Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "They are being told they will be liquid on Thursday" 5/8/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "They are being told they will be liquid on Thursday" 5/8/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "They are being told they will be liquid on Thursday" 5/8/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "They are being told they will be liquid on Thursday" 5/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "They are being told they will be liquid on Thursday" 5/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "They are being told they will be liquid on Thursday" 5/8/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "They are being told they will be liquid on Thursday" 5/8/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "They are being told they will be liquid on Thursday" 5/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "They are being told they will be liquid on Thursday" 5/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "They are being told they will be liquid on Thursday" 5/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "They are being told they will be liquid on Thursday" 5/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "They are being told they will be liquid on Thursday" 5/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "They are being told they will be liquid on Thursday" 5/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "They are being told they will be liquid on Thursday" 5/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "They are being told they will be liquid on Thursday" 5/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "They are being told they will be liquid on Thursday" 5/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "They are being told they will be liquid on Thursday" 5/8/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "They are being told they will be liquid on Thursday" 5/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "They are being told they will be liquid on Thursday" 5/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "They are being told they will be liquid on Thursday" 5/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

MarkZ: "They are being told they will be liquid on Thursday" 5/8/19

Go down

MarkZ: "They are being told they will be liquid on Thursday" 5/8/19 Empty MarkZ: "They are being told they will be liquid on Thursday" 5/8/19

Post by RamblerNash Wed May 08, 2019 10:54 pm

MZ I am feeling pretty good for this evening guys. I am hearing a mix of things this morning. I know 3 different attorneys that are involved with large groups that pay out in Tier 3. They are traveling today to Reno, Atlanta, and Chicago because they believe Tier 3 will be completed tomorrow. This means that Tier 4 should start.

I was expecting that completion earlier in the day so I am trying to piece together what that means for our timing. I am still expecting a huge amount of package deliveries tonight. These deliveries should include the prosperity packages, Omega, CMKX, farm claims, ect. I am hearing these are staged for deliveries today.

MZ: I am almost afraid to say that and start getting all that hate mail again, but that is what I am being told.

Member: MarkZ, you only report what is being told to you. Forget naysayers. Let them do their own research as all of us should do anyway. 

MZ: Based on what the Military has been saying they were convinced we should have been liquid on Tuesday waiting for updates today.

Member: This is going to be a weekend to remember I do believe.

Eagleone2025: RUSSIA IS MOVING ITS WAR SHIPS INTO THE MIDDLE EAST B-52 ON STAND BY. 

eagleone2025: ALL MILITARY TEAMS ARE IN PLACE IN MIDDLE EAST. THERE IS STILL A LOT OF NAVAL FORCE MOVEMENT. THIS IS THE PERFECT STORM FOR THE RV.

Nflemingjr: THE PACKAGES DID START BACK UP AT 10 A.M. MONDAY. AS OF FRIDAY THERE WERE PACKAGES DELIVERED TO 33 STATES.

Nflemingjr: THE SOFT START THAT MARK MENTIONED YESTERDAY WAS ACTUALLY STARTED AT 10 A.M. MONDAY, AND THE HARD START IS SUPPOSE TO START AFTER 7 P.M. TONIGHT.

Eagleone2025: THERE IS A LOT OF MOVEMENT TODAY. THIS IS A PROCESS. THAT PROCESS IS VERY NEAR. REMEMBER BALANCE.

MZ: This has always been a “when” and not an “if”. We can’t pick the when, but everyone in the world is expecting a global reset.

Q: Any confirmed CMKX deliveries that you personally know Mark?

MZ: Yes, I spoke with a confirmed CMKX person who got their delivery. I will not give any details, but this was preceded by a phone call and then the delivery.

Member: Bruce last night also mentioned the 33 states.

Q: Any news on rates?

Nflemingjr: NO ONE CAN TALK ABOUT THE RATES AT THIS TIME.

Q: FLEMING: Does hard start mean 800#s?

Nflemingjr: THE 800#s I CAN NOT SAY.

MZ: Mr. C has not been paid yet. My expectation is he will be paid tonight,
IMO.

Q: What’s up with the Whale payouts?

MZ: They are being told they will be liquid on Thursday now at this point. Actually no later than Thursday AM based on the attorneys traveling today expecting Tier 3 to be done by tomorrow. I feel it could happen before that.

Nflemingjr: I DO NOT HOW MANY PACKAGES WENT OUT. I JUST KNOW AS OF FRIDAY THERE WERE PACKAGES THAT WENT TO 33 DIFFERENT STATES TOTAL. THERE WERE MORE YESTERDAY, AND THERE WILL BE MORE TODAY.

Member: You will NOT KNOW before it happens. You will know after guys.

Q: GOOD MORNING Brother. Simple, Your Guesstimated BACK WALL For 800's Please?

MZ: My guesstimate for 800 numbers is sometime on Thursday based on what I am hearing.

Q: Why the yellow vest Mark?

MZ: It’s a positive thing. We just want our government to know we are awake and aware. We want them to never be able to get away with the stuff they have gotten away with in the past.

Q: Any news on the St. Germain Trust?

MZ: I am told it is still open and ready for distribution. I am being told from a number of connected sources that instead of debt forgiveness they are planning on a universal income for people $800 a month for people under 18 and $1500 a month for people over 18, and it will be up to us to make good decisions. As always consider this a rumor until it happens.

Member: SAINT GERMAIN IS NOT PAID MONTHLY TO MY UNDERSTANDING QUARTERLY.

Q: Any news from Switzerland? 

MZ: Yes, they are in meetings right now as we speak, and I should have an update on this meeting tonight and on the update stream at 8 pm EST.

Eagleone2025: REMEMBER THIS IS JUST A PROCESS. THE INTEL IS VERY SLOW THIS MORNING. MILITARY OPERATIONS ARE IN THE WORKS. THERE IS A LOT OF MOVEMENT.WHITE HOUSE DEALS ARE LOOKING VERY GOOD. CHINA AND TRUMP ARE A LOT further AHEAD THEN THE NEWS STATES. DEALS ARE BEING DONE.

Eagleone2025: BANK MEETINGS ARE GOING ON. HSBC AND TREASURY OFFICIALS ARE WORKING OUT THE PROCESS TODAY WITH MEETINGS INTO THIS EVENING. SIT TIGHT.

Eagleone2025: CHINA MARKETS WENT ON A RISE. U.S MARKETS DROPPED. HAVE NOT UPDATED TODAY.

Q: So the RV has started. Just hasn't gotten to our turn yet?

MZ: Yes.

MZ: Whenever you feel this ride is getting to much for you, the ups and downs get to much for you, take a break. Just put your currency on a shelf and walk away for awhile. Do not sell it. Just take a break. 

Member: When i came into this 10+ years ago, I was told it was supposed to be happening then! I have hung in here and started a few years ago after making some serious financial mistakes believing the sudden right now. But I am still here, and at this point I am very happy that it hadn't happened sooner because we would not have learned the things we have to better protect ourselves. Feeling confident now and looking forward to this process finally coming to an end!

Member: TO PROVOKE THOUGHT: So many are fretting about GETTING their funds. What have you done to prepare for NOT LOSING your funds?

MarkZ: "They are being told they will be liquid on Thursday" 5/8/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum