Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Industry confirms its determination to develop and invest industrial cities I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Industry confirms its determination to develop and invest industrial cities I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Industry confirms its determination to develop and invest industrial cities I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Industry confirms its determination to develop and invest industrial cities I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Industry confirms its determination to develop and invest industrial cities I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Industry confirms its determination to develop and invest industrial cities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Industry confirms its determination to develop and invest industrial cities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Industry confirms its determination to develop and invest industrial cities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Industry confirms its determination to develop and invest industrial cities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Industry confirms its determination to develop and invest industrial cities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Industry confirms its determination to develop and invest industrial cities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Industry confirms its determination to develop and invest industrial cities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Industry confirms its determination to develop and invest industrial cities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Industry confirms its determination to develop and invest industrial cities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Industry confirms its determination to develop and invest industrial cities I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Industry confirms its determination to develop and invest industrial cities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Industry confirms its determination to develop and invest industrial cities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Industry confirms its determination to develop and invest industrial cities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Industry confirms its determination to develop and invest industrial cities I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Industry confirms its determination to develop and invest industrial cities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Industry confirms its determination to develop and invest industrial cities

Go down

Industry confirms its determination to develop and invest industrial cities Empty Industry confirms its determination to develop and invest industrial cities

Post by claud39 Sat May 04, 2019 7:35 am

Industry confirms its determination to develop and invest industrial cities

04/05/2019

Industry confirms its determination to develop and invest industrial cities 2523

Economy News Baghdad

The Ministry of Industry and Minerals confirmed on Saturday its intention to develop and invest in the industrial cities projects after its efforts and efforts were successful in preparing and enacting the Industrial Cities Law.

"The Ministry of Industry and Minerals, under the direction and supervision of the Minister Jubouri, contributed actively to the preparation of the Industrial Cities Law in coordination with the Ministry of Planning and in cooperation with UNIDO," the ministry's media spokesman Abdul Wahid al-Shammari said in a statement.

He added that "the ministry has formed a specialized team for the purpose of attending the meetings of the State Council of the three bodies to discuss and prepare the final draft of the law and presented for the purpose of ratification in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and sent to the House of Representatives for the purpose of voting and legislation."

Al Shammari stressed the importance of this law as a general economic law to regulate the establishment, management and development of industrial cities and to regulate the work of developers and investors inside Iraq, similar to the countries of the world and the neighboring countries, as well as its importance in encouraging and expanding private investment and strengthening the capabilities of the national economy, attracting foreign investments, "He said.

He added that the Industrial Cities Law, which includes (20) articles, will contribute to give the legal basis for the investment of industrial cities and attract industrial projects and the operation of local labor, "noting that" the Ministry of Industry seeks to establish modern industrial cities to establish small and medium enterprises and encourage the private sector to achieve The development boom in the provinces on which these cities are built and serve the Iraqi economy. "

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16498
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum