Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Central Bank announces the rise of foreign exchange reserves to 62 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Central Bank announces the rise of foreign exchange reserves to 62 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Central Bank announces the rise of foreign exchange reserves to 62 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Central Bank announces the rise of foreign exchange reserves to 62 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Central Bank announces the rise of foreign exchange reserves to 62 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Central Bank announces the rise of foreign exchange reserves to 62 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Central Bank announces the rise of foreign exchange reserves to 62 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Central Bank announces the rise of foreign exchange reserves to 62 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Central Bank announces the rise of foreign exchange reserves to 62 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Central Bank announces the rise of foreign exchange reserves to 62 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Central Bank announces the rise of foreign exchange reserves to 62 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Central Bank announces the rise of foreign exchange reserves to 62 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Central Bank announces the rise of foreign exchange reserves to 62 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Central Bank announces the rise of foreign exchange reserves to 62 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Central Bank announces the rise of foreign exchange reserves to 62 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Central Bank announces the rise of foreign exchange reserves to 62 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Central Bank announces the rise of foreign exchange reserves to 62 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Central Bank announces the rise of foreign exchange reserves to 62 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Central Bank announces the rise of foreign exchange reserves to 62 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Central Bank announces the rise of foreign exchange reserves to 62 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Central Bank announces the rise of foreign exchange reserves to 62 billion dollars

Go down

Central Bank announces the rise of foreign exchange reserves to 62 billion dollars Empty Central Bank announces the rise of foreign exchange reserves to 62 billion dollars

Post by claud39 Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:33 am

Central Bank announces the rise of foreign exchange reserves to 62 billion dollars

Central Bank announces the rise of foreign exchange reserves to 62 billion dollars 14543

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Central Bank of Payments (CBE) Director-General Doha Abdel-Karim announced on Tuesday that foreign exchange reserves rose from US $ 40 billion to US $ 62 billion, while confirming the bank's success in controlling inflation.
"The central bank has managed to control the level of inflation, maintain prices, maintain the purchasing power of the national currency, adjust the exchange rate and close the gap between the official price and the market price," Abdul Karim said in an interview with the official newspaper Al-Sabah.
"Foreign currency reserves have increased from US $ 40 billion to US $ 62 billion and diversification of the currency basket to support the balance of payments and to cope with economic crises," she said.
It also coordinated with the Ministry of Finance in the management of public debt to support the budget and funding the deficit during the financial crisis experienced by Iraq because of low oil prices, the issuance of national bonds in the international financial market worth $ 2 billion, as well as the provision of new products to invest liquidity of commercial and investment banks And support their profitability. "

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16286
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Central Bank announces the rise of foreign exchange reserves to 62 billion dollars Empty Central control of the level of inflation and supports electronic collection

Post by claud39 Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:39 am

[size=36][rtl]Central control of the level of inflation and supports electronic collection[/rtl][/size]

Monday, 15 April 2019

Central Bank announces the rise of foreign exchange reserves to 62 billion dollars Alsabaah-10358

Baghdad / Hussein Thugb 

"The Central Bank has succeeded in controlling the level of inflation, maintaining prices, maintaining the purchasing power of the national currency, controlling the exchange rate and closing the gap, 
Between the official price and the market price.

"Foreign exchange reserves rose from US $ 40 billion to US $ 62 billion and diversification of the currency basket to support balance of payments and crisis response
Economic development.

The coordination with the Ministry of Finance in the management of public debt to support the budget and funding the deficit during the financial crisis experienced by Iraq because of the drop in oil prices, the issuance of national bonds in the international financial market worth $ 2 billion, as well as the provision of new products to invest liquidity of commercial banks and investment and support 
Profitability ".

Issuance of bonds

She pointed out that "the last period saw the issuance of bonds for the receivables of contractors after being audited by the Ministry of Planning and the Federal Financial Control Bureau, as well as the issuance of bonds to farmers on behalf of the Ministry of Finance and this move reflects a shift in a broader vision for the management of government public debt by the financial authority and monetary authority "He said.

Financial Inclusion

"We have supported the electronic collection of government fees, the facilitation of payments to citizens, the signing of a memorandum of understanding with Visa International, MasterCard International and Yunin-B International International to support the strategy of financial inclusion and the provision of electronic payment cards to citizens to urge them to work with the unified international bank account, Through bank accounts internally
And externally. "

Electronic payment

"The standardization of the sukuk security standards to increase confidence in exchange and encourage traders to deal with electronic payments instead of cash, electronic payment companies in order to support electronic operations and the issuance of license cards payment to banks, as well as linking banks and sites of the Central Bank of Iraq with data centers bank by cable To enhance the infrastructure of the banking sector and to increase the security of information and networks on the speed of data transmission Sizes
Big ".

Financial operations

On the developments witnessed by the Central in the payments sector confirmed "the establishment of the National Bank to settle payments between banks and increase electronic financial operations between banks, companies and citizens, support electronic collections of government departments and facilitate 
Ways of payment to citizens ".

Memorandum of Understanding

"We have signed a memorandum of understanding with Visa International, MasterCard International and Yunin-B International International to support the strategy of financial inclusion and the provision of electronic payment cards to citizens. , As well as linking the banks and the Central Bank of Iraq with the bank data centers by optical cable Aziz infrastructure for the banking sector, increasing the information and network security, as well as high-volume data transfer speed. "

Localization of salaries

The launch of the localization of salaries for all public sector employees through the transfer of salaries to employees' bank accounts, as well as the easy receipt and withdrawal of salaries through the available payment channels, bank branches, ATMs, Points of sale, and enjoy the many advantages of bank accounts. "

http://alsabaah.iq/7419/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D8%B6%D8%A8%D8%B7-%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%88%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B6%D8%AE-%D9%85-%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%85-%D8%A7%EF%BB%9F%EF%BA%A0%EF%BA%92%EF%BA%8E%EF%BB%B3%EF%BA%94-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D9%84%D9%83%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%86%D9%8A-%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum