Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "Our contractors there were expecting a street rate of $3.63 starting today" 5/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "Our contractors there were expecting a street rate of $3.63 starting today" 5/11/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "Our contractors there were expecting a street rate of $3.63 starting today" 5/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "Our contractors there were expecting a street rate of $3.63 starting today" 5/11/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "Our contractors there were expecting a street rate of $3.63 starting today" 5/11/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "Our contractors there were expecting a street rate of $3.63 starting today" 5/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "Our contractors there were expecting a street rate of $3.63 starting today" 5/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "Our contractors there were expecting a street rate of $3.63 starting today" 5/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "Our contractors there were expecting a street rate of $3.63 starting today" 5/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "Our contractors there were expecting a street rate of $3.63 starting today" 5/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "Our contractors there were expecting a street rate of $3.63 starting today" 5/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "Our contractors there were expecting a street rate of $3.63 starting today" 5/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "Our contractors there were expecting a street rate of $3.63 starting today" 5/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "Our contractors there were expecting a street rate of $3.63 starting today" 5/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "Our contractors there were expecting a street rate of $3.63 starting today" 5/11/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "Our contractors there were expecting a street rate of $3.63 starting today" 5/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "Our contractors there were expecting a street rate of $3.63 starting today" 5/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "Our contractors there were expecting a street rate of $3.63 starting today" 5/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MarkZ: "Our contractors there were expecting a street rate of $3.63 starting today" 5/11/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MarkZ: "Our contractors there were expecting a street rate of $3.63 starting today" 5/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZ: "Our contractors there were expecting a street rate of $3.63 starting today" 5/11/19

Go down

MarkZ: "Our contractors there were expecting a street rate of $3.63 starting today" 5/11/19 Empty MarkZ: "Our contractors there were expecting a street rate of $3.63 starting today" 5/11/19

Post by RamblerNash Sun May 12, 2019 2:04 pm

MZ: A couple of key people, big players and a signatory for the elders arrived in Reno last night. There was a friend of mine called back to Reno last minute as well from the east coast to out west.

There is a very large group said to release to their members on Tuesday. So that’s positive.

MZ: I am told the Elders were very content when they left DC to go to Reno.

Member: If the Elders left DC content then we must be MOVING FORWARD toward the RV release to us!!

Eagleone2025: MY SOURCES ARE SAYING AS I SAID BEFORE THE DAY THE CHINA DEAL WENT DOWN IN DC THE NEWS REPORTED AS BAD. IT WAS NOT BAD IT WAS GOOD. CHINA MARKETS EVEN WENT UP.

Eagleone2025: CHINA AND THE ELDERS WENT TO DC AND IT WENT VERY WELL. JUST AS IT SAID THE MEETING WITH TRUMP WENT WELL. 

MZ: I had a friend of mine that had to return to the Reno area yesterday. It's very positive that the heads of groups and attorneys were called back.

MZ: I did have a friend that received his CMKX package Thursday evening.

MZ: My bond person was allowed to do most of their paperwork yesterday, They were told they can redeem their historic Bonds on Monday. Funding will arrive on Monday.

MZ: Did not talk with Mr. C yet today.

Member: Please tell Mr. COTTRELL that he is "NOT ALONE" because WE HAVE NOT BEEN PAID EITHER.

Eagleone2025: TUES. THERE SHOULD BE GOOD NEWS FROM THE BANKS.

Q: MARK, why are CMKX packages going out so slowly? At this rate it will take years to get all of them.

MZ: I agree. This slow roll out makes no sense to me.

Member: CMKX package holders are silent to protect themselves.

Q: Any News From Iraq?

MZ: I do not have an update from Iraq. Cannot get in touch with any contacts there. If any of you have news, please let us know. Our contractors there were expecting a street rate of $3.63 starting today.

Member: I am hearing the GCR starts in earnest on Monday, and the 800 number will be out for RV by Monday at the latest. Good source.

Nflemingjr: I KNOW THAT THERE ARE ZIM EXCHANGES TAKING PLACE AT HSBC BUT NOT IN THIS COUNTRY AS OF YET. I ALSO KNOW THAT WELLS FARGO AND CHASE ARE GOING TO BE GETTING STARTED ON MONDAY OR TUESDAY.

MZ: I do have a very large group set to distribute on Tuesday. They have seen proof of funds. I believe we are finally about to cross the finish line!

Eagleone2025: AS I SAID THREE DAYS AGO HSBC AND BANKS MEETING WERE GOING ON. I SAID TUES. WOULD BE A DAY THAT OPEN MEETINGS WERE GOING ON ON MONDAY AND TUES.

Q; Will this cause martial law?

MZ: We have always been told they may declare martial law because they are worried about runs on banks and things during the reset. It may or may not happen.

Q: What is going on with the OMEGA packages?

MZ: Mr. Mayheu always said the best time to deliver packages was on a Sunday evening.

Eagleone2025: BANKS WILL BE STILL IN MEETING MON. AND TUES. MILITARY TEAMS ALPHA-TANGO TEAMS ARE STILL ON STAND BY FOR A GREEN LIGHT.

Q: Listened to another call earlier today. "Slow roll out is ending, and hard start starting." Can you confirm?

nflemingjr: AS OF YESTERDAY THERE IS A LOT OF MISDIRECTION AND MISINFORMATION TAKING PLACE AS OF RIGHT NOW. JUST REMEMBER THAT THE CLOSER WE GET THE MORE MISINFORMATION COMES OUT AND BY SOME OF THE GURUS.

Q: I'd like to know if Zim exchanges are happening in Germany?

nflemingjr: EVERYTHING STARTS IN THE EAST AND MOVES WEST.

Q: Is it possible that the Zim might go before the rest of the RV?

MZ: I have heard that from some people including a couple attorneys. 
Doesn't make sense to me, but it is possible.

Eagleone2025: ZIM CAN GO BY ITSELF. NOTHING HOLDING THAT BACK FROM GOING. IT LOOKS VERY CLOSE FOR THE ZIM. I TALKED TO MY ASIA CONTACTS ABOUT THIS LAST YEAR. I SEE THIS HAPPENING VERY SOON.

Egleone2025: IT HAS BEEN TALKED ABOUT THAT THE ZIM COULD GO ALONE. FLEMING IS REPORTING THAT ZIM IS BEING EXCHANGED IN ANOTHER COUNTRY AS FAR AS WE KNOW.

Nflemingjr: MOST OF THE ZIM'S ARE OWNED BY AMERICANS.

Nflemingjr: I WAS TOLD BY A LARGE PLATFORM TRADER THAT THE ZIM'S WOULD BE REDEEMING WITHIN THE NEXT FEW DAYS.

MZ: You are getting exactly what I have heard!

Eagleone2025: HIGH SECURITY MEETING TAKING PLACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST.

Eagleone2025: BANK MEETINGS ARE STILL GOING ON IN EUROPE AND ASIA. THERE ARE THREE HEADS FROM EUROPE HAVING MEETINGS IN REGARD TO THIS RV.

Q: Jim Rickards says gold will be revalued to $10,000 USD for the GCR. Does EagleOne or anyone agree or can confirm this?

MZ: I think it will go to about $6,000 with the reset and then settle at the $1,500 to $2,000 per ounce rate.

Member: Please talk tax implications post RV.

MZ: It is my opinion that the IRS will be gone, and we will have a value added tax instead of an income tax. I expect laws to change so I am not worried about it yet.

Member: The really good part is that VAT is only charged once unlike today where we keep paying the tax over and over.

MZ: Remember there are paid shills and mis-info agents on many of the sites right now whose job is to cause trouble. It's been happening in 
discord and on this stream a lot more this week and other intel sites are having the same problems.

Nflemingjr: THE BIG PROBLEM IS THAT THERE MORE ACCURATE INFORMATION BEING POSTED HERE, AND THEY ARE TRYING TO DISCREDIT BECAUSE THEY CAN NOT ACTUALLY DISPUTE IT.

MZ: If there are any big developments, I will tweet. Happy Mothers day tomorrow to all you wonderful moms out there.

MarkZ: "Our contractors there were expecting a street rate of $3.63 starting today" 5/11/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum