Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Economist: War on Iran raises the value of the dollar in Iraq .. For this reason! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Economist: War on Iran raises the value of the dollar in Iraq .. For this reason! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Economist: War on Iran raises the value of the dollar in Iraq .. For this reason! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Economist: War on Iran raises the value of the dollar in Iraq .. For this reason! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Economist: War on Iran raises the value of the dollar in Iraq .. For this reason! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Economist: War on Iran raises the value of the dollar in Iraq .. For this reason! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Economist: War on Iran raises the value of the dollar in Iraq .. For this reason! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Economist: War on Iran raises the value of the dollar in Iraq .. For this reason! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Economist: War on Iran raises the value of the dollar in Iraq .. For this reason! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Economist: War on Iran raises the value of the dollar in Iraq .. For this reason! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Economist: War on Iran raises the value of the dollar in Iraq .. For this reason! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Economist: War on Iran raises the value of the dollar in Iraq .. For this reason! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Economist: War on Iran raises the value of the dollar in Iraq .. For this reason! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Economist: War on Iran raises the value of the dollar in Iraq .. For this reason! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Economist: War on Iran raises the value of the dollar in Iraq .. For this reason! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Economist: War on Iran raises the value of the dollar in Iraq .. For this reason! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Economist: War on Iran raises the value of the dollar in Iraq .. For this reason! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Economist: War on Iran raises the value of the dollar in Iraq .. For this reason! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Economist: War on Iran raises the value of the dollar in Iraq .. For this reason! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Economist: War on Iran raises the value of the dollar in Iraq .. For this reason! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Economist: War on Iran raises the value of the dollar in Iraq .. For this reason!

Go down

Economist: War on Iran raises the value of the dollar in Iraq .. For this reason! Empty Economist: War on Iran raises the value of the dollar in Iraq .. For this reason!

Post by RamblerNash Sun May 12, 2019 12:13 pm

Economist: War on Iran raises the value of the dollar in Iraq .. For this reason!

Economist: War on Iran raises the value of the dollar in Iraq .. For this reason! 570d55d74cc860a7cf8b45fb87ebba1f_L

Mostafa Al Anbari 11/05/2019 - 23:21

The economic expert Salam Samisem said on Saturday that the outbreak of war on Iran, regardless of Iraq's position will have an impact on the Iraqi currency to raise the value of the dollar in front of him, noting that the Iraqi economy may be exposed to a new inflationary wave because of that war requires government action to control On markets.

"The outbreak of war on Iran, regardless of the position of Iraq, will have an impact on the Iraqi currency to increase the value of the dollar in front of it," said Smeisem, "indicating that" fear of the unknown will increase demand for the US dollar, which will raise its value compared to the Iraqi dinar and thus lead To a decline in the value of the dinar ».

"The Iraqi economy may be exposed to a new inflationary wave because of that war, which requires government measures to control the markets," she said. "The first step is to reassure the Iraqi street and traders that things are under control and there is no need to increase demand for the dollar."

Economist: War on Iran raises the value of the dollar in Iraq .. For this reason! Salam-Smesim-image-1

Salam Semisem

Tension between Tehran and Washington has grown since US President Donald Rumsfeld's administration decided to withdraw from the nuclear deal with Iran a year ago and began to re-impose tough sanctions on the Islamic Republic.

US national security adviser John Bolton has indicated that his country's military moves in the region "send a clear message to the Iranian regime that any action against US forces will be faced firmly."

In the latest Tehran-Washington spat, Iran's Revolutionary Guards said Tehran would not negotiate with the United States and ruled out any US attack after Trump encouraged Iran to hold new talks and said it could not rule out a military confrontation.

Trump presented the offer as economic and military pressure mounted on Iran, where he worked this month to stop all exemptions from sanctions for five countries to import Iranian oil while boosting the presence of US naval and air forces in the Gulf.

At the same time, the United States has put the IRGC on the black list and classified it as a foreign terrorist organization.

Iran announced a few days ago to suspend its commitment to two terms of a nuclear deal signed with the West in 2015, in response to the economic sanctions that the United States imposed on them.

Iranian President Hassan Rowhani said his country would continue to enrich uranium stocks at home instead of selling it abroad, and also threatened to resume the production of highly enriched uranium within 60 days.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/economy/2017-01-26-12-23-03/520131

Economist: War on Iran raises the value of the dollar in Iraq .. For this reason! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum