Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT: "I seemed to have misplaced the rv. Anyone want to help loook for it?" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT: "I seemed to have misplaced the rv. Anyone want to help loook for it?" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
TNT: "I seemed to have misplaced the rv. Anyone want to help loook for it?" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT: "I seemed to have misplaced the rv. Anyone want to help loook for it?" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT: "I seemed to have misplaced the rv. Anyone want to help loook for it?" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT: "I seemed to have misplaced the rv. Anyone want to help loook for it?" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT: "I seemed to have misplaced the rv. Anyone want to help loook for it?" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT: "I seemed to have misplaced the rv. Anyone want to help loook for it?" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT: "I seemed to have misplaced the rv. Anyone want to help loook for it?" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT: "I seemed to have misplaced the rv. Anyone want to help loook for it?" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT: "I seemed to have misplaced the rv. Anyone want to help loook for it?" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT: "I seemed to have misplaced the rv. Anyone want to help loook for it?" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT: "I seemed to have misplaced the rv. Anyone want to help loook for it?" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT: "I seemed to have misplaced the rv. Anyone want to help loook for it?" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT: "I seemed to have misplaced the rv. Anyone want to help loook for it?" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT: "I seemed to have misplaced the rv. Anyone want to help loook for it?" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT: "I seemed to have misplaced the rv. Anyone want to help loook for it?" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TNT: "I seemed to have misplaced the rv. Anyone want to help loook for it?" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
TNT: "I seemed to have misplaced the rv. Anyone want to help loook for it?" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
TNT: "I seemed to have misplaced the rv. Anyone want to help loook for it?" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

TNT: "I seemed to have misplaced the rv. Anyone want to help loook for it?"

Go down

TNT: "I seemed to have misplaced the rv. Anyone want to help loook for it?" Empty TNT: "I seemed to have misplaced the rv. Anyone want to help loook for it?"

Post by RamblerNash Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:52 pm

TNT

Achtech426:

I seemed to have misplaced the rv. Anyone want to help loook for it? It's probaly with the car keys!!! 

Wasn't here! https://www.iraqnewsgazette.com

Wasn't here! https://www.investing.com/currencies/usd-iqd

Linenman:
The RV is like Waldo

Rogue:
The RV is like BIG FOOT, lots of sightings but no real proof that it exists...

EddyEagle:
well i see the un operational rates updated for April 15 but not the ones we are waiting for… those were left out

Dansmr:
Y’all should check out the UN operational rates there are a lot of countries missing but showing that the effective date as April 15 2019 even USA is missing…. All the countries that we are looking for are missing too

The USA .............has never been missing that’s the coolest part

Luvwulfs:
dansmr GE, could be a good sign

EasySpirit:
Guys - Are you feeling the RV for today or tomorrow?

Pearle:
easy...I’m trying not to feel but rumors are strong for those days

EasySpirit:
Pearle - It sounds and looks so real.

Tishwash:
The Central Bank decides to allow the United Bank to issue letters of guarantee

The Central Bank of Iraq has decided to allow the United Investment Bank to issue new letters of guarantee.

The "Economy News" obtained a document issued by the Central Bank of Iraq in which it decided to allow the United Investment Bank to issue new letters of guarantee, after the previous decision to stop issuing link

39 Economic delegations exchanged visits between Iraq and Iran

{International: Euphrates News} The Iranian Trade Attaché in Iraq announced the exchange of 39 economic delegations between the two countries during the current year.

Beshad said Saturday that the exchange of visits included 19 private sector committees with trade and marketing activity and 20 government economic committees, with 720 businessmen from different sectors. 

He added that as a leading economic destination for the export of Iranian goods, Iraq has diversified and growing capabilities. The exchange of visits between these delegations was aimed at following up the development of relations and synergies, enhancing cooperation and relations between different sectors of the two countries, enhancing non-oil exports and growing economic ties between Tehran and Baghdad.

He pointed out that the process of exchanging economic delegations led to important economic and trade results, including the conclusion of commercial contracts between the private sector companies, the marketing of Iranian products in Iraq, the development of tourism services, the increase of exports to 50 percent and field studies on how the industrial sector participates in cooperation. And facilitate bilateral trade procedures. 

"Fifteen per cent of the trade delegations between the two countries were government delegations and 85 per cent were from the private sector, which grew by 137 per cent compared to the previous year," Behzad added.

Referring to the visit of Iranian President Hassan Rowhani and the delegation accompanying Iraq, Behzad said that the agreements reached by the Iranian and Iraqi governments during this visit in various sectors including the energy, industry, trade, banking and consular affairs led to the opening of a new chapter of relations between Baghdad and Tehran. Paved the way for further cooperation at the private sector link

The next two weeks will witness the passage of 15 laws, the most prominent ones

A member of the parliamentary legal committee Hussein al-Aqabi on Sunday expressed the committee's intention to pass 15 laws during the next two weeks in order to activate the parliamentary work, pointing out that the most prominent of these laws is illegal gain, public debt and integrity. 

He said the punishment in a statement to / information / that "the parliamentary legal committee agreed with the Presidency of the House of Representatives on the revitalization of legislative work during the next period." 

He added that "15 laws will be passed during the next two weeks, including laws of illegal gain and public debt and the Commission on Integrity and Financial Management and the Council of Services and the Council of the provinces and the Integrity Commission and the Board of Financial Control." 

"Most of the laws that will be passed are read once or twice and they need a final proposal and some minor amendments to their legislation," he said link

TNT: "I seemed to have misplaced the rv. Anyone want to help loook for it?" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum