Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
In light of the ministry's efforts to support and develop the private sector .. Minister of Planning chairs an expanded meeting to discuss ways to develop the work of the mills and the approval of international standards I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
In light of the ministry's efforts to support and develop the private sector .. Minister of Planning chairs an expanded meeting to discuss ways to develop the work of the mills and the approval of international standards I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
In light of the ministry's efforts to support and develop the private sector .. Minister of Planning chairs an expanded meeting to discuss ways to develop the work of the mills and the approval of international standards I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
In light of the ministry's efforts to support and develop the private sector .. Minister of Planning chairs an expanded meeting to discuss ways to develop the work of the mills and the approval of international standards I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
In light of the ministry's efforts to support and develop the private sector .. Minister of Planning chairs an expanded meeting to discuss ways to develop the work of the mills and the approval of international standards I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
In light of the ministry's efforts to support and develop the private sector .. Minister of Planning chairs an expanded meeting to discuss ways to develop the work of the mills and the approval of international standards I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
In light of the ministry's efforts to support and develop the private sector .. Minister of Planning chairs an expanded meeting to discuss ways to develop the work of the mills and the approval of international standards I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
In light of the ministry's efforts to support and develop the private sector .. Minister of Planning chairs an expanded meeting to discuss ways to develop the work of the mills and the approval of international standards I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
In light of the ministry's efforts to support and develop the private sector .. Minister of Planning chairs an expanded meeting to discuss ways to develop the work of the mills and the approval of international standards I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
In light of the ministry's efforts to support and develop the private sector .. Minister of Planning chairs an expanded meeting to discuss ways to develop the work of the mills and the approval of international standards I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
In light of the ministry's efforts to support and develop the private sector .. Minister of Planning chairs an expanded meeting to discuss ways to develop the work of the mills and the approval of international standards I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
In light of the ministry's efforts to support and develop the private sector .. Minister of Planning chairs an expanded meeting to discuss ways to develop the work of the mills and the approval of international standards I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
In light of the ministry's efforts to support and develop the private sector .. Minister of Planning chairs an expanded meeting to discuss ways to develop the work of the mills and the approval of international standards I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
In light of the ministry's efforts to support and develop the private sector .. Minister of Planning chairs an expanded meeting to discuss ways to develop the work of the mills and the approval of international standards I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
In light of the ministry's efforts to support and develop the private sector .. Minister of Planning chairs an expanded meeting to discuss ways to develop the work of the mills and the approval of international standards I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
In light of the ministry's efforts to support and develop the private sector .. Minister of Planning chairs an expanded meeting to discuss ways to develop the work of the mills and the approval of international standards I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
In light of the ministry's efforts to support and develop the private sector .. Minister of Planning chairs an expanded meeting to discuss ways to develop the work of the mills and the approval of international standards I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
In light of the ministry's efforts to support and develop the private sector .. Minister of Planning chairs an expanded meeting to discuss ways to develop the work of the mills and the approval of international standards I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
In light of the ministry's efforts to support and develop the private sector .. Minister of Planning chairs an expanded meeting to discuss ways to develop the work of the mills and the approval of international standards I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
In light of the ministry's efforts to support and develop the private sector .. Minister of Planning chairs an expanded meeting to discuss ways to develop the work of the mills and the approval of international standards I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

In light of the ministry's efforts to support and develop the private sector .. Minister of Planning chairs an expanded meeting to discuss ways to develop the work of the mills and the approval of international standards

Go down

In light of the ministry's efforts to support and develop the private sector .. Minister of Planning chairs an expanded meeting to discuss ways to develop the work of the mills and the approval of international standards Empty In light of the ministry's efforts to support and develop the private sector .. Minister of Planning chairs an expanded meeting to discuss ways to develop the work of the mills and the approval of international standards

Post by claud39 Fri May 10, 2019 8:37 am

In light of the ministry's efforts to support and develop the private sector .. Minister of Planning chairs an expanded meeting to discuss ways to develop the work of the mills and the approval of international standards

2019-05-10

In light of the ministry's efforts to support and develop the private sector .. Minister of Planning chairs an expanded meeting to discuss ways to develop the work of the mills and the approval of international standards 1557468994c6329099c258370d303f29b79fe3ed79--%D9%85%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%AD%D9%86

The Minister of Planning, Dr. Nouri Sabah al-Dulaimi, on Thursday held an expanded meeting to discuss ways to develop the work of the mills and its approval of international standards, in the presence of the President and members of the Iraqi Mills Association and a number of leading officials in the Ministry of Planning.
Dr. Nouri al-Dulaimi said during the meeting, the importance of the Iraqi mills in stabilizing food security at the national level through providing 90% of local production, directed to form a joint committee of the Ministry of Planning and related parties in the public and private sectors to discuss ways to overcome all challenges , And to provide the necessary strategic plans for the development of work, and conforming to international standards.
For their part, praised the Chairman and members of the Association of Mills of Iraq's civil efforts of the Minister of Planning in support of the private sector and its efforts to provide conditions for the work of private mills, stressing their readiness to secure the flour zero and the first degree of high quality and according to Iraqi and international specifications, and fills the need of the ration card and the need of the local market, Supporting them and allowing them to unlock the entire production capacity of the mills.

In light of the ministry's efforts to support and develop the private sector .. Minister of Planning chairs an expanded meeting to discuss ways to develop the work of the mills and the approval of international standards 1557468994c6329099c258370d303f29b79fe3ed79--%D9%85%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%AD%D9%86

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=635
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum