Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/10/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/10/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/10/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/10/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/10/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/10/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Mnt Goat News Brief 5/10/19

2 posters

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 5/10/19 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief 5/10/19

Post by RamblerNash Fri May 10, 2019 12:49 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you little news today, but important news.

Sorry folks for the gloomy newsletters recently. But this is reality. Sadr tried in the last election to resolve many of the issues. They know what the issues are. But getting the resolved is something different.

Issues like sectarianism, quotas and Iranian influence. Also he wanted the corruption at the Central bank level dealt with. So far, none of these items have been accomplished and here we are a year later since the elections and NOTHING is different than in May 2018.

Oh – in fact if I had to compare, I would even say they are worst.

Still no electricity throughout the entire country 24/7.

Now Iranian militias are ramped throughout the country numbering almost 500,000 thousand. Iran refusing to deal with them and get them out of Iraq now that the ISIS war is over.

Today we read that there are “sleep cells” emerging throughout Iraq. A recent bombing in Baghdad just where they took down the barriers too.

So this is all Iranian doing as they are indirectly warning Iraq now not to follow the USA and its direction. You see they finally got the foothold in Iraq they wanted using the excuse of fighting ISIS. Oh – but the ISIS war is now over so what are they still doing in Iraq. So this is the heart of the battle now raging. Could it get violent? Could the US get forceful and kick their asses out of Iraq? Yes, but it would be very messy and I am not sure Iraq would even back and support the USA all the way.

But Pompeo did give Iraq another 3 months extension relief from Iranian sanctions in certain areas.

There is no $3.68 rate in Kurdistan. Who the hell is telling you this? Kurdistan does not do things a couple days or weeks before Baghdad. Get it? This is just more intel guru nonsense. So what happened then to all these claims over this last year of an RV then “beginning in Kurdistan and spreading to the rest of the country”. This is total bullshit. This would NEVER and could NEVER happen. Get it? You see if you had just half a brain you could see it it all total bullshit. If true, this would violate Article VIII of the UN charter of member nations and Iraq would be out of compliance with the 2% Multiple Currency Practices (MCP) mandate. Get it? Then the CBI would not be allowed to reinstate the currency. The reinstatement is where we get any significant value change. We don’t give a damn what rate changes happen in Iraq. A dinar is a dinar, get it? People in Iraq are not rushing to the bank to exchange dinars for US dollars. Get it? There will be no long lines at the banks in Iraq to “exchange” their dinars. Why would they?

Folks – these gurus are just make up the news. Get it?

This fat man TNT Tony and idiot Big (stupid) Call Bruce are prime examples, but there are many others too.

More news….

Folks there is not much news concerning any reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar. In fact, this item has been taken off the table for now since they must first deal with the Iranian issues in Iraq. These issues stem from everything from counterfeiting currency, currency auction fraud and security threats from the Iranian militias.

The US has met with Iraq and they are developing a plan on how to deal with this situation. But Iraq wants to stay neutral. Will it take military action? What I am hearing now is “all options are on the table”.

So, if you ask me, I don’t know where in hell the so-called banks get their information from in the USA to say that any reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar is “imminent”.

It is far from that. No, they are not trying to hide it under a mask of “confusion”. I am so sick and tired of hearing this possible explanation. This is just again more guru talk to justify the means to the end.

All this is just simple minds trying to justify everything to having the RV, which they want to happen right now. This is not going to be the case. Sorry! Buckle down, put your dinars back in the shoe box and in your hiding place. This is going to be a wait.

More news….

UPDATE ON THE ONGOING ELECTION SAGA

All I can tell is this is still a MAJOR concern since Sadr gave Mahdi until June 1st to form the government. The question is does he have enough support to hold a “no confidence” vote and change out the PM?

There is no firm target date to vote on the remaining 4 ministers. We still wait for any more news.

More news….

BE PART OF THE SOLUTION AND NOT THE PROBLEM

Many, if not all of the problems, we have today in the USA are caused by our own government. Folks, this drastic change in the fabric of our society from the 1950's to now 2019 did not just happen. It could not just happen without a catalyst forcing these changes to occur.

It is all being down for a reason and we all should all now know and be aware of the driving force behind it all. Sure we have to peel away the layers to get to the TRUTH. We have to get through all the political rhetoric and bullshit to see it. But it is there and we must overcome it. This is the challenge of any great country – can it overcome these challenges and still remain great?

So we know now the underlying culprit. It is the United Nations. This many seem the least likely source but all we have to do is see who is behind the UN and why it was really created in the first place. On the surface they say it is for “world peace” and not to have another world war. But just look at the record of what these underhanded people have been doing behind our backs – constant war, manipulation of economies, monetary manipulation, coup- de-ta, support of global companies over real prosperity, etc,, This is the UN agenda for the world. For the USA now they are at war with use. It is an effort for the destruction of our strong economy, family values, churches, religion, jobs, fair trade, etc,, etc. All that makes a country great they are attempting now to take away from us. Just look at the record from these past five presidential administrations especially in the last 28 years prior to 2016. Do you think these presidents really acted in the BEST interest of the USA? If not them who’s interest did they really serve?

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

POMPEO: IRAQ HAS NO CHOICE BUT TO SUPPORT THE US POSITION OR STAND BY IRAN

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo hinted during a surprise visit to Baghdad to meet with President Barham Salih and Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi that Iraq has no choice but to support the US position or stand by Iran.

A few hours after the departure of US Secretary of State Iraq, the Pentagon announced today, the dispatch of 4 nuclear bombers capable of completely wiping out any threat to the forces or bases or installations or the US Embassy in Iraq with a full review and satellite surveys of the vicinity of these headquarters, 24 hours "He said.

This confirms that the decision of war or a strike to restrict Iran and its obligation not to export oil to exert maximum pressure and achieve the harshest results on Tehran has already been taken, is the hint of US Defense Department spokesman Sean Robertson - Wednesday, May 8, 2019 - that the military equipment in Middle East commensurate with the stage and the future.

FEARS OF A THREAT FROM IRANIAN TROOPS ON US TROOPS IN IRAQ

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, late on Tuesday, made an unannounced visit to Baghdad.

Pompio, President Barham Salih and Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi met with senior officials to discuss several issues, most notably US security concerns from Iran.

The visit comes two days after US national security adviser John Bolton said Washington would deploy the Abraham Lincoln bomber squadron and bomber force to the Middle East because of "the real threat posed by the Iranian regime's forces."

Fears of a threat from Iranian troops come after Washington has stepped up sanctions on Tehran over its nuclear program in recent months and the Iranian Revolutionary Guards have been labeled a terrorist organization.

"We talked to them about the importance of Iraq ensuring its ability to protect the Americans in their country properly," Pompeo told reporters after meeting Abdulmahdi, according to Reuters.

"The purpose of the meeting is to inform Iraqi officials of the increased threat posed by America so that they can effectively protect US forces," Pompeo said.

And expressed his country's support for Iraqi sovereignty, saying: "We do not want to enter any party in their country and certainly not by attacking another state inside Iraq."

Asked before the meetings whether there was a danger to the Baghdad government from Iran, although that raised US concerns over Iraq's sovereignty, he replied: "No, in general this is our position since the national security strategy was introduced at the beginning of the administration of President Donald Trump."

Asked about the decision to move the aircraft carrier and bombers to the region, Pompeo said that "Washington wants to defend its interests from the Iranian threat and to ensure that it has the necessary forces to achieve this goal."

SLEEPER CELLS TO DESTABILIZE SECURITY IN BAGHDAD

said the head of a coalition of state law , Nuri al - Maliki, on Thursday, after the targeting of Sadr City , a suicide bombing, that there is a new project "terrorist" carried out by sleeper cells to destabilize security in Baghdad

, al - Maliki and take it in a statement that " the terrorist operation that targeted a beautiful Baghdad market and resulted in The number of martyrs and wounded innocent civilians, a new terrorist project carried out by sleeper cells in order to terrorize citizens and destabilize the security in the capital Baghdad. "

"This criminal act reveals the brutality of its planners and its executors, and our security forces and popular mobilization must raise the level of readiness to confront the next stage to abort the terrorist schemes and those who stand behind it," he said.

Maliki called, "the political spectrum to assume its national responsibilities, and join forces and unite his positions to support the security process."

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. The major war with ISIS has been over since Dec 2017. Let us all know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republics of Iraq and of the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance.

To do this thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and the rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Mnt Goat News Brief 5/10/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 5/10/19 Empty Re: Mnt Goat News Brief 5/10/19

Post by Jayzze Fri May 10, 2019 8:47 pm

goat do not be sorry for the doom and gloom since you are trying to give them factual facts. the main problem is the majority of the people believe the lies of the gurus while at the same time do not have an fn clue of what is really going on.iran controls almost everything that goes on in iraq including keeping the people from getting a proper education as well as electric water and food. their objective is simple take over iraq for themselves. if you were in the goi would you do anything that is to benefit the people no. the goi gets to share daily at least 25 millon a day from the cash auctions why change. the 2 biggest crooks are malaki and alack do you really thing they will up the currency? if you do you better go to Disney where dreams come true
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum