Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Afghanistan closes the only Iranian bank working on its territory I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Afghanistan closes the only Iranian bank working on its territory I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Afghanistan closes the only Iranian bank working on its territory I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Afghanistan closes the only Iranian bank working on its territory I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Afghanistan closes the only Iranian bank working on its territory I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Afghanistan closes the only Iranian bank working on its territory I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Afghanistan closes the only Iranian bank working on its territory I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Afghanistan closes the only Iranian bank working on its territory I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Afghanistan closes the only Iranian bank working on its territory I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Afghanistan closes the only Iranian bank working on its territory I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Afghanistan closes the only Iranian bank working on its territory I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Afghanistan closes the only Iranian bank working on its territory I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Afghanistan closes the only Iranian bank working on its territory I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Afghanistan closes the only Iranian bank working on its territory I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Afghanistan closes the only Iranian bank working on its territory I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Afghanistan closes the only Iranian bank working on its territory I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Afghanistan closes the only Iranian bank working on its territory I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Afghanistan closes the only Iranian bank working on its territory I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Afghanistan closes the only Iranian bank working on its territory I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Afghanistan closes the only Iranian bank working on its territory I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Afghanistan closes the only Iranian bank working on its territory

Go down

Afghanistan closes the only Iranian bank working on its territory Empty Afghanistan closes the only Iranian bank working on its territory

Post by RamblerNash Sat May 18, 2019 8:29 pm

Afghanistan closes the only Iranian bank working on its territory

Afghanistan closes the only Iranian bank working on its territory C345026368b2568a1b027f5d21221d2f_L

Because of US sanctions

05/18/2019 - 21:54

The Afghan government on Saturday canceled the license of the only Iranian bank operating in its territory because of US sanctions.

"The Afghan Central Bank canceled and terminated the license of the Areen Bank, the only Iranian bank operating within Afghan territory," state media said.

Arin Bank, together with the Iranian National Bank of Iran and Iranian Exporters, was established in 2004 under the name of Aryan Independent.

"The bank was canceled because of the fact that the Afghan government did not comply with banking laws and regulations and did not comply with the orders of the Central Bank of Afghanistan," said the spokesman of the Central Bank of Afghanistan, "Emil Heshur," in a press statement.

"On the other hand, the bank had a small share in the maximum economic growth of Afghanistan, so the Supreme Council of the Central Bank decided to revoke his license."

"There was no political motive in this decision. The decision was taken entirely in the light of economic issues, especially the financial sector.

"In the past, three local banks, such as Kabul Bank, Development Bank of Afghanistan and Commercial Bank, have been revoked by the Afghan Central Bank, which was due to non-compliance with the law," he said.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/economy/521711

Afghanistan closes the only Iranian bank working on its territory 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum