Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MilitiaMan: "Laundry list of thoughts of mine why we are going to the Bank so very soon" 5/4/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MilitiaMan: "Laundry list of thoughts of mine why we are going to the Bank so very soon" 5/4/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MilitiaMan: "Laundry list of thoughts of mine why we are going to the Bank so very soon" 5/4/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MilitiaMan: "Laundry list of thoughts of mine why we are going to the Bank so very soon" 5/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MilitiaMan: "Laundry list of thoughts of mine why we are going to the Bank so very soon" 5/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MilitiaMan: "Laundry list of thoughts of mine why we are going to the Bank so very soon" 5/4/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MilitiaMan: "Laundry list of thoughts of mine why we are going to the Bank so very soon" 5/4/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MilitiaMan: "Laundry list of thoughts of mine why we are going to the Bank so very soon" 5/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MilitiaMan: "Laundry list of thoughts of mine why we are going to the Bank so very soon" 5/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MilitiaMan: "Laundry list of thoughts of mine why we are going to the Bank so very soon" 5/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MilitiaMan: "Laundry list of thoughts of mine why we are going to the Bank so very soon" 5/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MilitiaMan: "Laundry list of thoughts of mine why we are going to the Bank so very soon" 5/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MilitiaMan: "Laundry list of thoughts of mine why we are going to the Bank so very soon" 5/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MilitiaMan: "Laundry list of thoughts of mine why we are going to the Bank so very soon" 5/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MilitiaMan: "Laundry list of thoughts of mine why we are going to the Bank so very soon" 5/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MilitiaMan: "Laundry list of thoughts of mine why we are going to the Bank so very soon" 5/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MilitiaMan: "Laundry list of thoughts of mine why we are going to the Bank so very soon" 5/4/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MilitiaMan: "Laundry list of thoughts of mine why we are going to the Bank so very soon" 5/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MilitiaMan: "Laundry list of thoughts of mine why we are going to the Bank so very soon" 5/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MilitiaMan: "Laundry list of thoughts of mine why we are going to the Bank so very soon" 5/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

MilitiaMan: "Laundry list of thoughts of mine why we are going to the Bank so very soon" 5/4/19

2 posters

Go down

MilitiaMan: "Laundry list of thoughts of mine why we are going to the Bank so very soon" 5/4/19 Empty MilitiaMan: "Laundry list of thoughts of mine why we are going to the Bank so very soon" 5/4/19

Post by RamblerNash Sat May 04, 2019 7:20 pm

MilitiaMan:  Laundry list of thoughts of mine why we are going to the Bank so very soon, imo!

1) The Parliamentary Finance Committee is moving in the current legislative session to develop mechanisms to change the monetary policies in the country, in coordination with the Central Bank of Iraq, aimed at raising the dinar exchange rate and maintaining the stability of inflation." ~ March 20, 2019.. ""the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability of inflation In the country"." 

2) Mahdi stated that before June he would increase purchase power for the citizens.

3) An article from the Basra Branch of the CBI, told us that they were to facilitate exchange trade with all groups of currency. The spoke of lower denominations and small category notes, and all groups!! 3) IRAQ TRADE BANK to be operational, as the first international bank of Iraq, in Riyad Saudi Arabia come mid May.

4) Alak has been promoted to Vice President of current session and the President of the AMF in the next session to follow.
5) Alak was recently in Erbil at a new Bank with what looks like him giving education on currency that has different coloring, etc.. They don't need education on old notes.

6) IMF at least twice has addressed their exchange rate to be in line with international standards. imo

7) IMF talking about changing the currency auctions or effectively ceasing them as we know them.

8) Article from the CBI talking about a unified Arab Currency!

9) ISX to be linking with the Nsadaq.

10) Financial Inclusion was a success to date..

Those are a few thoughts that come to mind.. Most all the items above have no validity while the IQD is at a program rate. I''l be watching the out come from Mahdi in France.. Mahdi and Abadi were involved in the Paris Club. So lets see if Mahdi brings home the kittens.. lol imo ~ MM

Iobey777:  Excellent!! I love the "fact" that Mahdi said he would change the rate before the end of this session!  Also, the other "fact" that they cannot operate an INTERNATIONAL Bank with a PR...they MUST change the rate BEFORE they open that bank in SA!! IMO! It's looking really good and I am with you MM in saying this is no longer a "speculative" investment!! IT'S HAPPENING....right before our eyes!!! IMO..

Oh...and I also love the fact that DELTA has said it's all over the Iraqi TV that they are about to change the rate!! IMO!! They know it's coming too!!

Popeye7:  Loved the list MM... Now lets throw in some extra strength TIDE with the storm that Frank mentioned for Sunday, along with Ramadan beginning on May 5th in Iraq, and we could very well have the makings of one of the more cleaner, and exciting weekends... IMO...

MilitiaMan:  Alak is not bringing a program rate to the head of the class at the AMF, imo period Amen!! - MM
~~~~~~~~~~

Pursuit:   MM DO YOU FEEL RAMADAN WILL COME INTO PLAY WITH THE RI.?

Gfulcher66:  The PTB dont care about holidays...

Iobey777:  IMO, Ramadan will not be an issue! They may just surprise us all and give the citizens lots of fresh shopping currency!!!

MilitiaMan:  It is not imo to be long, they cut ribbon with Saudi Arabia for an international branch of the ITB.. if they feel necessary to show case their sovereign pride together? So be it, I just highly doubt it.. - MM

Yemallmann:  Please Sir, where we can see Mahdi Saying that the rate would change before the end of legislative session?  

CSHessman:  CLICK ON LINK    The committee will move during the current legislative term towards changing the fiscal and monetary policy in the country

Macaron announces the ambitions of France in Iraq .. And Abdul-Mahdi: The situation in Iraq is developing positively    LINK

2Cents:
  So Mahdi is still in France........Will he be back by tomorrow morning and will the continued Parliament session see the passage of the FMA?????..........Announcements and then 2nd article forthcoming thereafter????

After tomorrow, IMO, it is not likely to see what we want to see by 6:48:33 on 5/06 unless we see a holiday called for Monday or Tuesday..........We are down to hours to see if prior to Ramadan brings the 2nd article........
Samson:  Poverty and price hikes prevent Iraqis from preparing Ramadan

3rd May, 2019  

Gradually, many of the customs and traditions that distinguish the Iraqi society from others in the last decades, especially with the approach of Ramadan

"The toothpick of Ramadan" or "Zahab Ramadan" is a ritual used by Iraqis before the holy month of Ramadan. The family begins shopping for the month before, buying everything from meat to legumes to juices, appetizers and pastries, ending with the clothes they wear this month. It is also called the "Al-Nafnouf", which is the loose dress and the vestiges like him. In some areas of Iraq, it is also called al-Hashemi, and it is special for the month of Ramadaan

But the situation has changed a lot, and Iraqis attribute the reason for rising prices and increasing poverty and lack of employment opportunities, as well as the decline of "manifestations of joy and loss of desire to celebrate because of the tragedies that have passed the country and the absence of hope for change and loss of loved ones have been among them and increase life

"I did not intend to do so because of the high prices and the delay in receiving my monthly salary, which I share with many Iraqis. In addition, the salary is not enough to pay the rent of the house that I live in," Sheikh Hassan told the New Arab. And my family

"The ration has not reached us today, and the Ministry of Commerce has not provided us with the size of the oil revenues to meet the citizen's needs. The high prices and the disregard of the Ministry of Commerce to provide us with sufficient requirements for this holy month makes me wonder where the poor will go and what is the solution

The spokesman appealed to the Iraqi government to take a serious and urgent stand to consider the difficult economic conditions experienced by the Iraqi citizen, "so as not to sell our belonging because of want, and we have to resort to other countries that respect human
"My father and nephew died in an explosion a few months ago, and no desire for us to go out or prepare for the holy month," said Hind al-Obeidi, 32, who said that the breakfast trip reminded her of "people who were with us and we lost them." Stressing that those who have not been disappointed by the loss of Habib in this war, the destitution and poverty taken from him

Khalid Kassem Ali, a trader at the Shorja market, told Al-Arab Al-Jadid that "the lack of liquidity in the market for this year is weaker than the purchasing power of the citizen, and the streets of Baghdad were missing Ramadan after the Baghdadi families were racing in decorating Public streets and alleys, but to this day is without Ramadan decorations and if I am not in Baghdad

Tariq Yawar, a trader in the Shorja market, explains that "the demand for shopping is very poor. We can see that it started to decline for 15 years. For many reasons, the citizen is under many psychological pressures: terrorism, terror, lack of services, He has to keep his habits and traditions raised on them

Yawar points out that "the Iraqis have a special mood for food, and there are many occasions for breakfast during the holy month of Ramadan through the visit of relatives and friends, and even our tables are famous in the Arab world such as the dishes (Dolma and Dulaimia and fish Almskov and Sheikh Mahchi

As for Salam Ibrahim, who works in the market, he hopes that "God bless and bless the citizens during the holy month of Ramadan," and shows the "new Arab", "Unemployment worsened and salaries of staff few compared to high prices, and works are generally suspended

"The advent of the holy month of Ramadan in the summer and the high temperatures increase hours of national electricity extinguishing, and this is an important reason to prevent citizens from eating meat, fish and poultry in appropriate quantities and stored in refrigerators because of power outages    LINK
Samson:  Hakim: Iraq's priorities for this stage justice in the distribution of wealth

3rd May, 2019

The head of the coalition of reform and reconstruction Ammar al-Hakim, the need to distribute wealth and provide services to achieve social justice.

"There is no social justice without the provision of basic services, such as water, electricity, infrastructure, employment, housing and the development of reality," Hakim said in a tweet on Twitter for social networking. Citizens' pensions".    LINK
Samson:  Abadi praises Trump and criticizes Obama: He has not kept promises of support for Iraq

3rd May, 2019

Former US Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi praised the administration of US President Donald Trump as a "good listener" while criticizing the administration of former President Barack Obama and noted that he had not kept promises of support for Iraq.

British journalist Robert Fisk wrote an article detailing a meeting with former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi. "US administrations in general have a tendency to keep Iraq united to fight an oppressive organization, but to what extent do they want to support us," he said. He points out that during Barack Obama's administration, the former US president made no promises to support Iraq during his war with a sympathetic organization.

Abadi said during the interview, which was conducted before the video of the latest leader of the organization Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, that "a supporter ended as a state, but it continues as a terrorist organization." 

Abadi praised Bertram during the interview, saying that he "is good at listening well," citing the US president's decision to exclude Iraq from its decision to ban the travel of citizens of a number of countries to the United States.   LINK

MilitiaMan: "Laundry list of thoughts of mine why we are going to the Bank so very soon" 5/4/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

MilitiaMan: "Laundry list of thoughts of mine why we are going to the Bank so very soon" 5/4/19 Empty Re: MilitiaMan: "Laundry list of thoughts of mine why we are going to the Bank so very soon" 5/4/19

Post by Sam I Am Sat May 04, 2019 8:16 pm

None of that has anything to do with any revaluation of the dinar.  Go to the bank if you want.  They're not going to exchange your dinar.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum