authorities in the legislative and executive I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
With a view to fairness of the holders of diploma certificate in Iraq .. Minister of Planning to form a committee of the Ministry to follow up their case with the relevant authorities in the legislative and executive I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
With a view to fairness of the holders of diploma certificate in Iraq .. Minister of Planning to form a committee of the Ministry to follow up their case with the relevant authorities in the legislative and executive I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
With a view to fairness of the holders of diploma certificate in Iraq .. Minister of Planning to form a committee of the Ministry to follow up their case with the relevant authorities in the legislative and executive I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
With a view to fairness of the holders of diploma certificate in Iraq .. Minister of Planning to form a committee of the Ministry to follow up their case with the relevant authorities in the legislative and executive I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
With a view to fairness of the holders of diploma certificate in Iraq .. Minister of Planning to form a committee of the Ministry to follow up their case with the relevant authorities in the legislative and executive I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
With a view to fairness of the holders of diploma certificate in Iraq .. Minister of Planning to form a committee of the Ministry to follow up their case with the relevant authorities in the legislative and executive I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

With a view to fairness of the holders of diploma certificate in Iraq .. Minister of Planning to form a committee of the Ministry to follow up their case with the relevant authorities in the legislative and executive

Go down

With a view to fairness of the holders of diploma certificate in Iraq .. Minister of Planning to form a committee of the Ministry to follow up their case with the relevant authorities in the legislative and executive Empty With a view to fairness of the holders of diploma certificate in Iraq .. Minister of Planning to form a committee of the Ministry to follow up their case with the relevant authorities in the legislative and executive

Post by claud39 Wed May 22, 2019 10:05 am

With a view to fairness of the holders of diploma certificate in Iraq .. Minister of Planning to form a committee of the Ministry to follow up their case with the relevant authorities in the legislative and executive

2019-05-22

With a view to fairness of the holders of diploma certificate in Iraq .. Minister of Planning to form a committee of the Ministry to follow up their case with the relevant authorities in the legislative and executive 1558498480ade24511459cb94bb5aba84f3ba7a63e--61272642_2572157496344458_5950443666941149184_n

The Minister of Planning, Dr. Nouri Sabah al-Dulaimi, on Tuesday, formed a committee of the Ministry of Planning to follow up the issue of diploma holders in Iraq, and their equity in the functional benefits and handed over salaries, with the relevant authorities in the legislative and executive authorities.
The Minister, during a meeting with a delegation from the Coordinating Committee for diploma holders, held a meeting with Dr. Hana Ismail, Director General of the Legal Department at the Ministry of Planning. The Ministry continued to follow up the issue of addressing the functional addresses of this sector since the beginning of this year with the relevant authorities in the executive and legislative branches .
In order to achieve tangible results as soon as possible for the diploma certificate, Dr. Nuri al-Dulaimi held an extensive meeting during the next few days with the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers in the presence of the Ministry of Planning, representatives of the Coordination Committee for diploma holders and relevant authorities in the central government to discuss all recommendations To solve the problem for ratification and then submitted to the Council of Ministers.
The Minister of Planning appreciated the sincere efforts made by this important segment in various sectors, stressing the keenness of the Ministry of Planning to provide all the means to ensure the fairness of this segment and raise the unfair.

With a view to fairness of the holders of diploma certificate in Iraq .. Minister of Planning to form a committee of the Ministry to follow up their case with the relevant authorities in the legislative and executive 1558498480ade24511459cb94bb5aba84f3ba7a63e--61272642_2572157496344458_5950443666941149184_n

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=663
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum