Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Integrity: The prison sentence of the Director General of the Agricultural Bank previously for the waste of 15 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Integrity: The prison sentence of the Director General of the Agricultural Bank previously for the waste of 15 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Integrity: The prison sentence of the Director General of the Agricultural Bank previously for the waste of 15 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Integrity: The prison sentence of the Director General of the Agricultural Bank previously for the waste of 15 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Integrity: The prison sentence of the Director General of the Agricultural Bank previously for the waste of 15 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Integrity: The prison sentence of the Director General of the Agricultural Bank previously for the waste of 15 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Integrity: The prison sentence of the Director General of the Agricultural Bank previously for the waste of 15 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Integrity: The prison sentence of the Director General of the Agricultural Bank previously for the waste of 15 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Integrity: The prison sentence of the Director General of the Agricultural Bank previously for the waste of 15 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Integrity: The prison sentence of the Director General of the Agricultural Bank previously for the waste of 15 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Integrity: The prison sentence of the Director General of the Agricultural Bank previously for the waste of 15 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Integrity: The prison sentence of the Director General of the Agricultural Bank previously for the waste of 15 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Integrity: The prison sentence of the Director General of the Agricultural Bank previously for the waste of 15 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Integrity: The prison sentence of the Director General of the Agricultural Bank previously for the waste of 15 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Integrity: The prison sentence of the Director General of the Agricultural Bank previously for the waste of 15 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Integrity: The prison sentence of the Director General of the Agricultural Bank previously for the waste of 15 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Integrity: The prison sentence of the Director General of the Agricultural Bank previously for the waste of 15 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Integrity: The prison sentence of the Director General of the Agricultural Bank previously for the waste of 15 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Integrity: The prison sentence of the Director General of the Agricultural Bank previously for the waste of 15 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Integrity: The prison sentence of the Director General of the Agricultural Bank previously for the waste of 15 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Integrity: The prison sentence of the Director General of the Agricultural Bank previously for the waste of 15 billion dinars

Go down

Integrity: The prison sentence of the Director General of the Agricultural Bank previously for the waste of 15 billion dinars Empty Integrity: The prison sentence of the Director General of the Agricultural Bank previously for the waste of 15 billion dinars

Post by RamblerNash Wed May 08, 2019 11:32 pm

Integrity: The prison sentence of the Director General of the Agricultural Bank previously for the waste of 15 billion dinars

Integrity: The prison sentence of the Director General of the Agricultural Bank previously for the waste of 15 billion dinars Story_img_5cd2a5d2b6193

2019/5/8 12:34

(Baghdad: Al-Furat News} The Department of Investigation in the Integrity Commission disclosed the details of the decision issued against the Director General of the Agricultural Cooperative Bank previously, while the waste showed the amount of {15} billion dinars of public money.

A statement of integrity received by the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it, "The Chamber, while talking about the details of the case investigated and forwarded to the judiciary, indicated that the convict, who was the director general of the Agricultural Cooperative Bank, deliberately damage the public money; By granting a private company a loan of 15 billion dinars, indicating that the loan granted was an exception from the geographical area, as well as the {loan} exceeds the value of the capital of the company granted to it.

The Department of Integrity confirmed that "the evidence obtained in the case of the legal representative of the Agricultural Bank and the administrative investigation record referred to the accused's copyist as well as his escape from justice. This led the court to the conviction that he had convict him. Penalties, and in terms of Articles 47, 48 and 49 thereof ".

The department continued that "the decision of absentee ruling issued mid-April of the Criminal Court on the issues of integrity requires the imprisonment of the convict for seven years, while also included paragraphs give the right to the affected party to seek compensation and seizure of his movable and immovable property."

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=197375

Integrity: The prison sentence of the Director General of the Agricultural Bank previously for the waste of 15 billion dinars 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum