Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
doj - MarkZ Q&A Update "Keep in mind the treasury dept. wants this to happen" 4/25/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
doj - MarkZ Q&A Update "Keep in mind the treasury dept. wants this to happen" 4/25/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
doj - MarkZ Q&A Update "Keep in mind the treasury dept. wants this to happen" 4/25/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
doj - MarkZ Q&A Update "Keep in mind the treasury dept. wants this to happen" 4/25/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
doj - MarkZ Q&A Update "Keep in mind the treasury dept. wants this to happen" 4/25/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
doj - MarkZ Q&A Update "Keep in mind the treasury dept. wants this to happen" 4/25/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
doj - MarkZ Q&A Update "Keep in mind the treasury dept. wants this to happen" 4/25/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
doj - MarkZ Q&A Update "Keep in mind the treasury dept. wants this to happen" 4/25/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
doj - MarkZ Q&A Update "Keep in mind the treasury dept. wants this to happen" 4/25/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
doj - MarkZ Q&A Update "Keep in mind the treasury dept. wants this to happen" 4/25/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
doj - MarkZ Q&A Update "Keep in mind the treasury dept. wants this to happen" 4/25/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
doj - MarkZ Q&A Update "Keep in mind the treasury dept. wants this to happen" 4/25/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
doj - MarkZ Q&A Update "Keep in mind the treasury dept. wants this to happen" 4/25/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
doj - MarkZ Q&A Update "Keep in mind the treasury dept. wants this to happen" 4/25/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
doj - MarkZ Q&A Update "Keep in mind the treasury dept. wants this to happen" 4/25/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
doj - MarkZ Q&A Update "Keep in mind the treasury dept. wants this to happen" 4/25/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
doj - MarkZ Q&A Update "Keep in mind the treasury dept. wants this to happen" 4/25/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
doj - MarkZ Q&A Update "Keep in mind the treasury dept. wants this to happen" 4/25/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
doj - MarkZ Q&A Update "Keep in mind the treasury dept. wants this to happen" 4/25/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
doj - MarkZ Q&A Update "Keep in mind the treasury dept. wants this to happen" 4/25/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZ Q&A Update "Keep in mind the treasury dept. wants this to happen" 4/25/19

+2
Captain259
RamblerNash
6 posters

Go down

doj - MarkZ Q&A Update "Keep in mind the treasury dept. wants this to happen" 4/25/19 Empty MarkZ Q&A Update "Keep in mind the treasury dept. wants this to happen" 4/25/19

Post by RamblerNash Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:07 pm

Member: g'morning.. I am excited about this article our of Iraq.. " Launch of the Week of Financial Inclusion in Iraq" That week start today 4/25 to 4/30

MZ: No news overnight on the St. Germaine Trust….no packages delivered.

MZ: Big news overnight is I was told the borders are closed in Iraq…this probably means good things for us and for the people in Iraq…We were always told they would close their borders just before they reset their currency. …We are watching closely today into tomorrow.

MZ : Large CMKX shareholders are still exploring a class action lawsuit….Friday is still the deadline for them to get paid or take action. We will know on Friday what will happen.

MZ: They are doing this because they have not been paid. They were informed that the money was put in place with paymasters to pay them on Tuesday. They are saying by law that they have to distribute those funds within 72 hours of the paymasters receiving it.

And they are saying the 72 hours is up on Friday (tomorrow) . So they are not suing them over CMKX- they are suing them over a non-delivery of funds. We are told the 72 hours began on Tuesday Morning

nflemingjr: The 72 hour period is international law concerning financial transactions that all monies have to be paid out by the paymasters within the 72 hour period.

nflemingjr: The information was that the put out concerning the paymasters is that they could see the funds since last week but would not be made liquid until Monday or Tuesday of this week.

Q: Can we trust them to give us truthful information?

MZ: Good question….we havn’t demanded it in many years so they assume we are asleep, dumbed down and clueless….so they need to know we are paying attention…….If that’s all we do is let them know we are paying attention…we will have come a long way. They assume we are idiots…we need to change that.

Member: To the U. S. Government ... Do Your Job because ... "DINARIAN LIVES MATTER!!!"

Member: Thanks for the explanation, Mark. The litigants must have proof of the deliveries to the paymasters in order to file a suit, right Mark?

MZ: I asked that same question….they are very confident they can push forward with this.

MZ: Al Hodges won the CMKX lawsuit….we just need to win the distribution.

MZ: I have been in touch with my congressman for years and yes..he told me there is an effort to reset the dollar…but then he says things are classified.

Q: Mark Z: Doubt any packages or number before code to gold back dollars is input, heard that should have been last night...

Q: Who do we think is holding this up?? Trump?

MZ: I do not think Trump is holding this up. He is the only administration who has actively wanted this to happen. He is only one world leader and it takes a bunch of world leaders to pull this off….

Member: the cabal does not want to give up the control!!!! Because the PTB do not want this, money means power and they will lose...

Member: Maybe we have to drain the swamp before it goes so the Criminals don't prosper

Member: Last night, FOX, TRUMP, GUILIANI AND JOE D. talked about HRC, OBAMA investigation. Good news! Cover story coming out to cover RV!

Member: TRUMP SHOULD USE A DAMN EXECUTIVE ORDER AND GET THIS DONE!!!!!!!!!!

Eagleone2025: A Delegation needs to be form with five million signatures then the meetings will start for proper negotiation to get this deal done. 5 million people can get anything done in USA Trump will deal.

Q: do we need the RV to have GASARA/NASARA?

MZ: Yes – we cannot get those without a reset.

Member: Remember 9/11 was done to prevent Nesara/Gesara back in 2001

Q: Any news from Switzerland Mark

MZ: No news….hoping this means the super Petchelli bonds got to go yesterday..hoping no news is good news..they did not return any calls, emails or text…hoping this is good news. this is unusual for them

Member: Treasury Secretary Mnuchin will be in China on 4/30/19 for the Trade Deal

Member: I heard Mnuchin is allegedly a CMKX shareholder. I think if anything he would WANT the CMKX funds to come out.

Q: Wouldn’t a lawsuit drag this out further?

MZ: Guys….this has already been dragging out and dragging out, and dragging out for how many years??? To think a lawsuit can make it drag out further is maybe a little silly? It may force them to move quicker or at least give truthful information.

Member: not sure anyone can honestly expect our elected officials to be forthright and honest . look at the track record .

Member: People have been waiting long enough. If we owe the government money, they come after us right away….why can’t we go after them when they owe us ?

Member: A huge lawsuit with people that have seen the paperwork will make them move...does the government want people to know they’ve been keeping it from people?

Q: If the banks leverage the money we deposit in the banks….arn’t they losing out?

MZ: They love to hang on to the money…If they are indeed funded as we have been told…if they are sitting on our dollars waiting to be told to release……..they are loving these delays.

nflemingjr: As I said last night that B of A owns the copyright to the blockchain program that is going to be used and is in the process of getting done.

MZ: I hope you are right and we do not have to do this lawsuit.

Q: MARK....Can your Treasury contact give any advice about how to squeeze the Treasury Dept.

MZ: I have already reached out to them…….Keep in mind the treasury dept. wants this to happen

Q; What is your gut feeling on when this will happen.

MZ: it still seems to be on track…no packages delivered yet but at the same time many whales are set up with appointments on Friday…….

MZ: I fully expected package deliveries last night and 800 numbers this morning…….if they really did close the borders in Iraq and are releasing new rates today then maybe things start tomorrow ? I am afraid to say what my sources say right now as they have been so inaccurate.

Member: Some thought either USA is in or out. the rest of the world will not wait. Keep in mind the QFS banking system and swift banking tied together so no funds can pass by China banking.

Eagleone2025: Yes if America does not go it will be left behind and the rest of the world will go Russia and China want this done.

Member: The implosion of the fiat debt-based financial system will make way for a new (quantum) financial system. The new financial system will be a fair system for all. Meanwhile, no significant changes or movements regarding the RV are being reported at this time. Sources are currently remaining silent. We are on the precipice of a new golden age.

MZ: All evidence points to this statement being correct.

Member: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYip_Vuv8J0 - blockchain explained in plain english

Member: World bank system. https://youtu.be/YkUo8ocdQCU

Member: Wiki Definition 4 Blockchain:https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockchain

Eagleone2025: America can (not) hold off much longer we are moving very fast to a major crash. The Dollar will be worthless. May Day is coming,

nflemingjr: There is a lot of behind the scenes activity going on that they do not want brought to the forefront

Q: There is nothing on the internet about Iraq closing their borders…can they quietly close them?

MZ: Yes they can….anytime they do not want information out- they quietly close down communication. …in Kuwait they shut down communication outside the country for a week.

Q: Could we be left behind in this?

MZ: Oh hell no……

Member: It's all about US Dollar being the reserve currency in the World. The RV/GCR changes that ... way too many powerful people want to keep things the way they are !!

Q: Mark, are the paymasters in Reno talking with the UST or only the bankers????

MZ: The paymasters I talk to only talk with the bankers …not with the UST

Q: Obama was rumored to have stopped the GCR several time...so why are we still waiting 3 years into Trumps administration???

nflemingjr: Look the list of how this goes is 1. the Chinese elders, 2. Trump, 3. Treasury, 4. the military. Also they are not using s.w..i.f.t. to get this done. The AIIB is the main transfer s.w.i.f.t. is now part of the AIIB

MZ: Yes they are using the CIPS system for this

Member: AIIB = The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) is a multilateral development bank with a mission to improve social and economic outcomes in Asia. Headquartered in Beijing, we began operations in January 2016 and have now grown to 97 approved members worldwide. By investing in sustainable infrastructure and other productive sectors in Asia and beyond, we will better connect people, services and markets that over time will impact the lives of billions and build a better future.

Q: So, no point of watching for 800 numbers for now? Is that a wrong conclusion?

MZ: I still think the 800 numbers are on the table for any moment . My banking contact who is at a redemption center says we are still in a minute to minute watch…..and to keep watching

nflemingjr: As I said last night it is all logistics

Member: Squawk on the street just interviewed Steve Bannon and Bass. I believe that there will be a currency evaluation in the future!

Member: BANNON AND BASS JUST MENTIONED A CURRENCY RV

Member: Squawk on the street interview talking about China

Q: any word on if the military has exchanged

Eagleone2025: military has not exchange.

Q: what is the code you will tweet if you get your package today?

MZ: If I get my package I will tweet out something like “Henrietta laid a golden egg” I really hope to make that tweet soon.....lol

Member: I continue to Believe IT is Happening. Let’s Focus on Positive. Thanking God for this Done. Let’s use Energy to Move it through

doj - MarkZ Q&A Update "Keep in mind the treasury dept. wants this to happen" 4/25/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

doj - MarkZ Q&A Update "Keep in mind the treasury dept. wants this to happen" 4/25/19 Empty Re: MarkZ Q&A Update "Keep in mind the treasury dept. wants this to happen" 4/25/19

Post by Captain259 Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:07 pm

WELCOME TO BULLSHIT FRIDAY-----MARKZ----STILL WAITING----YOUR TOWEL HEADS MUST HAVE TIRED HANDS-----ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE HOLDING THEM ON THERE ASS----YOUR BUDDIES DIDN'T DO A CALL TODAY----SO 1 LESS BULLSHIT PREDICTION ABOUT THE WEEKEND-----

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

doj - MarkZ Q&A Update "Keep in mind the treasury dept. wants this to happen" 4/25/19 Empty Re: MarkZ Q&A Update "Keep in mind the treasury dept. wants this to happen" 4/25/19

Post by dinarstar Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:19 pm

of course... they have nothing better to do than to speculate on the "RV"

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

doj - MarkZ Q&A Update "Keep in mind the treasury dept. wants this to happen" 4/25/19 Empty Ref: Response to updates

Post by Success7 Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:26 am

First of all thank you to all the bloggers who share information they are given. I would ask that people show some respect to your brothers and sisters. If you don’t agree with what is said. Keep your opinions to yourself especially if you are going to be disrespectful and use profanity. I ask that the owners of this site contact those persons and not let them use this site. We as a people should be encouraging each other not tearing each other down. Don’t shoot the messenger.

Success7

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain259 Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:30 pm

Success7----HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IN THIS MESS----9 YEARS FOR ME ---SO THIS IS A FREE SPEECH COUNTRY---I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT----ALL THESE cabbageheads ARE RIPPING OFF THE ELDERLY----SO SCREW YOU----SO GO AHEAD ----TAKE ME OFF----FOR 9 YEARS---IT'S GOING THIS WEEK----THEY ARE FULL OF SHIT----SCREW YOU---

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:25 pm

Captain259 wrote:Success7----HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IN THIS MESS----9 YEARS FOR ME ---SO THIS IS A FREE SPEECH COUNTRY---I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT----ALL THESE cabbageheads ARE RIPPING OFF THE ELDERLY----SO SCREW YOU----SO GO AHEAD ----TAKE ME OFF----FOR 9 YEARS---IT'S GOING THIS WEEK----THEY ARE FULL OF SHIT----SCREW YOU---

LOL!!!  Tell us how you really feel, Captain.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain259 Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:59 pm

IF I TOLD YOU HOW I REALLY FEEL---YOU WOULD THROW ME OFF---LOL

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

doj - MarkZ Q&A Update "Keep in mind the treasury dept. wants this to happen" 4/25/19 Empty REF: RESPONSE TO UPDATES

Post by FIREBUG Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:06 am

REF: WHAT TRULY ANGERS ME IS THE HYPOCRECY OF THOSE INCHARGE OF GIVING AWAY THE SO CALLED WEALTH PAKAGES, AND REDEMPION/EXCHENGE OF CURRENCY, ALL THIS SHOW WAS TO SUPPOSEDLY HELP THE POOR PEOPLE TO LIVE THE REMAINNING OF THEIR LIVES IN A DIGNIFY MANER, HOWEVER IS ALWAYS THE RICH THE ONES THAT GET THE FIRST BITE, OF WHATEVER IS GOING TO BE GIVEN, JUST STOP AND THINK WHAT IS THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF DELAY IF NOT TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO SCREW HUMANITY AGAIN AFTER ALREADY BEEN SCREWED FOR CENTURIES, WHO ARE THE ONES THAT GET ALWAYS SCREWED THE ELDERLY FINANCILY POOR WHO ARE THE ONES THAT GET THE FIRST BITES, THE GREEDY YOUNG STUDS, WHO CLAIM TO BE MORE INTELIGENT THAN THE OLDER PEOPLE.

WRITE PROPOSALS, AND BE PREPARED TO BE ABLE TO SHOW WHAT HUMANITARIAN PROJECTS ARE PLANED FOR THE FUTURE, IS THE CRY OF THE GURUS, OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR CURRENCY EXCHANGED/REDIMED, AT EVEN THE VALUE THAT CURRENCY SHOWS AT FACE VALUE, ONLY THE FIRST 1,000 CLOWNS THAT RUN FASTER TO LICK THE BANKERS A$$ WILL GET MAXIMUM VALUE OF THEIR CURRENCY, NO MATTER WHETER YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING OR NOT AS LONG AS YOU PRESENT A PAPER LIKE DOCUMENT THAT SHOWS THE BANKER WHAT YOU HAVE IN MIND TO DO IS WHAT GURUS ARE SAYING NOW, SOME CLAIM THE PAY OUT WILL BE MINUS 6 ZEROS, AT .21 CENTS OTHERS SAY NO ZEROS WILL BE ERASED IT WILL PAY UP TO .24 OR WHATEVER THE NUMBER THEY WANT TO PRINT FOR US FOLLOWERS TO READ AND TRY TO MAKE SENSE OF WHAT ALL THESE IDIOTS CLIM TO KNOW BECAUSE EVERY ONE OF THEM HAVE HIGH LEVEL CONECTIONS, YET THEY DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT NOTHING THEY CLAIM TO KNOW WHY DON'T WE ALL WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS ONCE YOU ENTER THE DAMN BANK AND FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF IF A BOND IS A BOND THE PAYMENT AT MATURITY TIME SHOULD BE PAYED AT FULL FACE VALUE, JUST THAT SIMPLE, AND IF NOT PERHAPS THEN WE COULD GET TOGETHER AND SUIT THE DAMN BANKS FOR STEALING OUR MONEY AFTER ALL BANKERS DO NOT HAVE A VERY GOOD TRACK RECORD WHEN IT COMES TO BEEN HONEST WITH THEIR CLIENTS, MONEY IS THEIR DAMN GOD, AND THAT IS WHY THEY LOVE TO BE AROUND IT, AND WHO ARE THOSE BANKERS IF NOT OUR EVERY DAY DOMESTIC ENEMIES THOSE DAMN JEWS WHO LOVE MONEY JUST LIKE ANY RAT WOULD LOVE CHEESE. TRESURY SECRETARY IS JEW, THE FEDERAL RESERVE WAS OWNED AND CONTROLED BY JEWS SO HOW CAN WE EXPECT FOR THE SWAMP TO BE EMPTIED IF EVEN TRUMP IS SURRUNDED BY JEWS IN HIS OWN HOME AND ADMISTRATION AND EVERY ONE KNOWS THAT HIS SON IN LAW HAS HIS DAMN JEWISH FINGER ON ALL THE WEALTH THAT IS UNDERNEAT THE GOLAN HIGHTS, THAT IS WHY HE IS SO DILIGENT ON BEEN INVOLVED WITH FAKE PEACE AGREEMENT BETWEEN JEWS AND PALESTINIANS, TRUMP IS A ZIONIST CHRISTIAN WHO HAS BEEN DECIVED LIKE MOST OF THE REST OF HUMANITY THAT ATTENDS CHURCH AROUND THE WORLD, THEN THE DAMN PREACHERS ARE JEWS AND THEY KEEP ON PUSHING THEIR ARMAGEDON CRAP, GOD HAS NOT SPOKEN TO THE HEBREW PEOPLE FOR MORE THAN 2,500 YEARS, AND THOSE WERE THE CHOSEN PEOPLE OF GOD UNTIL HE DIVORCE HIMSELF FROM THEM OVE 490 YEARS BEFORE CHRIST CAME TO HUMANITY, SO IF GOD HAS NOT SPOKEN TO THE REAL HEBREWS DOES ANY BODY ACTUALY BELIEVE THOSE IMPOSTOR JEWS IN ISRAHELL ARE HEARING GODS WORDS, PLEASE USE YOUR COMMON SENSE, THAT TEMPLE IS BEEN BUILT TO SIT THEIR GODLESS ANTICHRIST THEY ARE NOT WAITING FOR THE REAL JESUS TO COME BACK TO EARTH THEY ARE SATAN WORSHIPERS, AND STOP AND THINK CAN A GOOD TREE GIVE EVIL FRUIT, OR CAN A BAD TREE GIVE GOOD FRUIT, SO HOW CAN A SATANIC TRIBE THAT WORSHIP SATAN GIVE ANY CHILDREN THAT SOME DAY WILL CHANGE AND LEARN TO HARMONISE WITH THE REST OF HUMANITY. THERE IS NO WAY SO TO ME ALL JEWS ARE THE SAME BECAUSE THEY ALL ARE BAD SEEDS FROM A BAD TREE. NOW ALL OF A SUDEN THEY ALL ARE WAKEING UP AND TURN ON EACH OTHER WHEN IN REALITY THE ONLYONES THAT HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AWAKE ARE THOSE DAMN JEWS AND THE REAL FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST THAT IS WHY CHRISTIANS ARE HATED BY THEM.

FIREBUG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinef Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:31 am

Mark Z is either a liar or a Fudge-tard .. most likely both. He’s a paid content provider like the dozens who’ve come before, filling a crack/ criminal void that DR Clark, WITK, the 12th man, DC Winston & Okie, etc, etc   .. 

The only encouragement should go out to the DOJ. DOJ.gov - wtf .. really . 

Ask any licensed currency trader or hedge fund manager what they think of the Dinar, Dong, Zim or the mythical GCR.  Ask any licensed currency trader how many toilet paper orders they’ve filled in the last 8 years from their institutional clients .. and not the other institutional client / TNT. 

I remember the old days when the scam was based on insider info from friends inside 3-letter agencies, now it's a watered down kool aid based on info from from Bank “higher ups” and the mythical rates showing on the magic back screens & rumtel shared among the remaining scammers. fyi, retail bankers would be the last to know .. after Forex & the CBI website, and any real financial news source like Bloomberg. 

Encouraging fucktards to rob from the most gullible and desperate people on the planet .. sure why not if you're heartless & void of a soul . 

Thankfully Dinar-Daily is a forum that allows all opinions . Remember this is a two way street. Guru’s / Fake Insider news providers or parrots, take the position that their opinions are not causing harm.. and if we don’t like their opinion simply don’t read them.  The same can be said for dinar daily’s site. If you don’t like the harsh reality of an RV, and only want the fantasy,  then it’s best to stay away.

Guru's / parrots / parasites / fucktards are selling kool aid .. Mt Goats' is sugar free; TNT is shit flavored; Bruce's will give you mental cavities; Don Hole's group is laced with stupidity, and mark z is the flavor of the month that always leaves a bad taste.    

#DOJ.gov really !?

Tinef
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mr truth Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:16 pm

everything is spot on but you left out the fools who believe this horse shit

mr truth

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:53 am

mark everyone wanted this by 4/25and its now 4/29 so whats the story except for your camel dung?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum