Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ Monday Update- Highlights by PDK-Not Verbatum 4/22/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ Monday Update- Highlights by PDK-Not Verbatum 4/22/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ Monday Update- Highlights by PDK-Not Verbatum 4/22/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ Monday Update- Highlights by PDK-Not Verbatum 4/22/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ Monday Update- Highlights by PDK-Not Verbatum 4/22/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ Monday Update- Highlights by PDK-Not Verbatum 4/22/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ Monday Update- Highlights by PDK-Not Verbatum 4/22/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ Monday Update- Highlights by PDK-Not Verbatum 4/22/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ Monday Update- Highlights by PDK-Not Verbatum 4/22/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ Monday Update- Highlights by PDK-Not Verbatum 4/22/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ Monday Update- Highlights by PDK-Not Verbatum 4/22/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ Monday Update- Highlights by PDK-Not Verbatum 4/22/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ Monday Update- Highlights by PDK-Not Verbatum 4/22/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ Monday Update- Highlights by PDK-Not Verbatum 4/22/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ Monday Update- Highlights by PDK-Not Verbatum 4/22/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ Monday Update- Highlights by PDK-Not Verbatum 4/22/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ Monday Update- Highlights by PDK-Not Verbatum 4/22/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ Monday Update- Highlights by PDK-Not Verbatum 4/22/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MarkZ Monday Update- Highlights by PDK-Not Verbatum 4/22/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MarkZ Monday Update- Highlights by PDK-Not Verbatum 4/22/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZ Monday Update- Highlights by PDK-Not Verbatum 4/22/19

Go down

MarkZ Monday Update- Highlights by PDK-Not Verbatum 4/22/19 Empty MarkZ Monday Update- Highlights by PDK-Not Verbatum 4/22/19

Post by RamblerNash Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:20 pm

MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context.  Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

MZ: Quiet is sometimes just what the doctor ordered.

Whether it was homeland security, NSA or any other 3 letter agencies…someone  really cracked down on Reno this weekend……they don’t want any leaks going out…...I am taking that as a very good, most excellent sign.  They cracked down hard with a massive whip ..

MZ:  SKR's still told being positioned for release…..I did hear things will roll out today and tomorrow….. I am expecting news from Asia, Iraq, Switzerland DC and NY today since they cracked down on Reno so hard……I’m thinking today is going to be busy, busy, busy with all kinds of stuff

This afternoon is expected to bring a whole lot of big news.

MZ: I do feel tremendous progress…..hope to get a lot of info out of Asia, DC, and  NY today 

Member:  the Process has started and can’t be stopped. There is no holding it back. Many of the intel reports say that the USN is valid and QFS is ready. Banks still finalizing procedures. Exchange rates to be finalized by end of this weekend.

Q: Could you explain how the GCR moves from east to west? Is that simply a function of when financial institutions open in time zones?

MZ: yes

MZ: We have seen recently that so many countries have gone gold/asset backed. Hungary just announced they are gold-backed.  Many countries are already moving from Basel 3 to Basel 4.This is not a secret around the world guys….we are so very close…….and you can see we are in the middle of doing a GCR….this is a fact

Q: Are your contacts big dogs or little pups?

MZ: My contacts are both……I like the little pups…..but most of them are BIG DOGS. When this is done I hope to share their names and they will just blow you away.

Member:  as of yesterday, no word from my whale contact... they are on hold still

MZ:  There was a tremendous amount of movement over the weekend.  The question is what will we see later today? . I will very likely give you a tweet today....maybe even a stream tonight…..most of the news comes out in the afternoon….. I know I will have more later on.

nflemingjr: I was told that the 800#'s should be out sometime today or tomorrow and that we are past the point of no return and it is looking to be a very busy week

MZ: This is very similiar to what I heard as well

nflemingjr: They are looking for the rest of the world to get back from Easter

MZ: Hearing Asia has been on a banking holiday today ...and then things are supposed to be kicking off there soon.

MZ: MC and I have been back and forth this morning…..he has not been paid….yet…..he is beyond frustrated today …he has been waiting since the Reagan era….they need to get this done.

nflemingjr: The rates are locked in but the BIS is still telling the banks not to post until the 800#'s come out

MZ: Exactly what I have heard

nflemingjr: I do know that the GCR has started as of Friday and it started in Hong Kong and moving East

Member:  If the GCR started in Hong Kong, it's moving WEST I would think.

MZ: I know that the GCR will lift the yoke of debt slavery off the neck of everyone in the world.

nflemingjr: There is also a list you are going to be receiving.. the 800#'s and that list has not been released as of yet. There will be more then that one 800#

Q:  Any status update on CMKX packages?

MZ: Im waiting on news from NY…my guess is tomorrow for deliveries…but will know more this afternoon.

Member:  Thanos said no CMKX package till he is defeated this thursday and you can use the gauntlet to snap for ER (economic receipt)  lol

Member:  This morning Dinar Chronicles posted Dinar: $8.20 Dong: $4.67

Q: Wasn't the Zim supposed to be exchanged today?

MZ: folks with WF do have appointments today...as far as I know…..appt's have not been cancelled is the last I heard….…..hoping to learn more this afternoon….whether or not the apt.s were kept and if they were exchange apts?

Q:Mark will all zim notes be the same rate? Trillions, Billions, Millions

MZ: I am told all Zim notes will all have the same rate..

Q: Will the new rates show overnight or in the daytime? 

MZ:  That is what we were told for years…..but….I believe with this new banking system it could be a daytime event...I would not be surprised to see rates change at any time….....they have so much more transparency and control now…
Member:  I Watched your show End Of The Road :  Here is the  link for End of the Road Hundred monkey films.     https://tubitv.com/movies/451883/end_of_the_road

MZ: This is one of the besst documentaries I've ever seen on how money works......you should all watch it...

Member:   Amazon Prie End of the Road   https://www.amazon.com/End-Road-Money-Became-Worthless/dp/B01M7RY2M9/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=end+of+the+road&qid=1555943243&s=instant-video&sr=1-1

Member:   Mark: google The Hidden Secrets of Money episodes 1 through 6 by Mike Maloney. It goes through the Fed ponzi scheme and fiat currency and the difference between currency and money

Q:   I’ve read 99% of RV’s happen in April (for some reason)

Member:  Oil is thru the roof today

MZ: We were always told that would happen before the reset…..It’s a very good sign

Q: did the St Germaine trust get opened

MZ: Busy trying to find out re St Germaine Trust…..I hope to know more this afternoon from Europe …....It is supposed to go from east to west.. for all we know the reset did occur and the trust was opened already. We heard that from several sources…and that we would see it within the next day….as soon as all banking in all countries are off their Easter breaks…..

Member:  So far just txt Asia source nothing yet but something is brewing.

Member:  Mark ORTHADOX EASTER is the 28th, so St Germaine could wait til next weekend

Q:  Mark: any thoughts on Abbot Downing and Wells Fargo on exchange redemptions

Member:  Abbott Downing is the part of WF for high net worth people. They offer family offices and services

Q:  Mark, can we say that we are waiting 4 the release of Lower Denom's and will they be released today?

MZ: A fair amount of LD’s have already been released,  …I am waiting for more news from Iraq...there is a whole lot to watch for..

I try not to get any news from intel providers...circletel..

Q: Is ZIM A bond or currency?

MZ: New ones are currency...Old ones are bonds…..how they are redeemed is very different …currency the new one is a asset backed digital currency and is exchanged….the bonds we hold is brilliant and will be redeemed.

Q: Can zim only be used for humanitarian projects?

MZ: I beleive a good chunk is for personal use.....I understand the rates will be higher if you have humanitarian projects and lower if its just for personal use.

Member:  Someone said did and don’t are listed on Dinar recaps- can’t find it- anyone???

Member:    htps://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog/exchange-apt-tips-and-checklist

MZ: This is not carved in stone…but some good tips….

Member:  Make a plan pre exchange/ post exchange to do list ….review your thoughts …be patient go slow….. all will be well

Member:  It is simple .... If you are EXCHANGING CURRENCIES ... Say Exchange. If you are CASHING A CHECK ... Say Cashing. If you are TRADING (Like Bartering) Say Trading ... ... ... It is just that simple. USE THE CORRECT TERMINOLOGY ... Be Professional.

MZ:  I will send out a tweet and do a short stream this evening  with the latest news….about 7:30- 8 ET tonight.. look for a tweet..will do a short stream...short update….if needed

MZ:  I am also hoping to do a stream Thursday night just on CMKX and hopefully answer questions just on that.

MarkZ Monday Update- Highlights by PDK-Not Verbatum 4/22/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum