Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Pompeo: We want Iraq to be independent and not to owe credit to another country I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Pompeo: We want Iraq to be independent and not to owe credit to another country I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Pompeo: We want Iraq to be independent and not to owe credit to another country I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Pompeo: We want Iraq to be independent and not to owe credit to another country I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Pompeo: We want Iraq to be independent and not to owe credit to another country I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Pompeo: We want Iraq to be independent and not to owe credit to another country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Pompeo: We want Iraq to be independent and not to owe credit to another country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Pompeo: We want Iraq to be independent and not to owe credit to another country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Pompeo: We want Iraq to be independent and not to owe credit to another country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Pompeo: We want Iraq to be independent and not to owe credit to another country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Pompeo: We want Iraq to be independent and not to owe credit to another country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Pompeo: We want Iraq to be independent and not to owe credit to another country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Pompeo: We want Iraq to be independent and not to owe credit to another country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Pompeo: We want Iraq to be independent and not to owe credit to another country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Pompeo: We want Iraq to be independent and not to owe credit to another country I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Pompeo: We want Iraq to be independent and not to owe credit to another country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Pompeo: We want Iraq to be independent and not to owe credit to another country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Pompeo: We want Iraq to be independent and not to owe credit to another country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Pompeo: We want Iraq to be independent and not to owe credit to another country I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Pompeo: We want Iraq to be independent and not to owe credit to another country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Pompeo: We want Iraq to be independent and not to owe credit to another country

Go down

Pompeo: We want Iraq to be independent and not to owe credit to another country Empty Pompeo: We want Iraq to be independent and not to owe credit to another country

Post by claud39 Tue May 07, 2019 9:11 pm

[size=42]Pompeo: We want Iraq to be independent and not to owe credit to another country[/size]

[size=42]Pompeo: We want Iraq to be independent and not to owe credit to another country 1035293491
[/size]

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo made a surprise visit to Baghdad on Tuesday and met with Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi after telling reporters that the United States is concerned about Iraq's sovereignty due to increased Iranian activity.
[rtl]"I want to go to Baghdad to talk to the leadership there to assure them of our readiness to continue to ensure that Iraq is a sovereign and independent state," he told reporters on his way to Baghdad.[/rtl]
"We have participated in two important meetings in private: Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo," Iraqi Foreign Minister Mohammad Ali al-Hakim said in a tweet on Twitter late Tuesday night.

He added that the second meeting was "between President Barham Salih and US Secretary of State," adding that "bilateral relations and the latest developments in the security of the region and counter-terrorism efforts have been discussed."

https://arabic.sputniknews.com/world/201905071040936549-%D8%A8%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%88-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Pompeo: We want Iraq to be independent and not to owe credit to another country Empty US wants Iraq to be independent and not for another country

Post by claud39 Tue May 07, 2019 9:15 pm

US wants Iraq to be independent and not for another country

08-05-2019 

Pompeo: We want Iraq to be independent and not to owe credit to another country Image

BAGHDAD (Reuters) 

- US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo made a surprise visit to Baghdad on Tuesday and met with Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi after telling reporters the United States was concerned about Iraq's sovereignty over growing Iranian activity. 
"I want to go to Baghdad to talk to the leadership there to assure them of our readiness to continue to ensure that Iraq is a sovereign and independent state," he told reporters on his way to Baghdad. 
"We have participated in two important meetings in private: Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo," Iraqi Foreign Minister Mohammad Ali al-Hakim said in a tweet on Twitter late Tuesday night.
He added that the second meeting was "between President Barham Salih and US Secretary of State," adding that "bilateral relations and the latest developments in the security of the region and counter-terrorism efforts have been discussed."

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=191042
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Pompeo: We want Iraq to be independent and not to owe credit to another country Empty Pompeo meets Abdul-Mahdi and Hakim soon after arriving in Baghdad to discuss tensions with Tehran

Post by claud39 Tue May 07, 2019 9:17 pm

Pompeo meets Abdul-Mahdi and Hakim soon after arriving in Baghdad to discuss tensions with Tehran

07-05-2019

Pompeo: We want Iraq to be independent and not to owe credit to another country Image

BAGHDAD - 

US Secretary of State Pompeo arrived in the capital Baghdad on Tuesday evening. 
The source said that Pompeo "met with Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and Foreign Minister Mohammed Ali al-Hakim." 
The US Secretary of State's visit to Baghdad comes amid growing tension and tension between Washington and Tehran, the escalating US sanctions on Iran's oil and sending an aircraft carrier and bombers to the region.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=191036
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Pompeo: We want Iraq to be independent and not to owe credit to another country Empty Re: Pompeo: We want Iraq to be independent and not to owe credit to another country

Post by claud39 Tue May 07, 2019 10:06 pm

Added on May 7, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-oNTWmifj0
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Pompeo: We want Iraq to be independent and not to owe credit to another country Empty A senior delegation from the US State Department conveys something "special" from Pompeo to Massoud Barzani

Post by claud39 Fri May 10, 2019 9:25 am

A senior delegation from the US State Department conveys something "special" from Pompeo to Massoud Barzani

2019/05/09 11:14:21

Pompeo: We want Iraq to be independent and not to owe credit to another country 0

The leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani, discussed with a senior delegation of the US State Department on Thursday the political situation in Iraq and the region. 
In a statement published on the official website of Barzani and read by Shafak News, he said that he received a senior delegation from the US State Department on Thursday, including Deputy US Secretary of State for Middle East Affairs David Satterfield, US Deputy Ambassador to Iraq Joe Hood, The American in Erbil, Steve Vicken, and the military operations officer against General Powell Lacharima. 
During the meeting, the delegation conveyed "special" greetings from US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to Barzani, and discussed the political situation in Iraq and the region. Pointing out that the guest delegation stressed that the improvement of relations between the region and Baghdad is in the interest of both sides.
The statement added that the latest changes in the war against the terrorist advocate, was another focus of the meeting, pointing out that the two sides stressed that the threats of calling the terrorist continue to pose a threat to security and stability in Iraq and Syria and the whole region.

https://www.shafaaq.com/ar/%D9%83%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%AF%D8%B3%D9%80%D9%80%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA/%D9%88%D9%81%D8%AF-%D8%B1%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%B9-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%8A%D9%86%D9%82%D9%84-%D8%B4%D9%8A%D8%A6%D8%A7-%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B5%D8%A7-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%88-%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%B2%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Pompeo: We want Iraq to be independent and not to owe credit to another country Empty American letters carried by Pompeo to the Iraqi leadership

Post by claud39 Fri May 10, 2019 9:36 am

[size=36]American letters carried by Pompeo to the Iraqi leadership[/size]

10/05/2019

Pompeo: We want Iraq to be independent and not to owe credit to another country 121052019_thumbs_b_c_f03ec93a75a0e256f56b84fcc779208a

Baghdad - Mawazan News 

According to the opinions of experts and analysts based on leaks from Iraqi government sources that the visit of US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to Baghdad was carrying specific US messages to the Iraqi leadership related to Iranian threats directly or indirectly by its allied forces against US interests in Region. 
Among the contacts between local and foreign media, the talks between Mike Pompeo and Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi and other officials focused on the security of US soldiers and US interests and the security of companies and employees working in Iraq and to protect them from the supposed "threats" of Iran.
Since the visit of US President Donald Trump, the base of al-Assad in western Iraq at the end of last year and his statements to keep his troops in Iraq for purposes of monitoring the activities of Iran in Iraq, factions of the area of ​​the popular group stepped up threats to target US troops in Iraq. 
The United States is taking seriously the threats of popular mobilization factions and is trying to work with the Iraqi government to ensure the security of US troops and interests in Iraq. 
The United States remains uncertain about its ability to use its military presence in Iraq in coordination and co-operation with the Iraqi government to counter Iranian threats. 
On Tuesday night, May 7, Mike Pompeo abruptly canceled a planned visit to Germany to meet with Chancellor Angela Merkel and her Foreign Minister to go to Baghdad because of "urgent issues that must be addressed."
On his way to the Iraqi capital, Pompeo told reporters accompanying him that he would meet the Iraqi president and prime minister to show US support for Iraq, as well as discuss trade deals he said would allow Iraq enough to rely on Iranian energy and urged Iraqi officials to pursue energy deals with countries such as Saudi Arabia UAE, Jordan and Egypt to reduce dependence on electricity supplies from Iran. 
Mike Pompeo spoke to reporters late on Sunday (May 5th) about his country's determination to hold the Iranians accountable for any attacks on US interests. 
The US Secretary of State's visit coincided with an "intense" US campaign to pressure Iran for a full year after the US president announced the withdrawal from the nuclear deal and the re-imposition of "unilateral" economic sanctions on Iran and the threat of further sanctions on countries that do not abide by those sanctions.
Speaking to Donald Trump on Tuesday, Mike Pompio of Finland said his country wanted to make sure Iraq was in a position to strengthen relations with the United States and its allies in the Middle East, which recognize Iran as the main threat in the region. 
The visit of the US Secretary of State came just two days after statements by the US national security adviser, speaking of the deployment of his country's aircraft carrier attack Abraham Lincoln and a number of warships and strategic bombers to meet the Iranian threats according to intelligence. 
US fears come from Iran's "potential" threats after the United States stepped up economic sanctions on Iran over its nuclear program and classified Iran's Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist organization.
Iran plans, according to intelligence information, to target US interests in several countries of the region through various attacks carried out by allied forces, including raids by marching aircraft and bombings targeting the deployment sites of American soldiers and American installations and companies. 
It is likely that the United States relied firstly on intelligence provided by Israel more than two weeks ago in meetings held by Israeli officials with their counterparts in the US administration, including "unspecified" information regarding "possible" plans for Iran in the region to target US interests in Saudi Arabia, The Red Sea and the Arabian Gulf, as well as information that Iran equipped short range ballistic missiles aboard Iranian Revolutionary Guards Navy vessels near the Strait of Hormuz.

The "supposed" attacks are unlikely to include interests of the United States and its allies in the region, which are being carried out by Iranian-allied Shi'ite Islamist groups in Iraq, where the United States has deployed some 5,200 troops on a number of bases. 
By deploying more troops in the region, the United States is sending a message of deterrence, making Iranians think more than once before attacking US interests. 
Speaking after his visit to Iraq, Mike Pompeo spoke of the importance of "ensuring Iraq's ability to protect Americans effectively", noting that Baghdad had promised to "protect US interests" while the Iraqi government, which announced the visit after the US secretary left, did not elaborate on the talks.
The United States maintains more than 5,200 troops in bases in Iraq and about 2,000 troops in Syria at bases close to the Iraqi border, which US commanders fear will be jeopardized by Iran's pro-Iranian popular forces. 
The US minister urged Iraqi officials to move swiftly to bring Iran's armed groups under control of the federal government, which makes Iraq a "less stable country." 
Iran's Shiite-allied armed groups have extensive influence in Iraq's security, military and economic institutions, as well as in the House of Representatives.
Iraq has close ties to the United States, which is leading the international coalition in the war on a sympathetic organization in Iraq and Syria, but Iraq is also linked to close political and economic relations with Iran, which does not seem to Iraq in the near term can dispense with the supply of electric power or gas to run Iran Iraqi stations as the summer approaches. 
If the US Secretary of State has spoken confidently that the Iraqi government has promised to "protect American interests," the reality is that the power and influence of Iran's allied armed groups in Iraq usually favors Iranian interests on other interests, whether Iraqi or American. Such promises are far from reality if Iran sees strikes against American soldiers or American interests through those groups that owe allegiance to Iran.

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=46249
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum