Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Hakim: Baghdad will be the starting point of stability in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Hakim: Baghdad will be the starting point of stability in the region I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Hakim: Baghdad will be the starting point of stability in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Hakim: Baghdad will be the starting point of stability in the region I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Hakim: Baghdad will be the starting point of stability in the region I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Hakim: Baghdad will be the starting point of stability in the region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Hakim: Baghdad will be the starting point of stability in the region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Hakim: Baghdad will be the starting point of stability in the region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Hakim: Baghdad will be the starting point of stability in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Hakim: Baghdad will be the starting point of stability in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Hakim: Baghdad will be the starting point of stability in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Hakim: Baghdad will be the starting point of stability in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Hakim: Baghdad will be the starting point of stability in the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Hakim: Baghdad will be the starting point of stability in the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Hakim: Baghdad will be the starting point of stability in the region I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Hakim: Baghdad will be the starting point of stability in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Hakim: Baghdad will be the starting point of stability in the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Hakim: Baghdad will be the starting point of stability in the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Hakim: Baghdad will be the starting point of stability in the region I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Hakim: Baghdad will be the starting point of stability in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Hakim: Baghdad will be the starting point of stability in the region

Go down

Hakim: Baghdad will be the starting point of stability in the region Empty Hakim: Baghdad will be the starting point of stability in the region

Post by claud39 Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:52 pm

Hakim: Baghdad will be the starting point of stability in the region

26/04/2019

Hakim: Baghdad will be the starting point of stability in the region Photo_%D9%A2%D9%A0%D9%A1%D9%A9-%D9%A0%D9%A4-%D9%A2%D9%A6_%D9%A1%D9%A8-%D9%A4%D9%A4-%D9%A0%D9%A3-696x511

Information / Baghdad ..

The head of the wisdom movement, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, Friday, that Baghdad will be the starting point of stability in the region as it was the starting point of the storms of change in the Arab world, stressing the need to strengthen and establish the policy of international openness and regional.
"Baghdad will be the starting point for stability in the region as it was the storms of change in the Arab world during the last period," Hakim said in a speech delivered during the first conference of the Iraqi NGO Summit and his follow-up, stressing that " Which is witnessing Iraq and the great development in its international relations. "
He added that "democracy is not slogans, but behavior and culture must be seen everywhere, at work and at home and in dealing with others, and accept the other is different intellectually, culturally, nationally, culturally and politically," noting that "solid democracy is the culture of life, not culture of death, Optimism, hope and peaceful coexistence, not a culture of exclusion and marginalization, and the culture of love and affection, not culture of hatred and hatred. "
Al-Hakim pointed out that "civil society organizations represent the fifth authority because of their great influence in the democratic system, the relationship between them is complementary." He called for "the need for its support by the state and the government and its independence and targeting all away from sectarian and national affiliations." Ending / 25

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/04/26/402630/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Hakim: Baghdad will be the starting point of stability in the region Empty Hakim: From Baghdad storms of change began in the Arab world and will be the station of stability

Post by claud39 Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:04 pm

Hakim: From Baghdad storms of change began in the Arab world and will be the station of stability

Friday, April 26,

Hakim: Baghdad will be the starting point of stability in the region NB-267782-636918979496762668

Baghdad

The head of the Alliance for Reform and Reconstruction Ammar al-Hakim, on Friday, to the need to strengthen the policy of openness of international and regional witnessed by Iraq and the great development in international relations being the real power to build positive relations, indicating that Baghdad will be the starting point of stability in the region as was the start of storms of change The Arab World. 

"The international and regional openness witnessed by Iraq has made a major development in its international relations with the countries of the region and the world," Hakim said during the first conference of the Iraq Summit of Non-Governmental Organizations held in Baghdad and his follow-up, Alsumaria News, stressing "the need to strengthen the policy of openness as the real force to build positive relations "Noting that Baghdad will be the starting point for stability in the region as it was the starting point of the storms of change in the Arab world.

Al-Hakim added that "civil society organizations are the fifth authority because of the great influence in the democratic system where the relationship is complementary between these organizations and the democratic system, especially after the expansion of volunteering and become a donor community whenever democracy is established and contributed to support the state and the system." Roles between democratic organizations and systems ". 

He explained that "democracy is not slogans, but behavior and culture must be crystallized everywhere in the work and home in dealing with others and accept each other's different with him intellectually, culturally, nationally, culturally and politically and democracy is established is the culture of life, not culture of death and culture of optimism and hope and peaceful coexistence Culture of exclusion and marginalization and establish a culture of love and affection, not culture of hatred and hatred, "stressing the need for openness to be a general feature.

He added that "the consolidation of this culture is not only through the active role of civil society organizations and this needs to work and effort to build effective civil society organizations," pointing to "the importance of building capacity and energies and qualify a generation of young people able to face the negative aspects of society as well as the production of real programs Effective actors that support the foundations of democracy. " 

Al-Hakim called for "the need to attract volunteers who wish to provide services in various fields within the civil society organizations," pointing out "the need for the independence of civil society organizations and to target everyone in their interests away from sectarian and national affiliations."

He stressed the importance of "supporting the state and government to these organizations to take their real role at the same time should work to strengthen the organizations' principles and credibility in dealing with and dealing with various social situations," and called for "cooperation between civil society organizations and government institutions and end the intertwined between them, There must be complementarity between civil society and state institutions and that these institutions do not consider that the organizations are rivals to them. "

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/267782/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%85-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A8%D8%BA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%B7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%AA-%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B5%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%BA%D9%8A%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A/ar
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum