Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The industry is implementing a plan to increase production capacity with salmawa to 500 thousand tons per year I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The industry is implementing a plan to increase production capacity with salmawa to 500 thousand tons per year I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The industry is implementing a plan to increase production capacity with salmawa to 500 thousand tons per year I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The industry is implementing a plan to increase production capacity with salmawa to 500 thousand tons per year I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The industry is implementing a plan to increase production capacity with salmawa to 500 thousand tons per year I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The industry is implementing a plan to increase production capacity with salmawa to 500 thousand tons per year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The industry is implementing a plan to increase production capacity with salmawa to 500 thousand tons per year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The industry is implementing a plan to increase production capacity with salmawa to 500 thousand tons per year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The industry is implementing a plan to increase production capacity with salmawa to 500 thousand tons per year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The industry is implementing a plan to increase production capacity with salmawa to 500 thousand tons per year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The industry is implementing a plan to increase production capacity with salmawa to 500 thousand tons per year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The industry is implementing a plan to increase production capacity with salmawa to 500 thousand tons per year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The industry is implementing a plan to increase production capacity with salmawa to 500 thousand tons per year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The industry is implementing a plan to increase production capacity with salmawa to 500 thousand tons per year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The industry is implementing a plan to increase production capacity with salmawa to 500 thousand tons per year I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The industry is implementing a plan to increase production capacity with salmawa to 500 thousand tons per year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The industry is implementing a plan to increase production capacity with salmawa to 500 thousand tons per year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The industry is implementing a plan to increase production capacity with salmawa to 500 thousand tons per year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The industry is implementing a plan to increase production capacity with salmawa to 500 thousand tons per year I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The industry is implementing a plan to increase production capacity with salmawa to 500 thousand tons per year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The industry is implementing a plan to increase production capacity with salmawa to 500 thousand tons per year

Go down

The industry is implementing a plan to increase production capacity with salmawa to 500 thousand tons per year Empty The industry is implementing a plan to increase production capacity with salmawa to 500 thousand tons per year

Post by claud39 Wed May 08, 2019 7:48 am

The industry is implementing a plan to increase production capacity with salmawa to 500 thousand tons per year

05/08/2019

The industry is implementing a plan to increase production capacity with salmawa to 500 thousand tons per year 15023

Economy News _ Baghdad

The company that invests in the saline of Samawah has been able to increase the production capacity of the saline of Samawa after implementation of the paragraphs of the plan of rehabilitation, modernization and development of saline according to the conditions stipulated in the investment contract. 

The owner of the saline, Sultan Ali Sultan, said in a statement to the ministry, "The Economy News" a copy of it, "The investor company has added five ponds with an area of ​​(160) thousand square meters and rehabilitation of low saline containing rock salt the basic material, to produce salt and digging new channels With a length of more than (15) kilometers for the purpose of collecting the largest amount of salt solutions and access to the design capacity of (500) thousand tons per year.

He explained that "the low salt feed through the drilling of artesian wells and the installation of water pumps with a capacity of (500) cubic meters / hour per pump, which works to dissolve the rock salt located in the low and when the water in the low to the concentration (23 or 24) Concentration of salinity) These solutions are reduced to sedimentation ponds to be prepared for precipitation by solar evaporation in the summer season to be later harvested by hydraulic excavators and transported to salt washers to rid them of impurities such as sulphates, ) Sodium chloride salt It becomes ready industrial salt washed Negotiable processing to government and private laboratories. "

Sultan reviewed "the rehabilitation, modernization and development work carried out by the company invested to raise the production and upgrading salty condition, including the packaging of channels linking the low earth and the feeding channel to the ponds with stone and cement mortar length of 150 cubic meters and feed the same channel (2500) meters to be ready for the flow of salt solutions inside (6) buildings for the purpose of exploiting the workers and processing (2500) rubber pulleys as the main conveyor belt and purchase (1000) meters rubber belt width of one meter for the purpose of transporting salt from the washing machine to the unit of Master. "

For his part, the head of engineers Amer Abbas Ali said that "the investor company has equipped salted diesel pumps number (10) and placed on wells dug to feed the low salt water and equipped with heavy equipment and light amounted to (12) is prepared as the company began digging the foundations of the roof of the mill and warehouses area (1000) (500) square meters and work on the establishment of a special garage for the area of ​​(600) square meters and the introduction of the five docks added twice the size of the area (160) thousand square meters with existing docks to achieve design energy, "asserting that" Rehabilitation, modernization and development work completed According to the agreed specifications under the investment contract. "

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16555
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum