Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What is the IMF's problem with Iraq? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What is the IMF's problem with Iraq? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
What is the IMF's problem with Iraq? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What is the IMF's problem with Iraq? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What is the IMF's problem with Iraq? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What is the IMF's problem with Iraq? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What is the IMF's problem with Iraq? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What is the IMF's problem with Iraq? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What is the IMF's problem with Iraq? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What is the IMF's problem with Iraq? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What is the IMF's problem with Iraq? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What is the IMF's problem with Iraq? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What is the IMF's problem with Iraq? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
What is the IMF's problem with Iraq? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
What is the IMF's problem with Iraq? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
What is the IMF's problem with Iraq? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
What is the IMF's problem with Iraq? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
What is the IMF's problem with Iraq? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
What is the IMF's problem with Iraq? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
What is the IMF's problem with Iraq? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

What is the IMF's problem with Iraq?

Go down

What is the IMF's problem with Iraq? Empty What is the IMF's problem with Iraq?

Post by RamblerNash Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:08 pm

What is the IMF's problem with Iraq?

What is the IMF's problem with Iraq? 5cc81273e50ff

Haidar Mortada

18 hours ago

First, it is important to know that the problem of the IMF is not with Iraq, but with the policies of state institutions in Iraq, which are considered inefficient in managing the economy of the country, which forced the country to borrow time after time.

What is the IMF in Iraq ?!

Again, it is important to know that the IMF is not a profitable institution, but an advisory institution that pays contributions to countries to join this global institution, in exchange for these countries to receive advice and financial support in critical times.

What do we mean by critical times ?!

A third time, when you hear the news of a state resorting to the IMF, it is important to understand implicitly that this country has a bad history of wrong policies and that it has been so heavily entrenched that countries and international banks no longer wish to lend to this country because of its mismanagement of the economy.

In the sense that the IMF does not go to the states to advise them whatever their policies are wrong and destructive! It is the countries that go to the International Monetary Fund to ask for its advice and support, when it is about to sink into the quagmire of bankruptcy!

Examples of wrong policies include:

The CBI's "currency auction" policy is one of the most important files criticized by the International Monetary Fund (IMF), which it considers an illogical policy in managing the country's economy.

From the point of view of CBI, the fixed exchange rate is a policy to maintain price stability and market support, all in order to help the poor class of the people. This is undoubtedly Sami's goal.

From the point of view of IMF experts, the CBI can be linked as a charity to help the poor, then go to the market and spread money to passers-by!

The poor will get the money they need, but the money will be shared by the privileged, wealthy and traders in the market.

Therefore, the IMF believes that this economic policy and other policies, which are wasting the wealth of Iraq in vain without being reflected on the lives of its citizens ..

What is the IMF proposing ?!

What the IMF proposes is the same as the logic of reason and the sound economic sense that support must be directed to support the basic needs of the poor and low-income strata. It is unreasonable that all the people, including the affluent, the rich and the wealthy, are supported. This support.

For its part, countries are not bound by these mechanisms. They can formulate mechanisms and propose structural reforms, which, if committed to their implementation, will succeed in eliminating the fiscal deficit in their budget, eliminate corruption and pay not only the IMF's receivables but also the entitlements of States and international institutions.

https://annabaa.org/arabic/economicarticles/19108

What is the IMF's problem with Iraq? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum