Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
It is Finished - Intel and Messages from Zorra 4/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
It is Finished - Intel and Messages from Zorra 4/21/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
It is Finished - Intel and Messages from Zorra 4/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
It is Finished - Intel and Messages from Zorra 4/21/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
It is Finished - Intel and Messages from Zorra 4/21/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
It is Finished - Intel and Messages from Zorra 4/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
It is Finished - Intel and Messages from Zorra 4/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
It is Finished - Intel and Messages from Zorra 4/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
It is Finished - Intel and Messages from Zorra 4/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
It is Finished - Intel and Messages from Zorra 4/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
It is Finished - Intel and Messages from Zorra 4/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
It is Finished - Intel and Messages from Zorra 4/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
It is Finished - Intel and Messages from Zorra 4/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
It is Finished - Intel and Messages from Zorra 4/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
It is Finished - Intel and Messages from Zorra 4/21/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
It is Finished - Intel and Messages from Zorra 4/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
It is Finished - Intel and Messages from Zorra 4/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
It is Finished - Intel and Messages from Zorra 4/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
It is Finished - Intel and Messages from Zorra 4/21/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
It is Finished - Intel and Messages from Zorra 4/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

It is Finished - Intel and Messages from Zorra 4/21/19

Go down

It is Finished - Intel and Messages from Zorra 4/21/19 Empty It is Finished - Intel and Messages from Zorra 4/21/19

Post by RamblerNash Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:47 am

"The RV/GCR is alive and in process! This week is for 800#'s. "

It is Finished - Intel and Messages from Zorra 4/21/19 Unnamed%2B%25285%2529

"Our Message"

For today,
April 21, 2019

Dear beloved Gods and Goddesses,

"HAPPY EVERYTHING, SPRING & ALL."

Many "blessings of joy, peace and harmony" to everyone on this Special Holiday for most of you and your families as you celebrate Easter or Passover. It is always a joy to see all of you come to a place of union in your gatherings and being in joy which lifts your vibrations!

Of course, from our perspective, "we celebrate every moment" so no "holidays" for us as you would call it. Or you could say "everyday" is a celebration for us! This will be the norm for you soon!

May harmony, peace, joy, love, healing and laughter be with all of you, the Collective!

Saraiya and Zorra

SPRING, Rebirthing of Life

On a grander scale, we are all now experiencing the Grand Shift of this present Life. This has been underway for a long while, very subtle and yet very progressive. Just as you witness Winter transform into Spring, your Awakening is transforming who you are into the Magnificent Being you truly are!

Some of the changes that are subtle and can notice are your insight and intuition is heightened. Your capacity to be more understanding of others is kinder and more compassionate. You have a clearer purpose. You are more positive and more forgiving. You find yourself being more patient with yourself and with others. You are laughing and smiling more. Fears and doubts don't weigh you down like they used to. You feel more connected with like-minded individuals like yourself.

You are becoming more of a "free spirit". You can feel your close connection with the trees, nature and pets etc. Within your heart-mind, you are more motivated to be of Service to Others and to Terra Christa. Can you feel your magnificent "power"? The "old" you is disappearing. The you in the Matrix, (illusion of 3D) has been dissolving!

With this Grand Shift on the Surface, our responsibilities of being the Creators of "anything is possible" will manifest and bring into our new reality, our New Earth (Terra Christa) and flush Humanity with abundance of great peace, health and happiness. This massive shift to great abundance and prosperity is now progressing rapidly. Time to move into Action and Transform our world.

The "past/old" you thought that this day would never come and that you would have to do it all alone. The Truth is, you were never alone and that you play your part in this immense Grand Orchestra of Pure Consciousness (Source) that we all are. We are all responsible for each other, for we have never been separate Beings of Light. We were never divided. All together, we were and are ONE CONSCIOUSNESS of SOURCE.

In this moment, let us all be grateful for this beautiful, bountiful, and sacred existence. This includes all that is around us, the people, pets, places and things. These have assisted us in many ways to get us to where we are in our evolution, in this now moment. Let us be grateful for the opportunity to partake in this Grand journey of healing our planet and preparing everyone for Galactic Disclosure and Ascension.

"IT IS FINISHED" ~ Beloved ZORRA

Now on another note: About the RV/GCR, St. Germain's Trust .... The latest news include: " The Process has started and can't be stopped. There is no holding it back. Many of the intel reports say: (a few items for you to understand the importance of the careful and very vast process)

• USN is valid and QFS is ready

• St. Germain's Trust to commence by Easter

• GCR to be released by Monday

• 800#'s are expected by Monday/Tuesday

• Banks still finalizing procedures

• Exchange rates to be finalized by end of this weekend

LOOKS LIKE THIS IS OUR WEEK!

What a Wondrous, Glorious and
Loving Day It Is!!
LOVE TO ALL

Jane/Quazar, Zaraya, Zorra and Saraiya

It is Finished - Intel and Messages from Zorra 4/21/19 258310255