Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Egypt receives second shipment of Iraqi crude oil I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Egypt receives second shipment of Iraqi crude oil I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Egypt receives second shipment of Iraqi crude oil I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Egypt receives second shipment of Iraqi crude oil I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Egypt receives second shipment of Iraqi crude oil I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Egypt receives second shipment of Iraqi crude oil I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Egypt receives second shipment of Iraqi crude oil I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Egypt receives second shipment of Iraqi crude oil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Egypt receives second shipment of Iraqi crude oil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Egypt receives second shipment of Iraqi crude oil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Egypt receives second shipment of Iraqi crude oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Egypt receives second shipment of Iraqi crude oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Egypt receives second shipment of Iraqi crude oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Egypt receives second shipment of Iraqi crude oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Egypt receives second shipment of Iraqi crude oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Egypt receives second shipment of Iraqi crude oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Egypt receives second shipment of Iraqi crude oil I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Egypt receives second shipment of Iraqi crude oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Egypt receives second shipment of Iraqi crude oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Egypt receives second shipment of Iraqi crude oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Egypt receives second shipment of Iraqi crude oil

Go down

Egypt receives second shipment of Iraqi crude oil Empty Egypt receives second shipment of Iraqi crude oil

Post by claud39 Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:59 am

Egypt receives second shipment of Iraqi crude oil

17/04/2019

Egypt receives second shipment of Iraqi crude oil 14569

Economy News _ Baghdad

Egypt received the second shipment of crude oil from Iraq as part of the renewal of the supply contract agreed with Sumo, Iraq, where Egypt will receive up to 12 million barrels of crude oil. 
An official source in the oil sector that the agreement with Iraq was completed for the third year in a row when it was the first treaty in 2017. 
He added that Iraqi crude oil refining products are put on the domestic market and that Iraqi crude oil is one of the main sources of access to imported crude oil for refining . 
He added that the contracts of foreign government imports include contracts of Iraqi and Kuwaiti crude oil and Arab oil through contracts with Saudi Aramco. He said that what is going on in the liquidation process, in particular had the opportunity to sell crude oil in the international market for the purchase, and that not limited to crude oil from Before the Petroleum Authority.
Medhat Yousef, former deputy chairman of the Petroleum Authority, said that the external deliveries would be completed by the General Petroleum Corporation, funded by AMOC and MIDOR. Al-Masry Al-Youm added that AMOC is not one of its activities to purchase crude oil. In recent years, AMOC has been mandated to refine MIDOR to refine crude oil and market AMOC for its products.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16301
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum