Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 4/15/19

Go down

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 4/15/19 Empty TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 4/15/19

Post by RamblerNash Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:34 am

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 

AUDIO REPLAY 

Ray: . . .No updates . . .It was a dry weekend. 

Tony: Goooooooooood Morning, TNT! We did get a notification that the banks were getting ready to move. Got it from one particular bank in several different states that they were notified we should be getting ready. Tonight, possibly this morning and be in the bank tomorrow. 

There is no more information out there. Other than that there is nothing out anywhere else, so I can’t make up anything. Just can’t do it. 

Got a bunch of other stuff they are sending me saying this is done and that is done. The reality is everything is done. The only thing we see this morning on Iraq news is Sadr, because he has military backing, is talking again about replacing Mahdi with Abadhi. 

Maliki running together with Abadhi for local offices even though Maliki has been accused of all the corruption. 

On TV Iraq is assuring the IMF they will diversify their sources of income. We have been trying to get in contact with people. Have not talked to people this morning. Some of our people here in the US have been affected by the tornadoes. Want to say good luck to them and our prayers are with you. 

They did not vote on the Interior Minister on Saturday like they said they would. It didn’t happen. The four ministers are still hanging out there. We don’t know when they will vote on them. It’s the only thing we can see holding up the RV 

The rates are still locked in. They know what they are. I did get a ZIM rate over the weekend a rate of .33 cents. The bank is still saying they are going to do it and upset that the committee guy is saying they are not going to do it. Two major banks had training over the weekend on the ZIM. They are adamant that they are exchanging the ZIM. I still say every week they don’t do it, go buy yourself some more Dong. 

That’s the news. Somebody sent me a text that they went to Payless and bought shoes. They had them for $10. I want to thank them for doing that. It doesn’t cost a lot of money to change somebody’s life and believe me that is a life changing moment for them. 

Wanted to thank Kay. The Pay-It-Forward project has begun. You don’t have to be millionaires to change somebody’s life. 

CURRENT WINDOW: Tony: Text says “Get ready to move. We’re done!” But we’re still here. It’s locked in and we are still yet sitting here. 

Tony: All I’m hearing out of the CBI is they are ready to go; the rates are ready. Banks saying the rates are locked in since Friday. I’m not going to give you the actual rate. It’s locked in and we are still yet sitting here. I don’t know who is actually forcing them to do it or not do it. The Treasury has not given the banks the go. People at CBI says everything done, we just haven’t posted it. I don’t know what’s holding them up. We are caught in a time warp or vortex where nothing changes. Even the “Twilight Zone.” 

IRAQ: Unknown at this time if payments were made in Iraq for April, 2019. 80% of Iraq’s goods and services come from Iran. Tony: And we (US Government are demanding Iraq do it tomorrow) 

CBI: – Tony: All I’m hearing out of the CBI is they are ready to go; the rates are ready. People at CBI says everything done, we just haven’t posted it. 

Prime Minister Mahdi is under fire. Sadr says he can’t get the job done. Tony: He can’t seem to stand up to anybody. He doesn’t want to arrest Maliki because people will riot in the streets; concerned of Iran’s terror cells in the country and the US is forcing them to cut off Iran when their only survival is through Iran (trading partner). They are caught in a bad situation where they can’t move. Do I think it’s going to happen, No! He’s (Abadi) already promised the IMF all the reforms will be concluded by June. Do we have to wait until then? The banks say, No! 

Parliament: The Interior Minister was not voted in on Saturday. 

Media: On TV Iraq is assuring the IMF they will diversify their sources of income. 

Gazette: Tony said they can issue a special edition of Gazette. We are waiting to see the new rate printed so it is law. The budget has been published with the old rate. 

Lower Denom’s: hoping they are released this week. Tony: It’s what we’ve been hearing for two weeks. 

Ramadan: May 5, 2019 – and ends the evening of June 4, 2019 

INTERNATIONAL:

Iran supplies 80% of Iraq’s goods and services. 

Canada is entitled to the contract rate and because they supported the US as an ally in the Iraq war. Tony: I really think they are part of Tier 4. 

IMF: has again received reassurance for the Iraq government they will diversify their income sources. 

Currency Rates: Banks says the ZIM is .33 cents. 

UNITED STATES:

Banks: Pinging the system – It’s making sure the system works and is connected. Tony: So when it goes their is no problem. He says all the money has already been moved to where it needs to be. 

Interest is expected to go as high as 10% on your investment for high net worth individuals. You can expect to negotiate somewhere less than that if your only a millionaire. 

Taxes: No change in the previous information that it will be a non-taxable event. 

800 #’s: No release of the numbers or information regarding their release. 

EXCHANGING: Bank tellers are limited as to how much they can exchange. On previous calls Tony said 1 million and I don’t recall if he meant currency or USD. Also tellers cannot negotiate the rate. They can only exchange at the rate showing on their screens. 

ZIM Information: No limit for the amount to exchange. Five years on the structured payout. Latest rate from the banks is .33 cents for the ZIM. Banks upset the committee guy is saying they are not going to exchange the ZIM. The banks are adamant that they will exchange the ZIM. Tony: Up to today the banks have not been notified it’s not going. They are still training people. 

Q & A: TNT Forum

Q. – I saw on the news Iraq paid 11 Trillion dinar to pay their debt. Can you share who the payment went to? Tony: No, I haven’t looked at all their payments. Not keeping track of everyone they pay. 

Q & A: Callers

Q. – Does Forex work with the UN operational rates when they change? Tony: If the UN Operational Rates are going to change on that date it will change on Forex. When the CBI changes their rate it will change on Forex. Coinmill (dealers, exchanges) everyone will change as soon as the rate changes. . . there is not a minute delay. It goes up and down as the system does. 

Q. – Doesn’t seem like this will happen until you get the criminals out of Iraq? Tony: They have to go in and Iraq is going to say there are 36– people on the list and give you these two minister positions and then the US says No we want all of them. Somebody has to give at some point. The Dept of Justice is watching to see where them money goes. How far and how bad do things have to get before that happens is what we’ve all been waiting on. What we don’t want to see is another Arab Spring because then we go back down to zero and all the investors are pulling their money back. We want to see somebody intelligent enough to make a deal. 

Q. – I think your doing too may calls giving out information and that is holding up the RV Tony: On Wednesday you can do the call and give out your information! 

CLOSING STATEMENTS

Tony . . . All right guys hopefully the news will flow this afternoon and we get some really good news but right now everyone is sitting, as the CIA says, either at the starting or the finishing line. However you want to see it but we are standing at the line, ready to stop or ready to go and we are caught right in the “twilight zone,” right there, on both sides of the river. 

Iraq and Kurdistan, two of the largest banks. even our committee guy, everybody once again saying the numbers are locked in and the release codes are their and all we need is somebody to say, GO! And we are trying to figure out who that is, who is going to be the first to say it and where it starts at. 

Enjoy your day. I am going to enjoy mine. If something superfantastic happens we will tweet it out, put it in the forum and we’ll do another call if that is what we need to do. 

Ray . . .It’s marvelous Monday! Remember the Q & A line if for questions, not opinions. If we wanted your opinion we would call and ask you. We’ll be back on our regularly scheduled program this week if nothing fantabulous happens before then. Keep believing. We sure do!

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 4/15/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum