Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
During the chairmanship of the first meeting of the Supreme Commission for the census of the population .. Minister of Planning announces the start of preparations for the implementation of the general census of the population in October next year I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
During the chairmanship of the first meeting of the Supreme Commission for the census of the population .. Minister of Planning announces the start of preparations for the implementation of the general census of the population in October next year I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
During the chairmanship of the first meeting of the Supreme Commission for the census of the population .. Minister of Planning announces the start of preparations for the implementation of the general census of the population in October next year I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
During the chairmanship of the first meeting of the Supreme Commission for the census of the population .. Minister of Planning announces the start of preparations for the implementation of the general census of the population in October next year I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
During the chairmanship of the first meeting of the Supreme Commission for the census of the population .. Minister of Planning announces the start of preparations for the implementation of the general census of the population in October next year I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
During the chairmanship of the first meeting of the Supreme Commission for the census of the population .. Minister of Planning announces the start of preparations for the implementation of the general census of the population in October next year I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
During the chairmanship of the first meeting of the Supreme Commission for the census of the population .. Minister of Planning announces the start of preparations for the implementation of the general census of the population in October next year I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
During the chairmanship of the first meeting of the Supreme Commission for the census of the population .. Minister of Planning announces the start of preparations for the implementation of the general census of the population in October next year I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
During the chairmanship of the first meeting of the Supreme Commission for the census of the population .. Minister of Planning announces the start of preparations for the implementation of the general census of the population in October next year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
During the chairmanship of the first meeting of the Supreme Commission for the census of the population .. Minister of Planning announces the start of preparations for the implementation of the general census of the population in October next year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
During the chairmanship of the first meeting of the Supreme Commission for the census of the population .. Minister of Planning announces the start of preparations for the implementation of the general census of the population in October next year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
During the chairmanship of the first meeting of the Supreme Commission for the census of the population .. Minister of Planning announces the start of preparations for the implementation of the general census of the population in October next year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
During the chairmanship of the first meeting of the Supreme Commission for the census of the population .. Minister of Planning announces the start of preparations for the implementation of the general census of the population in October next year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
During the chairmanship of the first meeting of the Supreme Commission for the census of the population .. Minister of Planning announces the start of preparations for the implementation of the general census of the population in October next year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
During the chairmanship of the first meeting of the Supreme Commission for the census of the population .. Minister of Planning announces the start of preparations for the implementation of the general census of the population in October next year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
During the chairmanship of the first meeting of the Supreme Commission for the census of the population .. Minister of Planning announces the start of preparations for the implementation of the general census of the population in October next year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
During the chairmanship of the first meeting of the Supreme Commission for the census of the population .. Minister of Planning announces the start of preparations for the implementation of the general census of the population in October next year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
During the chairmanship of the first meeting of the Supreme Commission for the census of the population .. Minister of Planning announces the start of preparations for the implementation of the general census of the population in October next year I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
During the chairmanship of the first meeting of the Supreme Commission for the census of the population .. Minister of Planning announces the start of preparations for the implementation of the general census of the population in October next year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
During the chairmanship of the first meeting of the Supreme Commission for the census of the population .. Minister of Planning announces the start of preparations for the implementation of the general census of the population in October next year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

During the chairmanship of the first meeting of the Supreme Commission for the census of the population .. Minister of Planning announces the start of preparations for the implementation of the general census of the population in October next year

Go down

During the chairmanship of the first meeting of the Supreme Commission for the census of the population .. Minister of Planning announces the start of preparations for the implementation of the general census of the population in October next year Empty During the chairmanship of the first meeting of the Supreme Commission for the census of the population .. Minister of Planning announces the start of preparations for the implementation of the general census of the population in October next year

Post by claud39 Wed May 22, 2019 10:02 am

During the chairmanship of the first meeting of the Supreme Commission for the census of the population .. Minister of Planning announces the start of preparations for the implementation of the general census of the population in October next year

2019-05-22

During the chairmanship of the first meeting of the Supreme Commission for the census of the population .. Minister of Planning announces the start of preparations for the implementation of the general census of the population in October next year 1558498253a92bf0966597082487cbc1205b413fd6--61113852_2572229366337271_7773755123448152064_n

The Minister of Planning and Chairman of the Supreme Commission for Population Census Dr. Nuri Sabah al-Dulaimi announced on Tuesday the start of practical preparations for the implementation of the census of population and housing in Iraq during the month of October next year 2020, stressing the Ministry's keenness to implement the census in time in cooperation with local authorities And international.
This came during the chairmanship of Dr. Nuri al-Dulaimi, the first meeting of the Supreme Commission for the General Population Census, in which he stressed that this census will provide data and statistics on economic and social development and provide the best services to citizens, without any restrictions or outputs other than development, expressing confidence in all efforts Towards the creation of conditions for the completion of the census throughout Iraq.
He pointed out that efforts will be made by the Supreme Commission for Census and its associated task forces to complete all preparations during the period of the remaining period until the implementation date of the census, which is 16 months. .
The Minister of Planning in a press conference that the meeting discussed all the preparations and logistical support required in the material and technical aspects, stressing "the shift from the paper census to the digital or electronic census, through the use of smart tablets," Tablet, "pointing to work to secure all The required requirements, namely the training of specialized human resources, and the provision of tablets in sufficient numbers to make this transformation successful.
For his part, Advisor to the Ministry of Planning, Dr. Mahdi Mohsen Al-Alak, the development importance of the census, which comes in conjunction with Iraq's pursuit of the goals of sustainable development 2030, which is making the Ministry of Planning a great effort to achieve them.
The head of the Kurdistan Regional Authority, Sirwan Mohammad Mohiuddin, supported the Kurdistan Regional Government to conduct the census, expressing readiness for the region to provide support and cooperation with the Ministry of Planning in all fields. He pointed out that this census will be the largest area to show cooperation and install it between the Kurdistan Regional Government and the federal government.

During the chairmanship of the first meeting of the Supreme Commission for the census of the population .. Minister of Planning announces the start of preparations for the implementation of the general census of the population in October next year 1558498253a92bf0966597082487cbc1205b413fd6--61113852_2572229366337271_7773755123448152064_n

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=662
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum