Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Reform and reconstruction parliamentary calls the three presidencies to an urgent meeting to consider Sadr's statement I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Reform and reconstruction parliamentary calls the three presidencies to an urgent meeting to consider Sadr's statement I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Reform and reconstruction parliamentary calls the three presidencies to an urgent meeting to consider Sadr's statement I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Reform and reconstruction parliamentary calls the three presidencies to an urgent meeting to consider Sadr's statement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Reform and reconstruction parliamentary calls the three presidencies to an urgent meeting to consider Sadr's statement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Reform and reconstruction parliamentary calls the three presidencies to an urgent meeting to consider Sadr's statement I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Reform and reconstruction parliamentary calls the three presidencies to an urgent meeting to consider Sadr's statement I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Reform and reconstruction parliamentary calls the three presidencies to an urgent meeting to consider Sadr's statement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Reform and reconstruction parliamentary calls the three presidencies to an urgent meeting to consider Sadr's statement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Reform and reconstruction parliamentary calls the three presidencies to an urgent meeting to consider Sadr's statement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Reform and reconstruction parliamentary calls the three presidencies to an urgent meeting to consider Sadr's statement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Reform and reconstruction parliamentary calls the three presidencies to an urgent meeting to consider Sadr's statement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Reform and reconstruction parliamentary calls the three presidencies to an urgent meeting to consider Sadr's statement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Reform and reconstruction parliamentary calls the three presidencies to an urgent meeting to consider Sadr's statement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Reform and reconstruction parliamentary calls the three presidencies to an urgent meeting to consider Sadr's statement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Reform and reconstruction parliamentary calls the three presidencies to an urgent meeting to consider Sadr's statement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Reform and reconstruction parliamentary calls the three presidencies to an urgent meeting to consider Sadr's statement I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Reform and reconstruction parliamentary calls the three presidencies to an urgent meeting to consider Sadr's statement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Reform and reconstruction parliamentary calls the three presidencies to an urgent meeting to consider Sadr's statement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Reform and reconstruction parliamentary calls the three presidencies to an urgent meeting to consider Sadr's statement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Reform and reconstruction parliamentary calls the three presidencies to an urgent meeting to consider Sadr's statement

Go down

Reform and reconstruction parliamentary calls the three presidencies to an urgent meeting to consider Sadr's statement Empty Reform and reconstruction parliamentary calls the three presidencies to an urgent meeting to consider Sadr's statement

Post by RamblerNash Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:18 pm

Reform and reconstruction parliamentary calls the three presidencies to an urgent meeting to consider Sadr's statement

Reform and reconstruction parliamentary calls the three presidencies to an urgent meeting to consider Sadr's statement NB-267872-636919850584135544

Saturday 27 April

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
The parliamentary bloc called for reform and reconstruction, Saturday, the three presidencies to an urgent meeting to consider the statement of the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr on the conflict raging in the region. "We expected the Arab countries and the countries of the region to put forward Sadr's statement with the study of the proposed solutions to spare the region a conflict whose fire is heating up bit by bit,"

said Sabah al- Saadi , head of the bloc .

Al-Saadi added that "the objectivity and rationality contained in the solutions presented by al-Sadr reflect a great concern not only related to the transgression of Iraq and its people (even more important), but also to paving the way for easing crises in the region and thus creating the ground for a historic settlement, Through acceptable solutions to the parties to the crisis. "

He pointed out that "the removal of Iraq and the countries of the region from the fire of sectarian entrenchment, which seeks to the alliance of evil (the Zionist) to pricing the light of the most important features contained in Sadr's statement."

"Instead," he said, "we are trying to put the ashes in the eyes, and those like the Bahraini foreign minister did not learn from the revolutions of the rebellious peoples that overthrew regimes of injustice and tyranny."

He pointed out that "there is a need for the Iraqi Foreign Ministry taking into consideration the call of the three presidencies of the Republic and the deputies and ministers to an urgent meeting and examine the statement of Sadr and what can be taken in connection with the dimensions of Iraq from the conflict raging in the region according to the proposed solutions."

Al-Saadi, the leading and political bodies of the Alliance for Reform and Reconstruction, called for "a joint urgent meeting for the same purpose above and a road map to move on the rest of the political forces and political alliances at home."

He pointed out that "the formation of official and popular delegations referred to by His Eminence Sayyed al-Sadr to start moving internally and externally, and forming committees to develop bilateral and tripartite agreements with Iran and Saudi Arabia, as well as between Sadr's statement to preserve Iraq's sovereignty and cooperation with neighbors Iran and Saudi Arabia."

The head of the parliamentary reform and reconstruction bloc expressed his hope that "all political parties understand the seriousness of the situation in the region and make this issue a priority in their dialogues and submit it to any other interest."

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, on Saturday, expressed concern about the "increase" what he described as "interventions" in the Iraqi issue, while 10 proposals, including the withdrawal of Iraqi factions belonging to the crowd and others from Syria, and the closure of the US embassy in Iraq.

LINK

Reform and reconstruction parliamentary calls the three presidencies to an urgent meeting to consider Sadr's statement 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Reform and reconstruction parliamentary calls the three presidencies to an urgent meeting to consider Sadr's statement Empty Closing...

Post by TWW III Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:11 pm

I read a short while ago that the USA has built the LARGEST EMBASSY IN IRAQ & now Iraq wants to close it & kick us out???? Just like them & their non stop lies.

TWW III

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum