Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iran's crude oil exports drop to half a million barrels I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iran's crude oil exports drop to half a million barrels I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iran's crude oil exports drop to half a million barrels I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iran's crude oil exports drop to half a million barrels I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iran's crude oil exports drop to half a million barrels I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iran's crude oil exports drop to half a million barrels I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iran's crude oil exports drop to half a million barrels I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iran's crude oil exports drop to half a million barrels I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iran's crude oil exports drop to half a million barrels I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iran's crude oil exports drop to half a million barrels I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iran's crude oil exports drop to half a million barrels I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iran's crude oil exports drop to half a million barrels I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iran's crude oil exports drop to half a million barrels I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iran's crude oil exports drop to half a million barrels I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iran's crude oil exports drop to half a million barrels I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iran's crude oil exports drop to half a million barrels I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iran's crude oil exports drop to half a million barrels I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iran's crude oil exports drop to half a million barrels I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iran's crude oil exports drop to half a million barrels I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iran's crude oil exports drop to half a million barrels I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Iran's crude oil exports drop to half a million barrels

Go down

Iran's crude oil exports drop to half a million barrels Empty Iran's crude oil exports drop to half a million barrels

Post by RamblerNash Sat May 18, 2019 8:15 pm

Iran's crude oil exports drop to half a million barrels

Iran's crude oil exports drop to half a million barrels Image

18-05-2019 09:16 AM

Baghdad

Iran's crude oil exports fell in May to 500,000 bpd or less after the United States tightened sanctions on Tehran's main source of revenue, compounding losses in global supplies, data for tanker tracking showed.

Washington has re-imposed sanctions on Iran in the second Chlrin aimed at reducing Iranian crude exports to zero. The United States ended this month with exemptions granted to eight importers of Iranian oil.

Despite that, Iran has exported between 250,000 and 500,000 bpd of oil since the beginning of May, according to industry sources monitoring flows. The data from "Revivitiv Akon" showed shipments of crude at about 250 thousand barrels per day and exports of crude and condensates, a light oil, at about 400 thousand barrels per day.

The bulk of shipments are destined for Asia. It was unclear who the buyer was and whether the oil was going to consumers or to storage depots.

An Iranian official declined to comment on the export rate.

"The destinations are mainly India and China ... there are no longer shipments to Europe or to Turkey," said an industry source, who asked not to be identified.

Iran's oil exports have fallen more than half since April when the Islamic Republic shipped less than one million bpd. It is also less than 20% of shipments sent by Iran in April 2018, which amounted to more than 2.5 million barrels per day.

Iran's exports have become more uncertain since the return of US sanctions in November. Tehran no longer sends its production figures to the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), and there is no confirmed information on its exports.

Analysts expect shipments of Iranian crude in May to be less than 500,000 bpd. The analyst at SVB Energy International, an energy consultant, expects to export between 200,000 and 550,000 bpd.

"Iran already has abundant quantities of oil and condensates stored in China ... so we do not expect large crude exports in May," she said.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=191662

Iran's crude oil exports drop to half a million barrels 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum