Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
POOFness for APR 24: MIDWEEK MALARKY BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POOFness for APR 24: MIDWEEK MALARKY BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
POOFness for APR 24: MIDWEEK MALARKY BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POOFness for APR 24: MIDWEEK MALARKY BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POOFness for APR 24: MIDWEEK MALARKY BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POOFness for APR 24: MIDWEEK MALARKY BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POOFness for APR 24: MIDWEEK MALARKY BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POOFness for APR 24: MIDWEEK MALARKY BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POOFness for APR 24: MIDWEEK MALARKY BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POOFness for APR 24: MIDWEEK MALARKY BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POOFness for APR 24: MIDWEEK MALARKY BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POOFness for APR 24: MIDWEEK MALARKY BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POOFness for APR 24: MIDWEEK MALARKY BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
POOFness for APR 24: MIDWEEK MALARKY BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
POOFness for APR 24: MIDWEEK MALARKY BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
POOFness for APR 24: MIDWEEK MALARKY BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
POOFness for APR 24: MIDWEEK MALARKY BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
POOFness for APR 24: MIDWEEK MALARKY BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
POOFness for APR 24: MIDWEEK MALARKY BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
POOFness for APR 24: MIDWEEK MALARKY BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

POOFness for APR 24: MIDWEEK MALARKY BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI

Go down

POOFness for APR 24: MIDWEEK MALARKY BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Empty POOFness for APR 24: MIDWEEK MALARKY BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:51 pm

POOFness for APR 24: MIDWEEK MALARKY BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Zap-world

POOFness for APR 24: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 4-24-19
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 24-Apr-2019 21:06:17
www.rumormillnews.com

POOFness for APR 24: MIDWEEK MALARKY BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Scam-alert

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 4-24-19
Date: Wed, April 24, 2019 7:18 pm

POOFness for APR 24: MIDWEEK MALARKY BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Scammer2

Zap Says

HI ALL,

NOT MUCH TO SAY TODAY. WE ARE ON THE CLOCK TO RECEIVE NOW WITH A FIRM TIMING NOW THAT EVERYTHING WAS COMPLETED. SORRY CAN NOT GIVE DETAILS BUT THE END RESULT IS OUR LONG LONG WAIT IS OVER. IF NOT BY THIS WEEKEND THEN EARLY NEXT WEEK OUR WORLD WILL CHANGE AND WORK WILL BEGIN.

POOFness for APR 24: MIDWEEK MALARKY BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Raw

IN THE MEANTIME AND APART FROM OUR RELEASE, THE SCUTTLEBUTT OUT THERE IS AMAZING AND FILLED WITH GREAT HOPE OF PAYMENTS BEING MADE ON CURRENCY.

FROM OUR SOURCES, WE HAVE LEARNED FROM THE HIGH LEVEL FOLKS THAT YES THERE IS A SEQUENCE OF EVENTS AND PAYMENTS THAT ARE NOW SCHEDULED FOR THIS PURPOSE AND IT BEGINS FROM THE TOP DOWN. IT STARTS WITH THE ROYALS, THEN THE ELDERS, THEN HIGH END MUCKY MUCKS, THEN EVERY OTHER LEVEL FROM THERE. MAKES SENSE AND THE SOURCES RANGE FROM UST TO AGENCY TO MILITARY. ALL ARE ON THE SAME PAGE SO CONFIDENCE IS HIGH THIS WILL HAPPEN NOW.

BUT, AND HERE’S THE BUT…NOBODY IS GOING TO WALK OUT A GAZILLIONAIRE SCOTT FREE. YOU MAY GET PAID SAY A BILLION, BUT YOU CAN ONLY USE ABOUT 100K OF THAT RIGHT AWAY. THE REST WOULD BE STRUCTURED OVER TIME. ALSO MAKES SENSE. IT WOULD BE UTTER CHAOS IF NEW MILLIONAIRES AND BILLIONAIRES WERE LET LOOSE INTO THE ECONOMIES. YIKES.

THEN THERE IS THE ELEMENT OF ENTITLEMENT. MANY FOLKS IN THIS EVENT FEEL THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY DUE THIS WINDFALL NO MATTER WHAT. TO THOSE FOLKS I WOULD SAY SIT DOWN AND REFLECT ON REALITY FOR A WHILE WITH YOUR EGO TUCKED FIRMLY IN YOUR BACK POCKET, AND YOU TOO WILL SEE THE WISDOM OF THIS ROLLOUT.

POOFness for APR 24: MIDWEEK MALARKY BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Giphy

SO THAT’S IT FOR THE MOMENT, I AM SLAVING AWAY HERE GETTING READY FOR IT ALL AND IT IS NOW A PLEASANT TASK AS WE HAVE THE SCHEDULE FIRMED UP.

GREAT THANKS TO ALL THAT HAVE GIVEN A HELPING HAND EVEN WITHOUT ASKING. IT MEANS A LOT TO US AND DOES KEEP THE LIGHTS ON FOR SUSAN. SHE IS WORKING EXTRA HARD BECAUSE FUNDS HAVE DRIED AND IS STRUGGLING THE BEST SHE CAN. AT LEAST RELIEF IS AROUND THE CORNER THAT WE CAN ABSOLUTELY COUNT ON NOW, BUT WE MAY HAVE A WEEKEND TO GET THROUGH. WE WILL SEE.

POOFness for APR 24: MIDWEEK MALARKY BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Scam-alert

GOD BLESS EVERYONE AND MAYBE WITH AN EARLY RELEASE I WILL BE ABLE TO SHARE OTHER THINGS IN MY NEXT MESSAGE.

BIG THANKS EVERYBODY! LOVE N HUGS

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for APR 24: MIDWEEK MALARKY BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Giphy
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
APRIL 24, 2019
“MAKE THE EARTH GREAT AGAIN”POOFness for APR 24: MIDWEEK MALARKY BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI 00a9.png?v=2.2
“MEGA”POOFness for APR 24: MIDWEEK MALARKY BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI 00a9.png?v=2.2
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2019

POOFness for APR 24: MIDWEEK MALARKY BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Scam-alert-fraud

The principals of this newsletter bare the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your donations have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct.
goneforthfornow@gmail.com

Love and Kisses,

Team "Poofness"
This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOFness for APR 24: MIDWEEK MALARKY BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI 2245507099POOFness for APR 24: MIDWEEK MALARKY BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum