Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Stuff Shaking Loose - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/16/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Stuff Shaking Loose - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/16/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Stuff Shaking Loose - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/16/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Stuff Shaking Loose - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/16/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Stuff Shaking Loose - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/16/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Stuff Shaking Loose - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/16/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Stuff Shaking Loose - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/16/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Stuff Shaking Loose - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/16/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Stuff Shaking Loose - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/16/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Stuff Shaking Loose - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/16/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Stuff Shaking Loose - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/16/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Stuff Shaking Loose - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/16/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Stuff Shaking Loose - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/16/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Stuff Shaking Loose - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/16/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Stuff Shaking Loose - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/16/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Stuff Shaking Loose - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/16/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Stuff Shaking Loose - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/16/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Stuff Shaking Loose - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/16/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Stuff Shaking Loose - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/16/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Stuff Shaking Loose - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/16/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Stuff Shaking Loose - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/16/19

Go down

Stuff Shaking Loose - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/16/19 Empty Stuff Shaking Loose - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/16/19

Post by RamblerNash Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:23 am

MarkZ Tuesday Update- Highlights by PDK-Not Verbatum

MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context. Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

MZ: It’s going to be a good week….I feel very positive…....All kinds of stuff shaking loose right now…….I’m looking for an action packed week...and if I am hearing all this good news from Reno and DC and New York….. I am sure you will read that others on other sites are also hearing this news.

MZ: After some back and forth with my BIS contacts…...they are expecting things to happen today…They have some kind of deadline to get settlements out this week and start on penalties and payments today is what I am being told………. ...there is pressure to get these out on Tuesday ......I hope that is correct…..If it is there is a good chance to see things tonight..we are looking for a whole lot of news for completion this week ..

MZ: I was afraid to share this last night …..after all the negative emails I have been getting ...So I am double and triple checking to make sure my info is correct before putting out

nflemingjr: The only thing I can say is I did get confirmation that the release codes have been entered. 

MZ I heard the exact same thing ...I DO feel good really, really good this week .

Member: This week is like no other we have experienced Funds are finally MOVING.

Q: Thank you @nflemingjr So when are you thinking we would be all done with this? would you say by the weekend?

nflemingjr: I will restate that I did get confirmation that the release codes have been entered. I was told that on Sunday but got confirmation as of yesterday night

MC: I am hearing from the contacts at the BIS and they are saying their backs are up against the wall for a release of settlements to start no later than Tuesday Evening…… we are all crossing our fingers and hoping this gets out.

nflemingjr: Everyone is up against the wall because then military has had problems. The release code had to be entered by some people associated with the Chinese Elders and that was done.

MZ: All this will be positioned.. staging.. so …….getting everyone in position at the starting gate for a shotgun start.

Q: BROTHER.....WHEN, WHEN, WHEEEENNN......IS ( THE LATEST ) .........YOU EXPECT 800'S???....

MZ: My guess is 800#s tonight if my BIS is correct……also heard CMKX should start tonight..

nflemingjr: They have their backs against the wall because of the St. Germaine trust kicking in on Easter.

MZ: Yes Easter weekend is when St Germain's trust opens..and there is a lot of pressure right now the week before Easter to get this done.

Member: This is a big week for events. 19th is Patriot's Day wouldn't that be Great! In their face

MZ: MC has not been paid yet…….He agrees we are very close…..

Q: *BROTHER......DO YOU SEE US GOING INTO THE WEEKEND??........

MZ: I don't think we will get out of here before the weekend gets there…..I think by Friday 

Member: 3 day weekend coming up!

Member: I am positive this will go we just don't know the exact date I just want them to stop kicking the can

Member: Just a thought: If we have to "Kick the Can" down the road again today, Let's remove the Can, and replace it with a "Concrete Block". Results are: It won't move when Kicked and it will "Bruise" the people doing the "Kicking"!!!!

Member: What's interesting is the stock market is closed Good Friday April 19, and closes early Thursday April 18 at 2PM. ****** BUT The banks are open. ***** So the market cannot be affected until the following Monday IF this happens this Thursday Night-Friday.

Member: I think it will happen at Thursday with the Mueller Report release as cover up.

Q: Mark....you said that there was a delay in GERMANY....WHY was Nancy Pelosi and OBAMA both doing in GERMANY!

MZ: Isnt that curious that they were in Germany and the delay came from Germany …I heard all hell broke loose there as they dealt with things there.

Member: I am hearing the release codes are only good for 10 days

MZ: I also hear that…..i believe they expire sometime early next week

MZ: Mr. Maheu back in the day.. when they working through protocols…..always said the best day for delivery is Sunday….of course Easter Sunday with people traveling and visiting family….might not work well

Q: Any updates on rates?

Q: Are the "street rates" the same as the "front screen rates"? Likewise, are the "contract rates" the same as the "back screen rates"?

MZ: I still hear that the Zim is .33 ..contract rates could be .20 to .30 more….We hear that the structured payments are overseen by US Treasury/our new central bank……which makes me feel exceptionally good about these structured payments

MZ: .. Dinar 4.50 street rate.. low 2's on dong...and Dinar in US may be $2 to $3 more 

Member: Q says we have the Gold. Any thoughts on the amount of gold the Central Bank has, yet gold will bring the downfall of the Central B-A-N-K

Q: MARK : Reading between the lines sounds like theres a lot you can't say.....Would that be right?

MZ: There are things it would be irresponsible for me to repeat…..

Q: Any news on the super petchelli bonds Mark

MZ: I am hearing Super Pechicelli bond holders have appt's for Thursday in Zurich Switzerland..

Q: What should we wear to our exchange apt?

MZ: I suggest business casual....

There was about 20 minutes of conversation on stem cells, rife machines, med-beds, and more....

MZ: I have no plans for a call tonight..tomorrow at 10:30 AM and tomorrow night at 8:30 om we have guests with the common law trusts….its always good to get information on different options.

MZ: Fleming thank you so much for coming in.....Its nice to not be under fire all by myself...lol

Stuff Shaking Loose - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/16/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum