Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
5 - Mnt Goat News Brief 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5 - Mnt Goat News Brief 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
5 - Mnt Goat News Brief 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5 - Mnt Goat News Brief 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
5 - Mnt Goat News Brief 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5 - Mnt Goat News Brief 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5 - Mnt Goat News Brief 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5 - Mnt Goat News Brief 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5 - Mnt Goat News Brief 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5 - Mnt Goat News Brief 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5 - Mnt Goat News Brief 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5 - Mnt Goat News Brief 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5 - Mnt Goat News Brief 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5 - Mnt Goat News Brief 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5 - Mnt Goat News Brief 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
5 - Mnt Goat News Brief 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
5 - Mnt Goat News Brief 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
5 - Mnt Goat News Brief 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
5 - Mnt Goat News Brief 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
5 - Mnt Goat News Brief 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Mnt Goat News Brief 4/19/19

2 posters

Go down

5 - Mnt Goat News Brief 4/19/19 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief 4/19/19

Post by RamblerNash Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you little news today.

The news about our investment is very short today. Not much really happening. I will conclude this week with a short summary.

I want to wish everyone a very happy and Holy Easter this weekend. Like Christmas, we also need to remember what Easter is all about. It is not just about eating Cadbury chocolate Easter bunnies or peepsters.

More news….

Short Summary of the Week:

We know that corruption is a major factor in attracting investors thus holding back the Iraq 5 year investment plan. This plans was supposed to engage investors from 2018-2022. Now they already moved the plan to 2019-2023. Go figure what is next.

We read some good articles as to why the resistance of investors to come into Iraq. The government does not want to hang out their dirty laundery for all to see but we have seen it better than most. We know since we are watching them very closely. I even criticize the new media in the west for the news mistakes they make. I know better and I can tell they are not as engaged as us investors.

But this news is not new to us. We know that the CBI needs to attract investors by putting their foot down and think about Iraq first and not Iran. Just like president Trump has said many times that he is going to “Make America Great Again” but this means making America his first priority. Iraq needs to take this same mindset to move ahead. It is time for them to shine but I keep waiting for the rain to end.

So here is where they sit today:

-We keep hearing stories of cleaning up the corruption but little to nothing ever happens to fix it;

-We keep hearing about how Iraq is “open for business” and how they want to “go international”, but nothing ever happens;

-We keep hearing about how the CBi wants to progress with the project to delete the zeros, but nothing ever happens. The project just gets delayed over and over again;

-We keep hearing how Iraq wants to complete its government and seat the remaining four ministers. Next month will be year already since the election cycle, but nothing ever happens;

-We keep hearing about the billions of $$$$ being stolen out of the CBI reserves through these currency auctions and how this discourages investors, but nothing ever happens to fix it;

-We keep hearing how they want to prosecute Nori al-Maliki and his goons for the crimes against Iraq, but nothing ever happens;

-We keep hearing about how the Iranians are screwing over Iraq and how dangerous these Iranian militia are to any real growth in Iraq, but nothing ever happens.

As an investor many of you are getting fed up with this investment. I hear about many who want to sell their dinar and let go. Many have already done this. This is your choice. Maybe we should all go to the bank and sell out dinars and they can ship them back to the CBI in a very big box with a nasty note stating “Good Luck with your stupid country- You idiots”. Is this what it will take to wake them up? But of course I am kidding.

More news….

Vote on the draft law of financial administration. (Finance Committee).

This is NOT so huge news. Why?

“Because of this from March 20th “the Committee is keen to enact the law of financial administration as it gives a complete road map of the financial policy in the country in terms of management of money and cash in the state,” pointing out that “the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability of inflation In the country”.

We have heard this kind of rhetoric soooooooooo many times already and yet we sit and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait!

Why do you get so excited? They talk big about financial reform but we are learning this is all it is - just talk!

Unless we see real progress to rid Iraq of the Iranian influence and kick those militia out, we will not be seeing any reinstatement. Get it through your head. This Iranian corruption must end. They are stalling everything good for Iraq. They do not want Iraq to take the lead in any way in the middle east. Iraq is not poised to do so but can't. In January the CBI wanted to reinstate but couldn’t due to the corruption. They are getting political pushback on ending the currency auctions, as they call Iran their friend. Iranians are deceiving little bastards. They are cunning and only think about what is good for Iran. Iraq is being lulled into their plan for Iraq and not Iraq’s plan for Iraq.

Our hope now is that the US and our Saudi friends are working together with Sadr to clean up this Iranian mess. It could take some time.

More news….

So here is yet another one of my readers that comes on to my Facebook site and wants me spoon feed them. I don’t mind answering questions when you make the effort to first look around my site, watch the videos, read the notes and newsletters. Then, maybe I will answer a question, if I have not already covered it.

Here is the question and I quote:

“Can I ask you a question ... I know the Zim is a joke and will never happen and your main focus has always been the Iraqi Dinar.... could if it were to revalue could the dong happen without the dinar? Just a question..... thank you and so grateful and thankful for all that you do.”

So should I not get angry as such a question, even a little bit angry? I say this because I do not change my answer. It is the same today and will remain the same tomorrow. This person wants me to say what they want to hear and will keep asking around until someone tells then what they want to hear. They go from guru to guru. What do they want to hear in response to their question? They want someone to confirm the Dong is going to RV soon and the new rate will be high. Again just searching for a date and a rate and not wanting to learn about the investment they have made.

There are many currencies that revalue and devalue every day. That is why the currency exchange marketplace it there such as FOREX. Get it. There is NO such thing as a GCR (global currency reset). I know these gurus want o put the Vietnam Dong in some imaginary basket of currencies to RV.

This is all FAKE news and being said by these idiot so-called intel gurus to get you excited and to pump these other currencies. The ZIM is also a perfect example. For years I have been telling everyone and showing 100% proof and evidence of what I said that these 2008-2009 hyper-inflated ZWD notes were no longer legal tender and expired notes. The sites to which you buy them even stipulate that they are “only for collectors”. The rate at the banks is for the 2016 and greater notes. Why would anyone in their right mind think this rate is for these defunct other notes? Because the bank says they are going to take them? Yeh- right. I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale too….lol..lol..lol…. Nothing but lies….

So now we play games with the Dong. The Vietnamese Dong is a highly speculative currency.

So all we can go by is what we know for FACTS about the Dong situation:

FACT #1: The new rates are also on the bank screens. But how can Vietnam revalue these huge inflated note values without also issuing some kind of lower denominations too, just like Iraq has planned? We do not see any indication of smaller category notes coming out anytime soon. If this was the case the news media would pick up on it and we would know about it. They are not doing anything is secrecy. Get it?

FACT#2: We know the IMF is working closely with these undeveloped countries and want to make them more “sustainable” for the future. They will have to raise the value of the Dong eventually to do it. Vietnam economy is on the rise and progressing nicely according to the IMF statistics. I have friends who recently even went on vacation to Vietnam. They came back and told me half the hotels and restaurants are closed but the ones that are open and nice, clean and modern. The food was very good and the prices very reasonable. They also saw lots of warehouses in the main cities and lots of trucks transporting. They did not see lots of factories producing.

FACT#3: We know that the US and China are about to make a huge trade deal. Vietnam is a main labor force for China and is in their backdoor. China wants to keep the labor rates cheap and so there is no incentive for China to promote to raise the value of the Dong. This would put China out of business in Vietnam. Get it?

But the good news is if China also raises the value of the Yuan along with the value of the Dong this could work and the Dong could rise significantly in value overnight. So it is a touch and go situation. This is why it is highly speculative.

FACT#4: We also know that China was money laundering US dollars thru Vietnam thru 2010 -2011 and so Vietnam was asked to stop it and did not. The IMF held back a prior planned revaluation earlier and put a hold on it. But we are already past this moratorium period and so now what? We sit and wait and wait and wait and wait….

FACT #5: We know that the war in Vietnam is over for decades now and so why is it taking so long to finally recover their currency? The value prior to the war was much higher. The country is much better off than before the 60’s and 70’s war. We are seeing the same thing now in Iraq too since sanctions are “fully” lifted for them too since December of 2016. So why has Iraq not already been reinstated by now. What are they waiting for?

So, to RV Vietnam must somehow recall these large notes we hold. There are only two ways to do this. 1)an official recall and exchange for lower category notes after an RV, 2)indirectly as Iraq did using electronic banking to such them back the Central Bank. We have not heard of any future policy to do either of these.

Remember Iraq has been sucking in these large 3 zero notes “unofficially” when they went to electronic payment system. By means of not redistributing these 3 zero notes over and over again during payrolls, they essentially were able to collect nearly 2/3 of them and get them out of circulation. The remaining 1/3 the CBI says will remain in circulation and “coincide” with the newer smaller category notes. So far they are using three denominations of the lower categories 250, 500 and 1,000.

We wait for the CBI to make the next move and launch the other needed smaller categories. This is when we go to the bank. They will have to raise the RATE (of exchange). Note I did not say VALUE since we all should know the value is already in the Iraqi dinar. What we want is a reinstatement to the global currency exchanges and with this a justified new rate to coincide and to reflect with its current VALUE.

So if you waiting for any more news on the Iraqi dinar or the Vietnam Dong there is none.

More news….

Clarification of more guru bullshit:

Here is the latest rumors that are clearly just recycled over and over again when the gurus have nothing else of anything to say. I quote from the rumor control network of TNT –

TNT Rumor: “We received information that the contractors were paid and it was under the new rates”.

Mnt Goat: Where is the solid proof? Just all rumors. Folks, we have heard this now for years and years each time it is time to pay the contractors. Where does someone get this garbage into from anyhow? When will they stop recycling these same old nonsense rumors.

TNT Rumor: “More lower denoms are trickling out on the street and that the new rates are set. Time Will Tell”

Mnt Goat: Really? Yes, time will tell. Some day the RV will happen….lol..lol..lol.. But not on your clock Mr. Guru!

Funny how this was first said more than a month ago and they are still trickling out..lol..lol..lol… How stupid to even say this! Remember once you spread these rumors, and then nothing happens, its hard to take them back. So, what do the gurus then do? They just keep it going over and over again since they are ashamed to admit they are idiots and lied. This is exactly the case with these two rumors. Of course we all know who is spreading this stuff too. It’s the King of rumors, king of bullshit TNT Tony and his merry little brainless gang of idiots.

More news….

I have recently published yet another one of my video sets. This time exposing the real Maxine Waters.

There are way too many of these representatives that get lazy and cocky. They feel they are entitled to get re-elected over and over again. Then the power goes to their heads. These are the ones to get rid of. I assure you that you will be much better off. After all what the hell are, they doing for you anyhow. Why not give someone a chance to prove themselves.

How do these idiots ever get elected anyhow? No wonder why our government is so dysfunctional. We need to use our power of the vote better and get educated on these people before we vote.

Sure maybe we might listen to their rhetoric and vote them in once. But why keep putting the same useless person in the same position over and over again when they do nothing for you. Why not give someone else a chance to prove they are worthy of your vote? But then when you do vote them in it is your responsibility to keep tabs on them and demand progress. They congressional representatives WORK FOR YOU! Get it? Not the other way around.

So the 2020 elections are coming up soon and we all need to step back and ask ourselves just what has our representatives at all levels congressional and senatorial have done for our districts and states. Are they in need of replacement?

One reminder - don’t vote just by party. Vote for what the person can clearly accomplish. Also be careful of all the “pies in the sky” promises. Be practical and use your judgement. If you are hearing too much of these FAKE promises, too much bashing of other candidates, this should be a red flag to you to stay away from this person.

Next if you feel some candidate is really good then tell others about them. Invite them to come and listen along with you to them speak. Try to ask them questions when they speak about issues effecting you and your community.

Here is the link all about Mad Auntie Maxine.

https://www.facebook.com/281127528889313/videos/270479767166209/

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

The Central Bank of Iraq (CBE) launched a branch of the Basra branch on Thursday to develop a window from the issue division to provide small groups of 250, 500 and 1,000 dinars. The director of the Central Bank of Iraq Branch of Basra, in a press statement briefed by the "Covenant News" , said that in view of the small groups of Iraqi currency traded in the markets, the Iraqi Central Bank branch in Basra sought to provide these quantities for the purpose of facilitating the deal between a single trader And the citizen. He stressed that the provision of cash from all groups will facilitate the sale and purchase between citizens and owners of shops.

Al-Fahd added that the distribution of small categories through bank withdrawals, which are delivered to citizens through personal accounts and salaries will revive the local market and will be in the interest of the national economy and turnover of the wheel of monetary movement.

It is noteworthy that small groups have been implemented from the market significantly recently, and this gesture re-ease of dealing between citizens

(Mnt Goat – This is really the only article worth showing today of any real value to us as investors. So we know that these other smaller category notes such as 25,50,100 etc.. are not NOT yet launched. I don’t care what these idiot gurus are telling you. They are NOT yet out. They can make up their “trickling” stories all the want but this article is proof enough that the only smaller categories out are still these 250, 500 and 1000 notes. Get it?

But here is what these smaller categories can be used for in Iraq and so we know these are still cumbersome to carry around and use.

pack of gum 250 $0.30
2 pks of gum 500 $0.60
soda 1,000 $1.20

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. The major war with ISIS has been over since Dec 2017. Let us all know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republics of Iraq and of the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance.

To do this thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

5 - Mnt Goat News Brief 4/19/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

5 - Mnt Goat News Brief 4/19/19 Empty Re: Mnt Goat News Brief 4/19/19

Post by Cascadian Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:47 pm

So...........  

Cadbury Eggs and Peeps are popular in Deutschland these days?

Really

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

5 - Mnt Goat News Brief 4/19/19 Empty Re: Mnt Goat News Brief 4/19/19

Post by Cascadian Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:49 pm

http://www.schnitzelbahn.com/homepage/2011/4/24/german-easter-candy-and-eggs.html

Indeed....

(not quite sure but in my travels, I do recall North Carolina being a place where both candies were highly regarded)

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum