Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Site is looking Great!! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Site is looking Great!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Site is looking Great!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Site is looking Great!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Site is looking Great!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Site is looking Great!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Site is looking Great!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Site is looking Great!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Site is looking Great!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Site is looking Great!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Site is looking Great!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Site is looking Great!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Site is looking Great!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Site is looking Great!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Site is looking Great!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Site is looking Great!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Site is looking Great!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Site is looking Great!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Site is looking Great!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Site is looking Great!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

Site is looking Great!!

+5
Toby1
Catherine
openmind
tgwspoon
dale3561
9 posters

Go down

Site is looking Great!! Empty Site is looking Great!!

Post by dale3561 Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:12 pm

Miskebam- I really like the latest version of the site, I worked in graphic design for years
and appreciate the time and energy you have put into this. I am glad you changed
the bold red borders to the rich blue and silver fonts, much easier to read and it looks
much more appealing to the eye. The Red was very hard on the viewer. The flag banner is
now much more refined as is the whole look of the site. GREAT JOB!! TY for all you do!!
Ilikeyou bigsmile

dale3561
New Member
New Member

Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Site is looking Great!! Empty Re: Site is looking Great!!

Post by tgwspoon Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:13 pm

I like it.

tgwspoon
New Member
New Member

Posts : 16
Join date : 2011-08-17

Back to top Go down

Site is looking Great!! Empty Re: Site is looking Great!!

Post by openmind Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:15 pm

Yep, I like it too. Any idea when the chat room will be flash, instead of java? Also, how can new users sign in to the chat room?

*****************
RON PAUL 2012


"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2901
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Site is looking Great!! Empty Re: Site is looking Great!!

Post by Catherine Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:22 pm

dale3561 wrote:Miskebam- I really like the latest version of the site, I worked in graphic design for years
and appreciate the time and energy you have put into this. I am glad you changed
the bold red borders to the rich blue and silver fonts, much easier to read and it looks
much more appealing to the eye. The Red was very hard on the viewer. The flag banner is
now much more refined as is the whole look of the site. GREAT JOB!! TY for all you do!!
Ilikeyou bigsmile


I AGREE~THIS IS PERFECT! bigsmile Don't change a THING no matter who says what!!!

Before anyone freaks out and wonders where the private messages are---click on the PM at the top between profile and log out Wink
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2505
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 62
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Site is looking Great!! Empty Re: Site is looking Great!!

Post by Toby1 Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:48 pm

very very nice. thank you for your long hours. it is perfect. take a break!
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 266
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Site is looking Great!! Empty Re: Site is looking Great!!

Post by ADMIN Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:01 pm

openmind wrote:Yep, I like it too. Any idea when the chat room will be flash, instead of java? Also, how can new users sign in to the chat room?

Actually, we are hopeing to blast the link and invitation to registration by no later than Tuesday. . .

the link will take you to where you need to register Smile and Thank you!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3449
Join date : 2011-06-16

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Site is looking Great!! Empty Re: Site is looking Great!!

Post by ADMIN Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:03 pm

Catherine wrote:
dale3561 wrote:Miskebam- I really like the latest version of the site, I worked in graphic design for years
and appreciate the time and energy you have put into this. I am glad you changed
the bold red borders to the rich blue and silver fonts, much easier to read and it looks
much more appealing to the eye. The Red was very hard on the viewer. The flag banner is
now much more refined as is the whole look of the site. GREAT JOB!! TY for all you do!!
Ilikeyou bigsmile


I AGREE~THIS IS PERFECT! bigsmile Don't change a THING no matter who says what!!!

Before anyone freaks out and wonders where the private messages are---click on the PM at the top between profile and log out Wink

Thanks everybody. . . am very pleased with the outcome! Thanks for all your patience through the ever changing format and color palette!

O and Catherine. . . the PM button is below, not top rabbit

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3449
Join date : 2011-06-16

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Site is looking Great!! Empty Re: Site is looking Great!!

Post by SueR Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:08 pm

Miskebam I agree with everyone above me in this post. The colors look great. I appreciate the work you have done to make this site look so professional. Thank you very, very much. You rock!!!

SueR
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 76
Join date : 2011-07-23
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Site is looking Great!! Empty Re: Site is looking Great!!

Post by Catherine Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:21 pm

Mine is way at the top! Oh I see it below now lol...I was referring to sending messages to each other (PM button at the top!)
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2505
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 62
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Site is looking Great!! Empty Re: Site is looking Great!!

Post by Cardiac99 Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:55 pm

Looks great, Miskebam. Don't change a thing. Thanks for all that you do.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 552
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 61
Location : Choctaw, Oklahoma

Back to top Go down

Site is looking Great!! Empty Re: Site is looking Great!!

Post by 1alaskan Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:07 am

Easy on the eyes, Im all about comfort.

*****************
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant


Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 4668
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 41
Location : Planet far far away

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum